David Icke EXPOSES Illuminati Music Industry

Initiate

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 1:08 am » by Shiva777

illuminati, all seeing eye, "american idol" "x factor" "music industry" exposed, entertainment, media ,subliminals, "mind control" mk ultra, masonry, stars, eminem, kanye, jay z, beyonce, rihanna, chris brown, nwo, 666, music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn-3Ghbt ... r_embedded

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 am » by Evildweeb

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 1:52 am » by mediasorcery

thats why i dont listen to all that demonic junk , gives you rsi of the fukin earhole anyway
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 pm » by Tjahzi

cool semi oldskool vid

Initiate

PostThu Jun 21, 2012 3:50 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Keep the people busy and they won't notice anything around them anymore.
This concept exists since the very early beginnings of humanity. And it works out perfectly.

My father recently said to me: "Focus on the real things in life. Work. Money. Social status."
And you know what? I had to grin at him and responsed:
"I like my eyes wide open and am keeping it that way."

Funny thing is... everytime i'm trying to tell him why certain things just are the way they are,
he always blocks it. No room for rolling thoughts, i guess. Or he's been brainwashed too long...
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 21, 2012 8:14 pm » by Dagnamski

Well the video was ok, except for the absolutely awful music.

A very confused edit thar. :badair:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Initiate

PostThu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 pm » by Myleso

David Icke was in the disinformation movie Thrive that said insurance will pay doctors to keep people healthy and only promoted reducing the military budget in half....

Below is a picture I took from the movie thrive it is a subliminal message and david icke was in thrive, along with amy goodman of disinformation now. Of the infinite possibilities to choose ANYTHING to be their poster Thrive choose symbolism used by what is known as the new world order, illuminati.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

big mistake icke, especially for banning me from your website and not allowing any new accounts. clearly david icke being in thrive is a conflict of interest.

I prove hemp fuel can make USA or any country energy independent and it wont take long to have cheap renewable energy, ANYONE CAN GROW THEIR OWN cannabis and not pay bills, be self sufficient COMPLETELY OFF THE GRID ON A MASSIVE SCALE. cannabis prohibition is keeping the cost of living artificially high. Obama repealed dont ask dont tell and other laws get repealed making the laws null and void, any time now cannabis laws could be repealed prohibition would end and the biggest revolution the world has ever seen!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Study the information below to help spot Spies and Agents I got banned at david ickes website for proving disinfo agents wrong, there was much trolling and disinfo on david icke before I got banned last year I wasnt able to prove it wrong because I got banned for sharing truth. new age cult found at david icke forums. they arent interested in actual science just following the pressitutes in the phoney mainstream and alterative media that BOTH pretend to care for truth, media is conducting one massive Psychological Operation (PSYOP) making people feel helpless and they cant do anything just just in fear (a tactic david icke himself exposes but uses that tactic himself he is double talk)

One way agents neutralize a potential activist is to get them to be in a group that does all the wrong things. Why? The message doesn’t get out. A lot of time is wasted. The activist is frustrated and discouraged. Nothing good is accomplished.

FBI, CSIS, CIA, Police Informers and Infiltrators will infest any group and they have phoney activist organizations established. Their purpose is to prevent any real movement for justice or eco-peace from developing.

The FBI counterintelligence program’s stated purpose: To expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, and otherwise neutralize individuals who the FBI categorize as opposed to the National Security Interests. “National Security” means the FBI’s security from the people ever finding out the vicious things it does in violation of people’s civil liberties.

COINTELPRO is still in operation today under a different code name. It is no longer placed on paper where it can be discovered through the freedom of information act.

Why can't david icke help me expose the controlled opposition in the cannabis activist movement or is he part of the controlled opposition Psychological Operation (PSYOP) preventing the masses from ending cannabis prohibition! cannabis prohibition could have ended decades ago.

david icke exposes knight of malta but ignores how the dame of malta the queen is a TOTAL FRAUD and canada is a total fraud and extortion racket of the most vile kind! people in the UK Britain would love the truth to know the queen is GUILTY OF FRAUD DOES EVERYONE REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Repeal the unconstitutional law(s) and end cannabis prohibition that will bring the cost of living way down making life cheap, cheap food, cheap fuel energy clothes, cars stronger than steel! ending cannabis prohibition will SPEED UP development of space travel/settlements/etc...because prohibition is keeping the cost of living artificially high, people have to spend more energy more money to do less when hemp means everything gets cheaper, stronger, solve the throwaway society because stuff will last a lifetime! everything at walmart could be cheaper, stronger made from hemp just think cotton uses half of the worlds pesticides and hemp uses no pesticides no chemicals that means less energy to create less material less cost to create cheaper stronger clothes. im not saying let walmart be the ones to sell hemp but when prohibition ends it will anyway unless they go bankrupt, which is doubtful based on people who like their crap and dont know about how hemp is way better. i do not like the idea of mega corporations i like smaller businesses i give them my money instead to buy the things i need in life. when i am broke i buy my clothes at giant tiger $4,5 tshirts NOBODY sells hemp clothes here its all backwards because of propaganda. there needs to be co-operating to end prohibition its insane expose the phoney activist movement they pretend to care but when it comes to solutions they censor and ignore truth!

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." - Butcher of Russia Vladimir Lenin

There are so many websites promoting legalization which has become very popular. Legalization sounds like the corporate takeover of the cannabis industry via government legislation (over-taxation, over-regulation and over-control)

In Canada where activists in controlled opposition helped influence government, I can't grow my own food, I have to buy processed hemp seeds and companies have a monopoly! People need to see a doctor for permission to use and grow a limited amount of cannabis, a plant safer than drinking water! The government tests hemp fields for THC as if were dangerous, that is paranoia keeping food prices high and scaring farmers from growing Hemp!

The massive Psychological Operation (PSYOP) is there to make sure people think theres "nothing you can do, just be aware" which solves nothing, keeps the blood for oil going when everything made in society today made from toxic oil can be made from non toxic hemp!
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/