Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 6:40 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Bermuda Triangle: mysterious, unworldly, sometimes deadly. For decades intrepid researchers delved into the maze of mysteries hidden deep within this most enigmatic place on Earth

Some speculate the bizarre time anomalies, disappearances and weird phenomena can be explained by natural occurences. Others are insistent that relics of an advanced, unknown culture left behind fantastic technology…great energy machines that literally warp spacetime and open portals to other realities.

Now American and French explorers have made a monumental discovery: a partially translucent, crystal-like pyramid rising from the Caribbean seabed— its origin, age and purpose completely unknown. Full Story Here:/story/2301/051/Giant_Crystal_Pyramid_Discovered_In_B…

‘Britain’s Atlantis’ found at bottom of North sea – a huge undersea world swallowed by the sea in 6500BC http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... antis-Nort
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 7:47 pm » by The57ironman

.....what...?.....again...?

Image...................................Image

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 10:36 pm » by Opalserpent

Let me guess, this is that treasure hunting team again, what did they do? hook up with hollywood money scammers?
I saw the new james bond movie, hollywood has gone to crap.

Oh it's someones state television, Would be nice if it were true.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.