Crystals detect threats to national security

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:20 am » by 99socks

Wow, neat-o.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 am » by Aragajag

I take it the crystals resonate with the detected radiation which is then turned into a signal we can read on a display. I wonder if the frequency can be turned backwards and turn the radiation off. Like how they can quieten sound and machine vibration by playing the exact noise they make backwards. Just a thought.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 am » by Aragajag

2020vision wrote:
aragajag wrote:I take it the crystals resonate with the detected radiation which is then turned into a signal we can read on a display. I wonder if the frequency can be turned backwards and turn the radiation off. Like how they can quieten sound and machine vibration by playing the exact noise they make backwards. Just a thought.

Sounds feasible, apart from the frequency being turned backwards though to counteract the radiation, i mean do we know what frequency radiation emitts at?

What ever the crystals are vibrating at is where you find the radiation key. Just speculation and wild fantasy on my part.

Turned backwards is a loose term for it but similar to how they do it with noise dampening which is probably more a reversal of patterns.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson