Cured Too A Cancer Story A Film By David Triplett

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 pm » by Trip

http://www.disclose.tv/user/trip/

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 6:28 pm » by Seahawk

Good video, Trip.

:hiho:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 1:48 am » by Trip

Cheers mate, credit goes to a mate for pointing this one out, quite short, but effective, people need to spread this info far and wide.

Please share this infomation people, it could save many a life.

Peace.

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 1:55 am » by The57ironman

Trip wrote:Cheers mate, credit goes to a mate for pointing this one out, quite short, but effective, people need to spread this info far and wide.

Please share this infomation people, it could save many a life.

Peace.

.....aint that the truth...?... :rtft:

:cheers: :hiho: ..trip

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 2:10 am » by Aragajag

Thanks for posting that mate. I tried getting this across to quiet a few people but found that the system had worked its magic on them.
I was prepared to go against the law to make the oils but here it is the same as making herion in penalties. After much consideration it was not worth the risk, even those who had cancer and had watched the DVD's I pulled from the net there was to much ignorance on the matter.
I originally succeeded in making a small amount of oil for one guy with brain cancer and the cancer stopped progressing which fucked the doctors up but again even though he was a smoker of it, he couldnt believe the info enough to continue with it. He died a few months back. My dad had stomach cancer from about 2 years ago and wouldnt even look at the information on it, he died last may.
Its heart breaking to see how people are wilfully ignorant on matters like this.
Keep up the good fight though, its people like you who will get the message out and understood.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 2:24 am » by Trip

I didnt make the video, cheers though, just spreading the good news. Please check out the persons u tube page for more info.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Peace!

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 2:27 am » by ZetaRediculous

Welcome trip :hiho:

Great video man, level headed, concise and lots of info and nods to previous research.

I will be on my way over to Youtube as soon as I finish writing this to subscribe and distribute to my friends..
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 2:43 am » by Trip

I think this needs to be took very seriously if this can really help people.

Peace Love Unity Respect.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 am » by Spikey

Personally, i think given that there is and has been for decades, overwhelming proof that Cannabis Sativa and Indica, in various forms, cures cancers and other diseases and doesn't simply 'treat' them (read 'treat' as 'repeat business') as big pharma only seems to be interested in, and there's also clear evidence that both big pharma and political legislators have known this all along, yet still incarcerate and harass people for using Cannabis as a remedy...the major cannabis lobby and organisations should take a united stand against the pharma mafia, and take them to civil court (criminal action probably won't be enacted by the state of course) for crimes ranging from deliberately witholding life saving treatments to the public, under threat of imprisonment or some other punative penalty, and perhaps even corporate manslaughter charges.

Isolate key individuals at the top of the corporate and political food chain, turn the tables and drag their asses to court.

We know the truth, we know we're in the right, and we have the right to justice and to defend ours and our families lives.

We have the right to life...and the right to medicate to preserve that life.

Prosecute the drugs corporations, prosecute the bent legislators and politicians who are in their pockets...play the bastards at their own game...take them down, before they take us down.