dark matter and energy = other dimensions?

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 am » by Theyrecomming

takes up 90% of universe
we cant see it but know it exists
that is just another dimension then?

what do you think?
:)

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 6:03 am » by The57ironman

i'm not sure of that premise.............food for thought though.....
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 6:24 am » by I2haveseen

lol. We don't know it exist. We know nothing about this 'so called' dark matter. We made it up to help explain what we see.

So, (very) breifly. Gravities strength is not strong enough to hold the cosmos together (in the mega-structures we see arround us). So that must mean a 'Dark Matter's' gravity is holdding the cards.

Dark matter?
More than 80% of was is. And it's mass we can't observere.
No scientic foundation (although it was a thought by a scientist 80 odd years ago).
Still no idea's on what it could be or how it might fit into the realality of phyisic's.

Not saying it dose'nt exist....Just saying it's a made up idea to fit what we 'expect to see'. No proof, no concencept (how it might of arrissin or interact (bar gravity)), No way to test the idea either.

Nope. Not for me.

Seems to me the excelerating cosmos might be pushing against gravity, thus holdding the structure (of the cosmos) together. Every action has an equal and oppisite action. Gravity included. We just don't know the mechinism yet!

Mabye if gravity is defined by mass (the weak force), then lack of mass = ?????? (what ever's pushing the universe apart).

Every action has an equal and oppisite action.
:bong time:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 11:58 pm » by Theyrecomming

i2haveseen wrote:lol. We don't know it exist. We know nothing about this 'so called' dark matter. We made it up to help explain what we see.

So, (very) breifly. Gravities strength is not strong enough to hold the cosmos together (in the mega-structures we see arround us). So that must mean a 'Dark Matter's' gravity is holdding the cards.

Dark matter?
More than 80% of was is. And it's mass we can't observere.
No scientic foundation (although it was a thought by a scientist 80 odd years ago).
Still no idea's on what it could be or how it might fit into the realality of phyisic's.

Not saying it dose'nt exist....Just saying it's a made up idea to fit what we 'expect to see'. No proof, no concencept (how it might of arrissin or interact (bar gravity)), No way to test the idea either.

Nope. Not for me.

Seems to me the excelerating cosmos might be pushing against gravity, thus holdding the structure (of the cosmos) together. Every action has an equal and oppisite action. Gravity included. We just don't know the mechinism yet!

Mabye if gravity is defined by mass (the weak force), then lack of mass = ?????? (what ever's pushing the universe apart).

Every action has an equal and oppisite action.
:bong time:

:flop:
one hitter time haha
:)