Disturbing Experiment in Fetal Engineering

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 pm » by 2020

Study: Doctors Using Dangerous Steroids On Fetuses In Experiment To Reduce Lesbianism, Tomboyism and Bisexuality....

In short, U.S. doctors have injected at least a thousand pregnant women with hazardous, non-FDA-approved synthetic steroids (without warning them of the risks) in a bizarre experimental effort to reduce future “tomboyism, lesbianism and bisexuality” in fetuses that may be genetically prone to those traits. The Northwestern University News Center unravels the disturbing medical news.

A new paper just published in the Journal of Bioethical Inquiry uses extensive Freedom of Information Act findings to detail an extremely troubling off-label medical intervention employed in the U.S. on pregnant women to intentionally engineer the development of their fetuses for sex normalization purposes.

Clinician proponents of the intervention have been interested in whether the intervention can reduce rates of tomboyism, lesbianism and bisexuality, characteristics they have termed “behavioral masculinization.”

For more than 10 years, medical societies repeatedly but ultimately impotently expressed high alarm at use of this off-label intervention outside prospective clinical trials, because it is so high risk and because nearly 90 percent of those exposed cannot benefit. Mothers offered the intervention have been told it “has been found safe for mother and child” but in fact there has never been any such scientific evidence. A just-out report from Sweden in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism documents a nearly 20 percent “serious adverse event” rate among the children exposed in utero.

Here: http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2012/08/dreger-fetal-engineering.html

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 pm » by The57ironman

..... :P .......................it's a ''brave new world''................ :P ......

....... :mrcool:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 pm » by 99socks

I don't quite think I understand the social drive for such a thing...

Aren't most of the people who are anti-homosexual or who are conservative enough to be offended by even the most innocent "trans-behavior" the same ones who would be conservative enough to not use or abide by fetal abominations?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 10:53 pm » by 2020

99socks wrote: to not use or abide by fetal abominations?

Sorry but you lost me there socks what do you mean?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 10:57 pm » by 99socks

2020 wrote:

You usually find that the majority of people who are the most concerned with homosexuality are the same ones who are most likely violently protect the unborn... yet here, "they" are allowing abominable acts such as allowing the unborn to be injected with hormones and God-knows-what in order to "prevent" homosexuality?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:12 pm » by 2020

99socks wrote:
2020 wrote:

You usually find that the majority of people who are the most concerned with homosexuality are the same ones who are most likely violently protect the unborn... yet here, "they" are allowing abominable acts such as allowing the unborn to be injected with hormones and God-knows-what in order to "prevent" homosexuality?

Personally, i think that 'Natural Selection' is the enemy of these people who pay for this kind of research or who lobby for the think tanks to encourage it in the first place, its a disgrace.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 pm » by Digerdawg

I dont agree with reason or why they are doing this but really think it could further the human species as we know it for we was built threw abnormality's and adaption so thinking a little playing around with the hormones and genes wouldnt be all that bad .

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 pm » by Spock

99socks wrote:
2020 wrote:

I would imagine many of the same mindset would talk out of the other side of their mouth as well, saying that homosexuality is a choice, which makes it easier to condemn as a sin.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:21 pm » by Spock

Digerdawg wrote:I dont agree with reason or why they are doing this but really think it could further the human species as we know it for we was built threw abnormality's and adaption so thinking a little playing around with the hormones and genes wouldnt be all that bad .

I agree. If I had been genetically modified to be Thor, I wouldn't be complaining.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:34 pm » by Digerdawg

Spock wrote:
Digerdawg wrote:I dont agree with reason or why they are doing this but really think it could further the human species as we know it for we was built threw abnormality's and adaption so thinking a little playing around with the hormones and genes wouldnt be all that bad .

I agree. If I had been genetically modified to be Thor, I wouldn't be complaining.

Looking to get a big hammer are you :alien51:

Next