David Adair Area 51 worker speaks out

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 16, 2014 4:34 pm » by Phoenix rising

This guys says some pretty interesting stuff, he talks about working on equations with Steven Hawkins in his teens

Space technology transfer consultant and former rocket whiz kid David Adair speaks out for the first time on camera in this interview about his remarkable encounters with an alien engine, DOD agents, and Air Force General Curtis Lemay in 1971 at Groom Lake, Nevada (Area-51). Hear first hand testimony about advanced alien technology and our military's most closely guarded secrets surrounding the UFO phenomena.

Adair explains how at age 17 he built an electro-magnetic containment plasma fusion rocket engine and was invited by Air Force bigwigs to launch it at White Sands Missal Range. That led to his being taken to Area 51 where he saw an engine that was light years beyond anything on Earth - so sophisticated it responded to the thoughts and emotions of it's pilots.

Now, comfortable with the way UFO information is starting to be accepted by the American public, Adair has decided to reveal the amazing truth which he held to himself for over 25 years.

Also revealed are his meetings with renowned physicist Stephan Hawkings.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 10:14 pm » by davidadair

Want to learn more about David Adair? Check out the latest on his up and coming documentary at facebook.com/americasfallfromspace or ask him questions directly on twitter @davidtadair 

Initiate

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 1:36 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Phoenix rising wrote:This guys says some pretty interesting stuff, he talks about working on equations with Steven Hawkins in his teens

Space technology transfer consultant and former rocket whiz kid David Adair speaks out for the first time on camera in this interview about his remarkable encounters with an alien engine, DOD agents, and Air Force General Curtis Lemay in 1971 at Groom Lake, Nevada (Area-51). Hear first hand testimony about advanced alien technology and our military's most closely guarded secrets surrounding the UFO phenomena.

Adair explains how at age 17 he built an electro-magnetic containment plasma fusion rocket engine and was invited by Air Force bigwigs to launch it at White Sands Missal Range. That led to his being taken to Area 51 where he saw an engine that was light years beyond anything on Earth - so sophisticated it responded to the thoughts and emotions of it's pilots.

Now, comfortable with the way UFO information is starting to be accepted by the American public, Adair has decided to reveal the amazing truth which he held to himself for over 25 years.

Also revealed are his meetings with renowned physicist Stephan Hawkings.

Upload to Disclose.tv

That dude is creepy, some about his eyes... Look at the light in the center of the pupil. As well as an odd ring around his left eye (our left, not camera left)... Maybe the lighting, but it's odd looking
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 3:08 pm » by Innosent

This guy is dumber than he looks. So many holes in his story it's much like swiss cheese. I would also like to take this opportunity to say. Fuck you to Ed Snowden. Mr. Snowden is one of those disinfo agents and don't believe a damn word he says except for what we already know, that is that agencies are nosey.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 3:33 pm » by Aardvaaks

This interview is dated 1999?, what progress since then either in development engines or disclosure?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 4:46 am » by gilcarlson7

UFO up on the lube rack at Area 51: What the Hell? Is it ours being built or theirs that we are studying? What’s your guess? More pics at: