Daredevil Completes 18-Mile-High Skydive

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 12:44 am » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 2:00 am » by Kinninigan

roswell new mexico too...awesome!
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 2:06 am » by Iamthatiam

Extreme skydiver, Felix Baumgartner, begins a freefall of 29,455 metres in a test jump for the Red Bull Stratos Project thatlasted 3 minutes and 48 seconds at speeds reaching 862 kilometers per hour, with a 10 minute and 36 second descent into the desert of New Mexico. The jump --to test the latest pressure suits and safety measures that could be used in future space travel--makes him the second person ever to have completed a jump from this altitude.

On Baumgartner's final jump, scheduled for later this year, he will plummet from 120,000 feet (36,576 meters) breaking the sound barrier - the highest ever space dive.

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 2:11 am » by *WillEase*

He's got bigger balls than me that's for sure.
I got dizzy just watching the video...of course that could be because of the bud too.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 3:48 pm » by mediasorcery

gee, i wonder what will happen? ie , another grand waste of time and money while half the wolrd starves.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 6:07 am » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:gee, i wonder what will happen? ie , another grand waste of time and money while half the wolrd starves.

Party pooper. :top: