Dark Sun....CONFIRMED!!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 11:42 am » by Dagnamski

Most major news channels reported half the sun blew off yesterday leaving 1/4 of th surface black and that burning shit is heading our way again. :nails:

WHY THE FCK DO YOU THINK THE SUN IS ALWAYS BLOCKED OUT IN THESE IMAGES OF THE SUN EH! :headscratch:

There is something going on like this:

PANIC! USE FACTOR 50! :ohno: :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 1:18 pm » by Rich316

Yeah I posted this anomaly last month, it's not planet ffs, it's a vehicle of some sort or just an optical camer anomaly.
Will and I had a brief discussion about it.. Will said given it's not visible in the other cameras, it's not an object in space.
My reply was right out there.. cloaked vehicle.. or just operating in a different light spectrum - that I have no issue with.

Actually the video I posted showed the object much closer up, you could see the rings and surrounding raised areas.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 1:39 pm » by Zer0

Rich316 wrote:Yeah I posted this anomaly last month, it's not planet ffs, it's a vehicle of some sort or just an optical camer anomaly.
Will and I had a brief discussion about it.. Will said given it's not visible in the other cameras, it's not an object in space.
My reply was right out there.. cloaked vehicle.. or just operating in a different light spectrum - that I have no issue with.

Actually the video I posted showed the object much closer up, you could see the rings and surrounding raised areas.

So the simple question remains here brother... are we @#$%^& yes or no?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 5:02 pm » by Dagnamski

Master Otoel wrote:are we @#$%^& yes or no?

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 5:57 pm » by Temps13

Maybe we can discount the camera artifact theory by comparing imagery from the Russian Tesis solar imager with that from the SoHo? :idea:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 6:31 pm » by Rahkriga

This was already debunked a long time ago. Its certainly not a planet because it cant be seen without spectral views. It doesnt come up in the other filters at all. Also...identical objects like that have been seen being pushed away from the sun, disappearing etc. Its not a planet people. All you have to do is a little research beyond that which is spoon fed to you. Why name this thread "dark sun confirmed" yet its not about the sun at all. Then..it goes on to say "Jupiter sized"??? lolololol..... you could probably fit 100000 Jupiter inside of that!! Whoever made that vid is betting youre an idiot and dont know jack about planetary sizes in relationship to the sun. No way in hell would Jupiter be that big compared to the sun.

Gotta chalk this up to DISINFORMATION :bang;

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 3:01 pm » by Rich316

Master Otoel wrote:
Rich316 wrote:Yeah I posted this anomaly last month, it's not planet ffs, it's a vehicle of some sort or just an optical camer anomaly.

So the simple question remains here brother... are we @#$%^& yes or no?

Nah we're all good mate, no stress, those vehicles are just doing their regular thing.. whatever that is.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 3:19 pm » by Zer0

Rich316 wrote:Nah we're all good mate, no stress, those vehicles are just doing their regular thing.. whatever that is.

Thanks for the update mang! I was just going to go to work and slap my boss and tell him I quit today cause the world was going to end...

That would have been a disaster!

:o
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 6:51 pm » by SterlingRose

o my grab ur hard hatz! :alien51:

Previous