David Icke - Crazy People - We Are ONE

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm » by Mozi!!a

It is the crazy people who change the world for the better - it is the 'sane' ones that destroy it.

'Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in a square hole; the ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules and they have no respect for the status quo.

You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them, because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the people crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. :clapper:

[youtube]rAibS0bJBVw&feature[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 pm » by Mozi!!a

Bump

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 1:40 am » by Mediasorcerer

another great post mobe,one of the problems is the opposition to change,

the haves dont want the have nots to have,

i agree,its all a giant sick joke thats out of hand,thats why i play music and make art , not in the system as much.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 1:54 am » by Perronick

Good one, demobe. It cheered me up and it made laugh too ...when I saw Ted Turner at the end :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 12:03 am » by Mozi!!a

:D perronick cheers homebre :cheers:

i hear you media :flop: :cheers:

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 6:13 pm » by Manson231

he is the one

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 am » by Rednerrus

there is something that never changes, and I have not watched this video either (like almost all of the rest) because there is the view that progress is actually taking place. What you have to come to demo and the rest, is that what is Now and Here is far more actual that what could be. Change is conflict, and YOUR views on good and bad are just that: YOURS, because of culture/words we can only paint the world as we would like it to be, YOU CAN NEVER PAINT REALITY WITH WORDS, reality is silence, it is here and now, it is presence and present, it is changeless and therefore there is neither good nor bad to it, it is, it is shapeless so it is neither big nor small and because it holds this quality, because you are the actuality that is love/humility/compassion you can never be or become anything else. (please don't change)

There is no enlightenment or self realization especially for the World/Others, enlightenment is here and now, unattainable and unseen, it is witch gives all the subtlety that is overlooked and distorted trough images or words, image/symbols/words are mere "creations" whereas Being is without movement, itself is what moves all because of it's inherent quality, the same is the quality of changeless giving perception to change, but because you are stuck in change you can not know changeless: like thought and word and image and symbol and concept it can only look with comparing/contrasting therefore creating so much conflict and not being able to know ANYTHING or see ANYTHING "true" of "reality" or you, all it knows is some ideal, some god. Go to your religion and pray for change, about as hopeless as you are, by being here and now I am perfect for myself and myself perfect, be being I am that quality that is not ideal or thought, it is love itself, not conflict or hate.
tk

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 am » by Rednerrus

Yes, i had to hit stop after the first 55 seconds, full of shit.(sofar)
tk

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 3:22 am » by The57ironman

rednerrus wrote:there is something that never changes, and I have not watched this video either (like almost all of the rest) because there is the view that progress is actually taking place. What you have to come to demo and the rest, is that what is Now and Here is far more actual that what could be. Change is conflict, and YOUR views on good and bad are just that: YOURS, because of culture/words we can only paint the world as we would like it to be, YOU CAN NEVER PAINT REALITY WITH WORDS, reality is silence, it is here and now, it is presence and present, it is changeless and therefore there is neither good nor bad to it, it is, it is shapeless so it is neither big nor small and because it holds this quality, because you are the actuality that is love/humility/compassion you can never be or become anything else. (please don't change)

There is no enlightenment or self realization especially for the World/Others, enlightenment is here and now, unattainable and unseen, it is witch gives all the subtlety that is overlooked and distorted trough images or words, image/symbols/words are mere "creations" whereas Being is without movement, itself is what moves all because of it's inherent quality, the same is the quality of changeless giving perception to change, but because you are stuck in change you can not know changeless: like thought and word and image and symbol and concept it can only look with comparing/contrasting therefore creating so much conflict and not being able to know ANYTHING or see ANYTHING "true" of "reality" or you, all it knows is some ideal, some god. Go to your religion and pray for change, about as hopeless as you are, by being here and now I am perfect for myself and myself perfect, be being I am that quality that is not ideal or thought, it is love itself, not conflict or hate.

i can "sorta" dig that.... :think: .....................................(are you stoned) :mrcool:

i saved this guys statements because i think there is some similar "sorta" truth in this video:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 3:57 am » by Rednerrus

hahahah stoned and sober: all are within me, how can I be something that I encompass, surely the painting can never encompass the canvas, and surely the gallery will never encompass the emptiness, the same is me, can never be anything other than being, stoned is state of mind, yet i am mindless and stateless, in me all states consume and all birth, myself never consumed or born, boy or girl.

You can watch and keep on gratifying your views and beliefs but know that you are stuck in that mode of finding, contrasting and the general confusion/sorrow that CONFLICT or CONTRADICTION brings, this is NOT cynical but look with actuality, the words cut deep but the pot that is done will never sound 'dull', its sound will be unmistakable test and therefore wont break because it wasn't done. (not in 'speech' but in 'tamber' :P)
tk

Next