David Icke - Crazy People - We Are ONE

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 5:14 am » by Rmcampwest

rednerrus wrote:The language of ignorance is not thought or learned, its experience itself, before you can understand you must unteach "yourself" from you and then hold the energy(mind) with one-pointedness so that it may burn the red off, for you cannot loose what you never had(blue).

For the third time!!!!!! What the FUCK are you saying????

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 6:37 am » by Rednerrus

Blue=reality=you
Red=ego=illusion

red is what you never loose because you never had it, all you had was what you are.
tk

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 7:31 am » by Rmcampwest

rednerrus wrote:Blue=reality=you
Red=ego=illusion

red is what you never loose because you never had it, all you had was what you are.

You win! I will never be able to speak retard!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 5:16 pm » by Rednerrus

Being is without able or lame, to you all is struggle: even basic understanding. There was some conflict or contradiction, some right that had to be gratified or some wrong that had to be corrected, but to know no conflict means no win and no lose, but you sir are trying so hard to decipher a simple message, how can you listen when you want to blabber/interrupt, how can you hear when you sit and judge, critique the grammar by the gram, being receptive is not a state of mind but a state of mindfulness, mind is not involved in it even if the word is at the root http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindfulness, there is no thinking about reading or listening, just like the movies you do not think about watching a movie but you are the seeing without the observer, as soon as an "observer" appears there comes thought and all the conditioned responses of culture/language family/friends/others... (You win!, I will never be able to speak retard!,For the third time!!!!!! What the FUCK are you saying????Once again, WHAT THE FUCK did you just say???? I have not been taught the language of stupid!I hope you are not a writer! You have no skills with grammar!! AND What the fuck did you just say????) and the movie is judged, deciphered, deconstructed, but the subtlety is that the movie is now distorted, there was no pause for the judging and deciphering and while all that thought was going on the actuality that was playing in the background is ignored because you are lost in conflict. Be brave and just be, retarded, simple, whatever you label choiceless being it is the only part that does not drag attention to the past or future of thought but it stays here and now, not missing a second.
tk

Previous