Damn it... STOP nuking those spam threads so fast

Initiate

PostSat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 pm » by Domeika

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Slith wrote:Apparently we're not nuking them fast enough.

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Well I'm not into the whole code thing but it looked like these might show some promise. :mrcool:

There's no code to it. They are phrases and words meant to fool spam blockers. And, even if they are coherent, the urls are usually redirects to something completely different than what the url implies.

The ones that show up here on DTV are by people, not bots. They get paid about a gazzilionth of a cent for each post, and I would hope they generate no clicks from this site before the posts are deleted.

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 29, 2014 8:55 am » by Slith

Domeika wrote: I would hope they generate no clicks from this site before the posts are deleted.

Unfortunately, in order to delete them, we have to click them

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostSun Jun 29, 2014 1:36 pm » by Domeika

Slith wrote:
Domeika wrote: I would hope they generate no clicks from this site before the posts are deleted.

Unfortunately, in order to delete them, we have to click them

I didn't mean the post itself.......don't click any links it might contain.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 29, 2014 2:18 pm » by The57ironman

..... :lol: ...it's deleted asap...Image

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostSun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 pm » by Domeika

The57ironman wrote:

..... :lol: ...it's deleted asap...Image

I know, and people can only do so much. As I said before.....whatya want fer nuttin?

As to their spamming....I don't just want them wiped out here, I want them wiped out everywhere. The funny part is that the only reason why they still do it is because some moron somewhere will still click their links no matter how many times they are warned of spam.

Even if your anti-whatever protects your pc, clicking any of their links puts money in the spammers pocket......and I wish only starvation on them.

.....And maybe an inner-ear spider infestation.
:banana:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 20, 2014 8:58 am » by Akashicrebel

3 things I couldn't not pay attention to:

In the moment that the thread about the dead jurnalist start to change direction to the conspiracy lane the forum was imidiatley bombarded with spam (oh harbin going to love this one) by 7 different spammers, In the first few seconds the oldest spam posts gained 13 viewers and freeze on that number. :shock:

:think:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Previous