David Icke-Global Fascism or Freedom (Humanity is waking up)

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 2:33 pm » by Kalinsaast

nyarelathodep wrote:
grevin789 wrote:Bill Cooper was murdered in his own house by the government and set out for over 15 hours to bleed to death. And we have these double agents Alex Jones and David Icke still living and still spreading half truths.

Do not believe a thing unless you can verify it with your own research.

Really, Alex Jones used to think David Icke was a loon. Now he praises him and lets him on his show. Alex Jones is known to have disinfo agents on...

I wouldn't doubt if David Icke is going to be the next Messiah for the NWO's new religion, for he claims to have spoken to God himself.

Also, reptilians... Enough said.

So you have the results of your own research forthcomming, I presume? After the claims you just made, I (and presumably the others interested in this thread) would love to see your own genuine research results posted that provide proof to back your words up. Lots of people on the forum like to throw that word research around, but I have come to find that what most people consider "research" is nothing more than second hand opinions derived from second hand opinion, ad infinitum.

touché.. :clapper:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 2:41 pm » by Nyarelathodep

Well, Kal...I cant let you handle ALL of the rebuttals man.. (which, to me, are becomming the benchmark of clarity and reason btw)...it must be exhausting writing such well thought out and articulated pieces!
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 3:00 pm » by Kalinsaast

nyarelathodep wrote:Well, Kal...I cant let you handle ALL of the rebuttals man.. (which, to me, are becomming the benchmark of clarity and reason btw)...it must be exhausting writing such well thought out and articulated pieces!

As you know these stereo typical Icke haters will jump on the smallest mistake and exploit it, calling it proof of him being a fraud and a NWO shill. I have to use my full undivided attention to make sure i don't do a disservice to the man, his message, and us, his supporters. With the support of you guys, my new friends. It becomes that much easier. So thank you all. :flop:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 3:26 pm » by Drjones

Are you familiar with this guy Kal ? If not then i think you may like him.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 3:34 pm » by Kalinsaast

Max Igan......Can't say that ive heard of him? I am always open to potential new sources of information, but sometimes get a bit stuck for idea's. Thanks for the point in his direction bro. I will see what he has to say. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 3:36 pm » by Drjones

kalinsaast wrote:Max Igan......Can't say that ive heard of him? I am always open to potential new sources of information, but sometimes get a bit stuck for idea's. Thanks for the point in his direction bro. I will see what he has to say. :flop:

Yeah let us know what you think.

Previous