Damn Muslims

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 12:00 am » by Doogle

Keep it in perspective peeps.

http://www.itv.com/news/2013-08-10/pray ... f-ramadan/?

Surely they all just want to rejoice in death? Nah, they also happen to be people with compassion and standards. It's the ultra's we need to be wary of - ultra islam, ultra christian, ultra nationalist, ultra......

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 12:40 am » by Noentry

"We stood shoulder to shoulder with the British people to mourn the death of one of our soldiers," a spokesman for the Islamic group Ahmadiyya Muslim Association UK who organised the event said.

"The people who committed the crime have no idea of what their faith teaches because the word Islam itself means peace."

For me this is not a surprise.
I know many religious Muslims and I find them very peaceful and respectful group of people.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 1:16 am » by Doogle

Noentry wrote:
"We stood shoulder to shoulder with the British people to mourn the death of one of our soldiers," a spokesman for the Islamic group Ahmadiyya Muslim Association UK who organised the event said.

"The people who committed the crime have no idea of what their faith teaches because the word Islam itself means peace."

For me this is not a surprise.
I know many religious Muslims and I find them very peaceful and respectful group of people.

Exactly NE. Ignore the divide-and-conquer propaganda and speak as you find.

There are humans underneath the labels.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 5:50 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Good post DoogS..Thats an anagram of So God :mrgreen: I am not a lover of organsed religion particularly of the Abrahamic type..But I do agree with NE and your sentiments...This is Small heath Park in Brum, I grew up in Small Heath and lived facing the park for a while...Small heath park was part of my stomping ground..This was pretty amazing to see..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo