David Icke Censors truth

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:20 pm

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 7:30 pm » by Myleso



Upload to Disclose.tv



I have received much censorship on the internet, especially in the so called truth movement, David Icke, Alex Jones, Lenon Honor, have all actively censored comments relating to cannabis. WHY? I have just been banned from David Icke Forums. I can’t spread truth when I am banned EVERYWHERE.

http://phoenixtears.ca/articles/fighting-the-damage-caused-by-radiation/
After the horrible earthquake in Japan, that has caused all this damage to many of the nuclear reactors that are operating in that country, radiation is now spreading worldwide. With high levels of radiation being released into the atmosphere on a continuous basis, it will have a devastating effect on the lives of most living creatures. But once again if used properly high quality hemp oil can provide a solution that will be of great help to mankind in alleviating this situation. For years I have been telling the public, that every man woman and child on this earth, should be taking small doses of this oil everyday to maintain good health. With all the radiation that is now entering our atmosphere, it is basically urgent, that we now all start ingesting this oil as soon as possible to undo the damage this radiation will cause. Through my experience with the use of this oil, I have found that there is nothing more effective or more harmless that can reduce the damage caused by radiation. I have seen patients that were suffering from cancer who were badly damaged by the effects of radiation treatments, that were able to completely eliminate the damage in a short time. Some who have come to me that had radiation treatments, were burned so badly by its effects that their shin looked like red leather. After ingesting the oil treatment their skin went back to its normal healthy state and the radiation burns disappeared completely. If the oil can do this for someone that was badly damaged by such so called medical treatments, would its use not be effective to combat the effects of the radiation, now emanating from Japan.

There are thousands of reasons why the medicinal use of the cannabis plant, should never have been restricted in the first place. But now with the menace that all this escaping radiation presents, we would have to be insane to turn our backs on the use of hemp extracts to help us all deal with this situation. I truly feel sorry for the misery the people of Japan are now going through and if nothing can be done to stop the radiation from escaping, they may loose their homeland entirely. Don’t be fooled by government double talk, radiation is an invisible but dangerous threat to the well being of us all and only a complete fool would try to say otherwise. The wondrous medicinal effects of properly produced oil from the cannabis hemp plant are finally being recognized once more worldwide. This is just one more reason, we must begin to start growing this plant on a grand scale and it is time that we all told our governments that we have had enough of their nonsense. Our very lives and the lives of coming generations, plus the well being of many other species are at stake and its now up to us, to determine what future mankind is to have.

Best Wishes,

Rick Simpson


http://www.sfu.ca/pamr/media_releases/media_releases_archives/radiation-from-japan-reaches-bc-shores.html
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24261
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24305

WAKE UP

http://mylesohowe.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/myles_ohowe_book_economic_collapse.pdf
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



My original words that were censored by david icke forums said that david icke may be for truth and it is just the forums that are infiltrated...i am not so certain seeing how my words were censored...

truth movement=FAIL
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 pm » by Roadkill


Just take care of the people around you who you are responsible for. The soapbox never works.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos


Upload to Disclose.tv



Religion will fly you into Buildings

Initiate
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:46 pm
Location: Off-planet (Warwickshire UK)

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 pm » by Gunzenbomz


Myleso, chill out. Stay calm, you won't get banned on here.

have wondered & mentioned over the last couple of years on DTV that some of my views too/of members could cause me to be banned. It hasn't, there are plenty of muppets/kiddies/disinfoagents on here. It might take time to see through to peoples true agenda's however.

Most of us on here want a better society focused on been part of nature than against it, I hope you are part of that train of thought.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/
http://www.enterprisemission.com/
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/index.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/user/GunZenBomZ

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:20 pm

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 8:26 pm » by Myleso


http://www.henrymakow.com/pothead_says_marijuana_is_a_tr.html
Henry Makow has a propaganda article on his website literally out of reefer madness

What a bunch of losers the "truth" movement contains.

i found a way to see if someone is for truth or not. will they report cannabis hemp oil cures cancer? 7+MILLION DIE EVERY YEAR FROM CANCERS THAT COULD BE CURED.

ive been nice about the truth movement for TOO LONG

On my blog and youtube, some insane skitzo makes comments calling RICK SIMPSON an OIL SNAKE SALESMEN, A MAN WHO LIVES IN EXILE, MAKES NO MONEY, DOES NOT SELL ANY PRODUCT.

Trolls are working OVERTIME

the propaganda is all aimed at the youth who don't know.
Last edited by Myleso on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:45 pm

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 8:26 pm » by Captainkarizma


gunzenbomz wrote:Myleso, chill out. Stay calm, you won't get banned on here.

have wondered & mentioned over the last couple of years on DTV that some of my views too/of members could cause me to be banned. It hasn't, there are plenty of muppets/kiddies/disinfoagents on here. It might take time to see through to peoples true agenda's however.

Most of us on here want a better society focused on been part of nature than against it, I hope you are part of that train of thought.

:cheers:
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 8:31 pm » by Dj637


not too sure why you have been banned from all of the sites like Icke and Jones etc? ive just looked at his website http://www.davidicke.com and have conducted a search on cannabis and there are many topics on cannabis?

Cannabis and Cancer
Free Peter Davy - Cannabis Prohibition Kills
Prop. 19, Monsanto, and GMO Terminator Cannabis
Police Chief Issues Call to Decriminalise Cannabis and Redirect Resources
Marijuana Better Than Pharmaceuticals at Treating Chronic Pain, Improving Mood
Weed, Hemp, Cannabis - The 420 Tribute
Up in Smoke: 'Cannabis Gave Me My Life Back'
Pot Versus Alcohol: Experts Say Booze Is the Bigger Danger
Cannabis and the Federal Reserve System
Government's Chief Scientist Backs David Nutt on Cannabis


these are just a few topics covered on the site, from what i have listened to David Icke in the past the impression i get is that he is against all the pharma companies and would always prefer a more natural replacement?

again i cant answer why you would have been banned but Icke is not anti cannabis and he is certainly not censoring any "truth"

maybe send an email and ask for an explanation?

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:20 pm

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 pm » by Myleso


dj637 wrote:not too sure why you have been banned from all of the sites like Icke and Jones etc? ive just looked at his website http://www.davidicke.com and have conducted a search on cannabis and there are many topics on cannabis?

Cannabis and Cancer
Free Peter Davy - Cannabis Prohibition Kills
Prop. 19, Monsanto, and GMO Terminator Cannabis
Police Chief Issues Call to Decriminalise Cannabis and Redirect Resources
Marijuana Better Than Pharmaceuticals at Treating Chronic Pain, Improving Mood
Weed, Hemp, Cannabis - The 420 Tribute
Up in Smoke: 'Cannabis Gave Me My Life Back'
Pot Versus Alcohol: Experts Say Booze Is the Bigger Danger
Cannabis and the Federal Reserve System
Government's Chief Scientist Backs David Nutt on Cannabis


these are just a few topics covered on the site, from what i have listened to David Icke in the past the impression i get is that he is against all the pharma companies and would always prefer a more natural replacement?

again i cant answer why you would have been banned but Icke is not anti cannabis and he is certainly not censoring any "truth"

maybe send an email and ask for an explanation?

Peace
DJ

I can't figure out why I was banned either.

I am not wasting any more of my time with that website. I was not accidentally banned.

Maybe the moderators were infiltrated by trolls, so now the moderators are trolls? I had the same experience when i was an admin for a website with 5000-10000 unique visits a day years ago. before i knew it my paypal account was hacked and my site taken down. If I was admin and I did not detect the trolls=moderators until it was too late then IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE.

I am guessing trolls infiltrated the forum, but the amount of the suppression (it is definitely NOT JUST ME) others post topics and they get censored fast.

Maybe David Icke is telling the truth, which I really think he is, and trolls have infiltrated the forums. ALL FORUMS ON THE INTERNET HAVE BEEN INFILTRATED BY TROLLS. On a cannabis forum, trolls post there calling rick simpson a snake oil salesmen, even though he does not sell any product, makes no money, and lives in exile.
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 pm » by Dj637


myleso wrote:
dj637 wrote:not too sure why you have been banned from all of the sites like Icke and Jones etc? ive just looked at his website http://www.davidicke.com and have conducted a search on cannabis and there are many topics on cannabis?

Cannabis and Cancer
Free Peter Davy - Cannabis Prohibition Kills
Prop. 19, Monsanto, and GMO Terminator Cannabis
Police Chief Issues Call to Decriminalise Cannabis and Redirect Resources
Marijuana Better Than Pharmaceuticals at Treating Chronic Pain, Improving Mood
Weed, Hemp, Cannabis - The 420 Tribute
Up in Smoke: 'Cannabis Gave Me My Life Back'
Pot Versus Alcohol: Experts Say Booze Is the Bigger Danger
Cannabis and the Federal Reserve System
Government's Chief Scientist Backs David Nutt on Cannabis


these are just a few topics covered on the site, from what i have listened to David Icke in the past the impression i get is that he is against all the pharma companies and would always prefer a more natural replacement?

again i cant answer why you would have been banned but Icke is not anti cannabis and he is certainly not censoring any "truth"

maybe send an email and ask for an explanation?

Peace
DJ

I can't figure out why I was banned either.

I am not wasting any more of my time with that website. I was not accidentally banned.

Maybe the moderators were infiltrated by trolls, so now the moderators are trolls? I had the same experience when i was an admin for a website with 5000-10000 unique visits a day years ago. before i knew it my paypal account was hacked and my site taken down. If I was admin and I did not detect the trolls=moderators until it was too late then IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE.

I am guessing trolls infiltrated the forum, but the amount of the suppression (it is definitely NOT JUST ME) others post topics and they get censored fast.

Maybe David Icke is telling the truth, which I really think he is, and trolls have infiltrated the forums. ALL FORUMS ON THE INTERNET HAVE BEEN INFILTRATED BY TROLLS. On a cannabis forum, trolls post there calling rick simpson a snake oil salesmen, even though he does not sell any product, makes no money, and lives in exile.



I still feel you should still contact the site, in fact contact all of the sites your refering too, you are entitled to a full and frank explanation as to why you have been banned, thanks for the post though lots of great information, keep up the fight and i wish you well in your quest :flop:

Peace
DJ
:sunny:
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:19 am

PostMon Apr 18, 2011 12:29 am » by Dmystified


Hi Everyone,

I just joined here after reading this thread. I wanted to add my own experience recently of being kicked off the Icke forum. I posted a youtube I had unexpectedly come across that debunks Icke and provides compelling evidence that he is a fraud. I posted it on the forum, of which I have been a member for at least 5 years, to ask for discussion and honest inquiry about it. If they could debunk the debunkers, then I wanted to give them the chance to do so. Until then, I had been a 'fence sitter' about whether I believed Icke's work or not. The post was immediately deleted and I was banned after responding to the moderator's email with my repeated inquiry, and asking why they wouldn't allow discussion of the simple question.

I believe they are afraid of the truth coming out, as that would reduce his revenue from book and DVD sales. I don't personally care what Icke believes or what he teaches, but I do care that he is being deceptive about it. I'm grateful for coming across the video which finally became the tipping point I needed. I don't trust Icke any longer. There is always a kernel of truth in every cult theology which is the "hook", but then they loop the people around to enclose them into the falseness of it all.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostMon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 am » by Eliakim


myleso you will experience what is known as the 'paradigm police' everywhere, it can be viewed on DTV as well. The best, is to stay true to your own heart. However, with cannabis there is a yin and a yang. Traditionally it is a medical plant, and not one meant for recreation. Unfortunately, few have the self-discipline to benefit from it wisely. Hence, why many indigenous peoples smoked themselves into oblivion, and now they face the consequences of not defending their natural resources that are imperative for their survival, IMHV. When people are completely chilled out due to smoking cannabis, it really is no different to the new agers being in their love bubbles that are about to burst.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook