David Icke - Crazy People - We Are ONE

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 am » by Rednerrus

Many saints but the message is the same, from christ to maharej to maharishi mahes and many other saints/sages/gurus all preach the oneness, all renounce the world of senses and the body, all renounce the mind, renounce the sense gratification by noting how grose it is in function, behind that cloudy sky is a bright yellow sun yet clarity is the gratification that drives love or love drives for the clarity, but for each viewpoint is a background, that is the clarity that notes without judging, without "good and bad" or belief.
tk

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:07 am » by Hackjames

rednerrus wrote:hahahah stoned and sober: all are within me, how can I be something that I encompass, surely the painting can never encompass the canvas, and surely the gallery will never encompass the emptiness, the same is me, can never be anything other than being, stoned is state of mind, yet i am mindless and stateless, in me all states consume and all birth, myself never consumed or born, boy or girl.

You can watch and keep on gratifying your views and beliefs but know that you are stuck in that mode of finding, contrasting and the general confusion/sorrow that CONFLICT or CONTRADICTION brings, this is NOT cynical but look with actuality, the words cut deep but the pot that is done will never sound 'dull', its sound will be unmistakable test and therefore wont break because it wasn't done. (not in 'speech' but in 'tamber' :P)

Wow...you just write whatever comes to mind at any given moment, don't you? Normally, humans tend to kind of buffer their communications to a degree, but not you...and that's why you're special to me.

Demobe, good post. I think that's basically an older quote, though? Can't seem to place it, but it sounds very familiar.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 am » by Rmcampwest

mediasorcerer wrote:another great post mobe,one of the problems is the opposition to change,

the haves dont want the have nots to have,

i agree,its all a giant sick joke thats out of hand,thats why i play music and make art , not in the system as much.

The haves don't want loser musicians and loser artists to steal their well earned money! I'm guessing that you expect to be paid for your lousy art and lousy music! Guess what, if you were any good at either of those 2 ventures you would be making money!!!!! I guess you must suck!!!!!!!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 am » by Rednerrus

ahahah i laugh because you see a writer with a mind, and you put him in a moment. O yeah normally humans tend to paint it red because blue is too usual. Go ahead, the blue will never be removed but merely painted over, it will bleed trough the red like white on black.
tk

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 am » by Hackjames

rednerrus wrote:ahahah i laugh because you see a writer with a mind, and you put him in a moment. O yeah normally humans tend to paint it red because blue is too usual. Go ahead, the blue will never be removed but merely painted over, it will bleed trough the red like white on black.

I was just talking to my wife about that today, weird.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:17 am » by Rmcampwest

rednerrus wrote:ahahah i laugh because you see a writer with a mind, and you put him in a moment. O yeah normally humans tend to paint it red because blue is too usual. Go ahead, the blue will never be removed but merely painted over, it will bleed trough the red like white on black.

I hope you are not a writer! You have no skills with grammar!! AND What the fuck did you just say????

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:21 am » by Rednerrus

Who is this you that says? O yeah for someone who know me and them the question is crazy, to say the least.
tk

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:38 am » by Rmcampwest

rednerrus wrote:Who is this you that says? O yeah for someone who know me and them the question is crazy, to say the least.

Once again, WHAT THE FUCK did you just say???? I have not been taught the language of stupid!

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 am » by Hackjames

rmcampwest wrote:Once again, WHAT THE FUCK did you just say???? I have not been taught the language of stupid!

Are you certain you haven't? The impression I'd gotten from a few of your posts was that you were mildly-proficient to fluent. Zing!

Really though, he's not hurting anyone with his word-jumble so I'll be leaving him to it from now on.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:56 am » by Rednerrus

The language of ignorance is not thought or learned, its experience itself, before you can understand you must unteach "yourself" from you and then hold the energy(mind) with one-pointedness so that it may burn the red off, for you cannot loose what you never had(blue).
tk

PreviousNext