Dark matter

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 am » by Bilbow

just putting this out there to see what people think?

science says that the universe is made up of 70% dark matter and i think that they might be wrong :lol:

i think that the opposite might be true, could it be that the universe is infact totally clear and it would make more sense and explain why for instance telescopes can see such unbelievable distances into space.

to explain my reasons for thinking this, is that in space the planets ,stars and blackholes pull with their gravity literally all matter from the surrounding areas, which leaves it almost clear atleast clear of all things the size of dust, just leaving say things the size of a pea or so which may have some of their own gravity

thats why when you look at something say like a nebula they are all lit up and look so amazing is because they are clouds of dust and gas reacting to heat and light because for light to be viewed need matter for it to hit

otherwise if there was matter everywhere light would be streaks in the sky and never reach the vast distances across space. so when you look across space you are seeing these planets or stars, as either the source of light or because light is bouncing off it. so when things like nebula and stuff cool they pull back the dust and gases leaving space clear again

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:09 am » by Wakemeup

I'm not really good on the subject myself but this Neil guy has some interesting thoughts on it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:24 am » by Bilbow

thanks for the vid that was interesting, but i still could be right, hand me that nobel prize hehe.

remember the earth used to be flat

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:53 am » by Wakemeup

bilbow wrote:thanks for the vid that was interesting, but i still could be right, hand me that nobel prize hehe.

remember the earth used to be flat

Sure you could be right just like other bright scientists were about their theories and we wouldn't be where we are today in the science world because of it. Keep thinking outside the box :flop:
Here is a 1 of a 5 part series you might find interesting on Parallel Universes which Neil was talking about in the first video I posted. Interesting stuff :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:59 am » by Otomon

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 3:04 am » by Boondox681

maybe dark matter is clear
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 4:42 am » by Anuki

bilbow wrote:just putting this out there to see what people think?

science says that the universe is made up of 70% dark matter and i think that they might be wrong :lol:

i think that the opposite might be true, could it be that the universe is infact totally clear and it would make more sense and explain why for instance telescopes can see such unbelievable distances into space.

to explain my reasons for thinking this, is that in space the planets ,stars and blackholes pull with their gravity literally all matter from the surrounding areas, which leaves it almost clear atleast clear of all things the size of dust, just leaving say things the size of a pea or so which may have some of their own gravity

thats why when you look at something say like a nebula they are all lit up and look so amazing is because they are clouds of dust and gas reacting to heat and light because for light to be viewed need matter for it to hit

otherwise if there was matter everywhere light would be streaks in the sky and never reach the vast distances across space. so when you look across space you are seeing these planets or stars, as either the source of light or because light is bouncing off it. so when things like nebula and stuff cool they pull back the dust and gases leaving space clear again

:flop:

If you can't see it, doesn't mean it don't exists.
Look at our universe in different dimensions
what seems te be dark/nothing/empty, ain't!:
http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X1342&s ... ma-rays%2F

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 5:43 pm » by Bilbow

thanks for the links peeps, that picture of the milky way is cool never new we were so far away from it.
i know we come from another galaxy and that its being gobbled up by the milky way but i thought we were closer.

could still be on for that prize though, those wave and light forms are invisable.
ive just thought of something else after seeing that pic of the milkyway and the different wavelengths, scientists talk of dark energy aswell but it could actually be the different sound and light waves aswell as gases pushing and expanding space.

omg two birds with one post (smiley face)

Writer

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 6:04 pm » by Th3ory

dark matter is represents forces/particles that we can't detect or see (at least yet), not matter that is dark in color. like said in the video it's just a placeholder term, not as literal as you may be thinking.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 pm » by Bilbow

i think they should name it clear matter, it seems more fitting