David Icke-Global Fascism or Freedom (Humanity is waking up)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 3:08 pm » by Drjones

Upload to Disclose.tv

Inspirational.
David Icke- 'and what is this system that is collapsing? it is the system that has enslaved generations and generations and generations of people' :clapper:
Icke is so spot on with his analysis of what is going on in the world, the manipulators want the systemt to collapse so that the bars of the prison can go up even thicker and stronger than before.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 3:34 pm » by Nyarelathodep

David Icke...I love this guy. This clip illustrates perhaps the fundamentally most important message of all the topics he talks about...that of doing the work to liberate yourself. Any revolution starts within the individual...the individual becomming honest with him/her self. Throughout the years I have been listeneing to people, trying to understand their perspectives and measure what they have to say....Mr. Icke and Alex Collier has stood the test of time.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 4:01 pm » by Mountaingoat

David Icke is today's Working Class Hero of our times

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 7:31 pm » by Drjones

Thanks guys, could'nt agree more. This is all about taking back our power, remembering what we are. We are infinite consciousness having an experience and i say to that let's do our very best from here on in to make it (this experience) a good one and for future generations... the revolution is not coming, it's here, it's happening now and will only grow in size and strength... :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 7:45 pm » by Kalinsaast

Thanks for the post Doc. I fucking love Icke. Out of everyone ive ever heard speak, David Icke is the one who most the sense. If i hadn't come across one of his video's by accident i would still be a brainwashed sheep. :flop:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 pm » by Icarium

You are aware that David Icke is (or at least was) insane ("I am the son of God"ring a bell ?). Do not give me any of that misrepresented shite, we in Britain saw and heard him he was madder than Mad Jack McMad the stoat rapist from Fucking crazy street Madville Insaneshire.shire.Everything he now says is from other peoples work and he is raking in a mint...working class hero my arse,
Last edited by Icarium on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 7:56 pm » by Drjones

icarium wrote:You are aware that David Icke is (or at least was) insane ("I am the son of God"ring a bell.Do not give me any of that misrepresented shite, we in Britain saw and heard him he was madder than Mad Jack McMad the stoat rapist from Fucking crazy street Madville Insaneshire.shire.Everything he now says is from other peoples work and he is raking in a mint...working class hero my arse,

:roll: :badair:
You're still fast asleep mate. With regards to this 'debate' been there, done that and not going to do it again...

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 8:00 pm » by Drjones

kalinsaast wrote:Thanks for the post Doc. I fucking love Icke. Out of everyone ive ever heard speak, David Icke is the one who most the sense. If i hadn't come across one of his video's by accident i would still be a brainwashed sheep. :flop:

:cheers:

No problem mate and thanks for the reply. Well for me i guess i've always had my beliefs that were 'not the norm' and i can't even remember how i came across David Icke but when i did i was in awe as it connected so very well with so much of my own beliefs.... in a way it has given me the 'courage' to follow through with things i wanted to do with my life and to even follow through with a particular thought process. This video of Icke is a real corker and should be spread far and wide. :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm » by Icarium

Perhaps you would do better to examine the work of those he parrots, you may then find yourself questioning some of the drivel he spreads.He taints all he touched and I for one would be terrified of being championed by Icke which is a shame as some of the bandwagons he jumps on have merit.

Follow the money...Icke does.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 8:23 pm » by Drjones

icarium wrote:Perhaps you would do better to examine the work of those he parrots, you may then find yourself questioning some of the drivel he spreads.He taints all he touched and I for one would be terrified of being championed by Icke which is a shame as some of the bandwagons he jumps on have merit.

Follow the money...Icke does.

:bullshit:
I don't fucking care if Icke's focus is the money, the way the system is he can't do this for free can he?...he's never got a cent off me come to think of it... it's the spreading of this inforamtion that is important at this time. I find myself in constant amazement at people still despite what is happening in the world intenet on down laying what David Icke says, who else is doing this ? And also what makes you believe i have NOT examined the work of those he 'parrots' ? :roll: grow up...The difference being David Icke CAN articulate this information to the masses and those folks you speak of cannot ....and probably don't think what they know is a big deal or that no-one cares anyway, FURTHERMORE Icke may 'parrot' the work of others and where i don't see that as a problem of any sort what i do think Icke is great for and what no-one else does better is to CONNECT THE DOTS... he brings together all the information and tries to make sense of it...
FREE YOUR MIND mate...
:)

Next