David Icke Debunked Full Documentary: Linked With Satanism

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 pm » by Ghost32

This is 2.5 hour film from Chris White takes a very close look at David Icke's history and beliefs. It reveals the true sources of David Icke's theories which are often shocking , and should be very concerning for a genuine seeker of truth. This is a well rounded expose which is done respectfully, while still attempting to get the average truther to reevaluate what they really know about the "endgame" of the Illuminati.

David Icke Debunked

Upload to Disclose.tv

:ghost: 32

Initiate

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 12:59 am » by Jeckk

I watched the first hour and then gave up. Not one bit of evidence against David, it's all opinion and "look at this, David believes something that the elite believe!" meanwhile David's work is about how the elite are keeping information secret.

Recently it was every week or every couple of days you'd see a thread about Icke or Jones being "debunked" or "exposed" as fakes. Now it seems like 5-6 threads a day, and they're all the biggest waste of time ever.

Please lets see something concrete, not just opinions or wild "maybe" connections.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:36 am » by Megame23

this documentary rocks, thanks for posting it.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:38 am » by Pindz

worst religious deluded bullshit ever

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:39 am » by Pindz

jeckk wrote:Recently it was every week or every couple of days you'd see a thread about Icke or Jones being "debunked" or "exposed" as fakes. Now it seems like 5-6 threads a day, and they're all the biggest waste of time ever.

Please lets see something concrete, not just opinions or wild "maybe" connections.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:44 am » by Gloomylunatic

pindz wrote:worst religious deluded bullshit ever

F@#K David Icke!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Initiate

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:47 am » by Waterhawk

I often wonder why folks refuse to live by example. Where they feel that preaching or forcing their own beliefs upon others is so righteous. I guess we're all learning from being such childish ways. Show me who you are and what you do in life. Let me see you each day and wave hello to each other. Or maybe even have a brief face to face conversation with each other every once in awhile. At some point I will learn to respect everything you chose being you're reality. How ever if you continually promote fear, hate, greed, ignorance, anger or any low frequency, especially without also promoting a direct sound complete positive solution(s) for all involved (as a whole), then I will know you as illuminati as well. All truth, like all reality, is ever changing and never ending. Hopefully we can change for the better. Either way it all works out in the wash.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:48 am » by Boondox681

wow.that's funny
i say the same things about icke.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:49 am » by G4cee

Debunk my ASS !...everybody is learning new stuff everyday, so is Icke....give the man a chance.....wasnt for him - half the awareness we have today would not exsist....you wanna debunk somone, so do it to your government.......you wont have enough internet space to put your videos after that !

Initiate

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 1:49 am » by Jeckk

boondox681 wrote:

wow.that's funny
i say the same things about icke.

Icke has zero evidence of any of his claims, and doesn't claim to have anything concrete. Technically he's just a theorist. This thread is saying he is debunked, meaning there must be some kind of evidence supporting such a claim. Two VERY different situations.

Next