David Duke... the new enemy of David Icke?

Initiate

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 11:29 am » by Garibaldixxi

Saving the conspiracy theory community from their adherence to unsupported bullshit one post at a time.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 11:35 am » by Pindz

can you tell me WHERE IS HE TALKING ABOUT DAVID ICKE ???

YOU FCKN REPTILIAN EVIL PEDOPHILE ALIEN DISINFO PIECE OF SHIT

Initiate

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 11:37 am » by Garibaldixxi

Sorry you need everything spelled out for you, pindzy.

Look at the video.

What do you see in Duke's eyes?

What has David Icke dedicated his life to fighting?

C'mon man... it's not that hard.
Saving the conspiracy theory community from their adherence to unsupported bullshit one post at a time.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 am » by Mediasorcerer

you are a moron,quid pro quo.no wonder we live in strange times,really.go see your doctor,cos prozac will do you wonders,or better still,try modecot,largactyl.anything .but get help buddy.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 am » by Garibaldixxi

Do you think I should be drugged because my sanity makes you appear insane by comparison?

I'm no moron. I simply live without the blinders you use to blot out the truth.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 11:49 am » by Mediasorcerer

get help,lots of good therapists out there,make the call,you will be alright,with help.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 11:58 am » by Gary19702

pindz wrote:can you tell me WHERE IS HE TALKING ABOUT DAVID ICKE ???

YOU FCKN REPTILIAN EVIL PEDOPHILE ALIEN DISINFO PIECE OF SHIT

pindz, I am losing patience with you, you comment and run, log in, spout out obscenities, then log out. coward. even worse. foolish, ignorant little man. I'll start treating you just as I had done with timwinckler and davidmabus 2012. and where are those two now? you're lashing out is uncalled for, what's worse, no one, and I mean not one soul is ever going to consider taking you seriously. you've made a fool of yourself, and I will make it a point to show you to others for what you are, a paranoid delusional little man who fears being confronted with logic and common sense, although I won't be the first one to have done this to you. aren't you tired of looking like an ass all of the time? are you ever gonna get the hint? it's not us but it's you? calling someone you have no inkling of who they are a pedophile? what does that make you? a cat raping chicken fondling monkey molester? grow the fuck up, act like an adult if you are one, and use reason and comport yourself with grace when interacting with everyone who doesn't see things your way.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 pm » by Dukettt

Man loook at those LIZZAAARRRDDDHH eyes! Hes eeevil! Little bit of shapeshifting there? Hard to see but for sure he's a lizzzaarrrdddhhh... Ichy will save us for sure...
:banana: ;) ;) ;) :banana:
:bullshit:
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 pm » by Garibaldixxi

dukettt wrote:Man loook at those LIZZAAARRRDDDHH eyes! Hes eeevil! Little bit of shapeshifting there? Hard to see but for sure he's a lizzzaarrrdddhhh... Ichy will save us for sure...

Glad to see someone gets it.

:banana: :dancing: :banana:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 pm » by Gary19702

dukettt wrote:Man loook at those LIZZAAARRRDDDHH eyes! Hes eeevil! Little bit of shapeshifting there? Hard to see but for sure he's a lizzzaarrrdddhhh... Ichy will save us for sure...

lol! I don't buy any of that reptillian stuff floating around. it's nonsense. if "V" wasn't on t.v., you wouldn't see as much of it. and hamsters would feel much safer too :D

Next