David Icke Committed to Asylum

Initiate

PostMon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm » by X-mog

:dancing: THIS IS A HOAX--JUST FOR LAUGHS--NOW LET'S ALL TAKE A POKE AT MR. ICKE :dancing:

Well "he put up one hell of a fight" as one passerby reported Mr. Icke Screaming up and down London Square about an alien invasion imminent this morning at 7:14 am Monday the 2nd of May 2011.

When Mr. Icke confronted a news broadcaster from BBC during a live weather report, they quickly dismissed his claim and jerked the camera away from him.

Just then, Mr. Icke beacame incredibly hostile and grabbed the camera from the videograper, shouting directly into the lens reportedly: "get whatever arms you have and lock your doors, the reptillians are here."

Although the camera was recording, Britains Ministry of Defense claims this clip is "an unsavory black mark for London and will not be aired. That's just what Mr. Icke wants and he shall not recieve the attention he asks for."

Furthermore, upon being committed to the 1st Middlesex County Asylum at Hanwell. Mr. Icke showed an incredible amount of resistance as it reportedly took 5 male guards to hold his limbs straight in order to sedate him. Kicking over a trolley containing medical tools and sedatives in the process.

Mr. Icke is facing several criminal charges at the moment, but could be thrown out if he is deemed "clinically insane" by Dr. Westinghouse who states: "Mr. Icke is not being co-operative thus far. He has been catatonic for several hours and the sedatives ought to have lost effect by now. I estimate that his condition will not improve with age but it is possible that new forms of treatment (such as the ludovico technique) could help his condition.

Monday, April 2nd, 2011 BBC News UK

Image :banana:

Conspirator

PostMon May 02, 2011 11:33 pm » by Temps13

truthseeker,why post a topic titled that..where are you coming from? do you have a problem with icke? hes collated a lot of stuff together & saved us a lot of time &effort,also helped a lot of people to be better informed..You have not said you necessarily wish to denigrate the man but..
icke always struck me as ,if you read his books he always seems to separate his reptilian speculations from his more factual data..I think we owe him a little more respect than this..he does not need 'treatment'..its so called 'normal' people who need de conditioning
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostTue May 03, 2011 12:37 am » by Welcomechange

personal grudge maybe but lame how you would take the time to do this?
Some folk are Strange...? but its the same with ufo hoax's too..never really understand why those who are not in to make some 'big buck or fame/promo' would waste their time??
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Initiate

PostTue May 03, 2011 1:10 am » by Whaleylakeufo

Did the Zionist banking scum start this thread or a child ?
TIA

Conspirator

PostTue May 03, 2011 1:14 am » by Rich316

I'm sure he comes across a little zany at times but I really think his heart's in the right place. I like him! :flop:

Initiate

PostTue May 03, 2011 3:04 am » by X-mog

temps13 wrote:truthseeker,why post a topic titled that..where are you coming from? do you have a problem with icke? hes collated a lot of stuff together & saved us a lot of time &effort,also helped a lot of people to be better informed..You have not said you necessarily wish to denigrate the man but..
icke always struck me as ,if you read his books he always seems to separate his reptilian speculations from his more factual data..I think we owe him a little more respect than this..he does not need 'treatment'..its so called 'normal' people who need de conditioning

Listen..The man is a textbook paranoid schizophrenic. He's hearing voices, talking to himself, he thinks big buisiness is out to get you so you'd better raise your 'awareness' and, fight the power. Well let me ask you this, if there were some sort of planning of mass genocide, who the fuck would keep the money flowing to the big business men. That's right nothing! If you'd just snap out of it, you'd realize that encouraging others to listen to him or purchase one of his books it a great disservice to all humanity and the cause of the disclosure movement.

Check out this thread with some videos and tell me he's not BATSHIT CRAZY:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/david-icke-the-cosmic-firewall-the-moon-matrix-04-24-11-t50177.html

Truth is, I feel bad for making fun of him. I too know what it's like to be exposed to rare information and have been alienated as a result. However, that business about the reptiles I will not have any of it. :top:

Initiate

PostTue May 03, 2011 3:18 am » by X-mog

whaleylakeufo wrote:Did the Zionist banking scum start this thread or a child ?
TIA

So you believe the words of a fear mongering paranoid schizophrenic? Your point of view is the one which looks childish!

Initiate

PostTue May 03, 2011 3:26 am » by X-mog

zaff4444 wrote:I'm sure mr icke thinks people like you are loony's for believing in religion aswell.

I'm not religious. :nope: Just a righteous man who believes good deeds make a better future. :owned:

Initiate

PostTue May 03, 2011 3:33 am » by X-mog

welcomechange wrote:personal grudge maybe but lame how you would take the time to do this?
Some folk are Strange...? but its the same with ufo hoax's too..never really understand why those who are not in to make some 'big buck or fame/promo' would waste their time??

Come on...Do you actually believe this guy?Don't be mad at me. I ain't no fear mongering paranoid schizophrenic like Mr. Icke. I could waste hours tearing to shreds his claims and psychoanalyzing his degenerate mind, but I think if you watch this, you'll find that he tears himself apart and discredits all he had worked for hithero.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4UyEUldOLQ

That interview is one of the main reasons project camelot decided to reformat their entire setup (now it's a radio show). Kerry realized she was being led into a maze of circular logic and I respect her decision.

Oh BTW...I made that photo with paint.net in under 5 min. All in all, with the paragraph I wrote
it took like 15 minutes and made sure to post in in the hoax's and disinfo. forum.
C'mon, you don't think my picture's funny. I bet he (Mr. Icke) would laugh at it. :lol:

Initiate

PostTue May 03, 2011 3:38 am » by X-mog

rich316 wrote:I'm sure he comes across a little zany at times but I really think his heart's in the right place. I like him! :flop:

Congratulations, you're the winner of the most reasonable response award today here at DTV!!! :clapper:

Next