Culture in Decline Episode #1 "What Democracy?" by Peter J

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 9:13 pm » by Mozi!!a

Culture in Decline | Episode #1 "What Democracy?" by Peter Joseph

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 9:56 pm » by Seahawk

Wow! Half way through it. Excellent show! Brilliantly written, and SPOT ON. Great find, Demobe. :flop: :cheers:

Watch it, folks, when you get a few.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 8:23 pm » by Charlie Prime

I love his little Mao communist jacket.

What a douchebag. hahhaha.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 10:46 pm » by Mozi!!a

Seahawk100 wrote:Wow! Half way through it. Excellent show! Brilliantly written, and SPOT ON. Great find, Demobe. :flop: :cheers:

Watch it, folks, when you get a few.

cheers sea and thanks :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 am » by mediasorcery

Charlie Prime wrote:I love his little Mao communist jacket.

What a douchebag. hahhaha.

bit over your head is it? :badair:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Writer

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 6:34 am » by Endtimeman

Peter my man your reinforcing the status quo, that there can be no peace while evil persist, a statement sober up them who are seeking to bring world peace--stop waisting your time and lots moula, didn't you hear sound logic of the genious man in his field, a foremost advisor to a president, apparently a man that don't stand in no corruption, a pity he can't be a president's advisor being it so, he'd be shot down and killed because he does want to be business as usual. Henceforth then, rather than seek the obtainable that only God can provide in the end (He had declared to let the tares and good fruit grows seeing it was inevitable that it would occur on Earth having happened in God's Heaven because the folks there had mind of there own, not being clones of one another nor are there program to obey what thery are told, that, did open up the possibility for jealousy in that case; Man has a mind as well, hence the necessity for law that sets boundaries as to what Man can do and cannot to sway Kaos. Yeah at the end when conditions no longer time or space for growth, one might as well reap and separate, only the Father knows that time will come, so untill then best follow the man presented most wise plan for bettering the world, be a comforter of man and women, through them of our children as well, put your efforts and money to help a deserving neighbor, well you be in a sad situation if you don't know who your neighbor is, so seek consel from a wise one or pray for it. I am the comforter sentinel you may come to know if God allows it; as I am also the one harras of Men and born to it till I die. Godspeed to us all.

Writer

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 pm » by Charlie Prime

mediasorcery wrote:
Charlie Prime wrote:bit over your head is it? :badair:

Nah. I've been following the neo-communists for years.

" Now with big computerz !"

They play upon the ignorance of children "educated" in public schools. It's pathetic.