David Icke Debunked Full Documentary: Linked With Satanism

Writer

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 5:46 am » by Beerbelly

posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=3813
BEER IS GOOD!!!!!http://www.disclose.tv/forum/posting.php?mode=edit&f=7&p=422391#!!!!!

Initiate

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 6:00 am » by Haljalikeakik

this is great fun to watch two groups of zealots fight over whose guru
is correct in their presumptions.

"my stone age vengeful god will assrape you in hell for all eternity if you
dont eat fish on friday...but he loves you very much"

"god sent his son back to earth in the form of a...GOALIE...lizard people...take the red pill...after we bought creato mutwa his first official pair of shoes he told me the secrets of the universe...lizard people...ima nutter!"

pure disco gold fellas....

quick note, for those keeping score, i pray to the same deity that george carlin
gave his heart to...

george talks about praying to joe @ 6:40
[youtube]gPOfurmrjxo#t=412s[/youtube]

bonus question: how arrogant do you have to be to tell others you know what happens after death?

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 6:43 am » by Megame23

this movie is fucking incredible and it came out YESTERDAY! (Amazing synchronicity for me because yesterday is when I realized Icke was disinfo, and this came out on the same day!) it proves that Icke is disinfo. and most of you are attacking people just for pointing these things out without even taking a chance to look at the material.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 12:58 pm » by Crazyduck

david icke makes me laugh he is so funny. some of the things he comes out with. if it was anybody else then they would be in a mental assylum

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:39 pm » by Tjahzi

megame23 wrote:this movie is fucking incredible and it came out YESTERDAY! (Amazing synchronicity for me because yesterday is when I realized Icke was disinfo, and this came out on the same day!) it proves that Icke is disinfo. and most of you are attacking people just for pointing these things out without even taking a chance to look at the material.

rofl, don't get taken away by the synchronisity. that shit don't prove shit my friend.

had a lil sync myself yesterday, saw a interview with some guy about the hollow earth and the inhabitants living in crystals. i put a comment up on youtube saying i'd love to meet one of the inhabitatants. to my great surprise, that same night i meet an american wanderer who out of the blue starts talking about crystals / the hollow earth and the tech on how and why we should move into the crystals. it's a nice sync but it only has the meaning you give to it.

imo you can't prove or disprove icke by things you find on the web. i like some parts of the message he spreads, but some parts seem incoherent and delusional.
:dancing:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:42 pm » by Zer0

You can pretty much link anything to Satanism in this forum.....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:56 pm » by Phaeton

Interesting.. gonna check this joint out this evening.
Thanks mate :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 2:49 pm » by G4cee

roadkill wrote:Icke is a snake oil salesman, just like David Wil-suck-cock.

Anyone who believes their BS is no better than a deluded Christian or Muslim.

And where does that leave you ?..please tell me oh wise one....I need to be perfect and free too !

Previous