DAVID ICKE?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1774
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 3:27 pm » by Dukettt


mep630 wrote:
svaha wrote:If you put your head in the sand don't be surprised if somebody parks his/her bicycle up your ...
I don't buy this reptilian 'thing', not in the way Icke brings it. I do belief that some people act from their reptilian brain and I do belief that all beings are form shapers.
Funny thing is, when you really study history, reptilians are in all our myths! All over the world, they had the same common themes. This is where all it comes from. Icke is not making this stuff up, and he is not the only one to inform you about this stuff!


Funny thing is, when you really study nature, reptilians are all aroud where people live. All over the world, they had reptilians. This is where it all comes from, these reptilian myths. There are load of bird myths too but have those evil bird people started to appear yet? And werewolfs too and vampires and so on...
------------------------------
Image
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11124
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 3:50 pm » by Boondox681


like attracts like.if your life revolves around the fear of the NWO,or the end times or whatever then your life revolves in fear.love attracts love,fear attracts fear.peace
Image
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Writer
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:43 pm

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 pm » by Themastermind


There is a big difference in spreading fear and spreading awareness. If you are the type of person who is effected by Fear and negative comments then you are weak minded, for example you can call me a honky a cracker, pigskin or snowflake they are only words and do not effect me in fact they are laughable but some people would be hurt, offended or fearful of them.

David Icke did not create the concept of Lizards and Reptiles he is a reporter/researcher of such matters, it is information he has read about been told about and discovered. He is not the only one talking about them, there are many people who have been talking about it for years. You don't even have to be told you can simply look at the symbolism, depictions and stories about them throughout history up to the present time. Yet again (DON'T ACCEPT WHAT EVERYBODY TELLS YOU UNTIL YOU'VE DONE YOUR OWN RESEARCH) but people are lazy and just argue because they think they know best, it's called ignorance !

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 pm

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 4:09 pm » by Viewer


RESEARCH, thats the key but what is real who is correct and who is not, this war of words is everyware.

Writer
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:43 pm

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 4:16 pm » by Themastermind


dukettt wrote: Funny thing is, when you really study nature, reptilians are all aroud where people live. All over the world, they had reptilians. This is where it all comes from, these reptilian myths. There are load of bird myths too but have those evil bird people started to appear yet? And werewolfs too and vampires and so on...


I think you'll find Reptiles and Lizards are cold blooded therefore you do not find them in the colder countries in Europe like Britain, Scandinavia, Balkans or even Russia and others
Last edited by Themastermind on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 4:17 pm » by Drjones


themastermind wrote:There is a big difference in spreading fear and spreading awareness. If you are the type of person who is effected by Fear and negative comments then you are weak minded, for example you can call me a honky a cracker, pigskin or snowflake they are only words and do not effect me in fact they are laughable but some people would be hurt, offended or fearful of them.

David Icke did not create the concept of Lizards and Reptiles he is a reporter/researcher of such matters, it is information he has read about been told about and discovered. He is not the only one talking about them, there are many people who have been talking about it for years. You don't even have to be told you can simply look at the symbolism, depictions and stories about them throughout history up to the present time. Yet again (DON'T ACCEPT WHAT EVERYBODY TELLS YOU UNTIL YOU'VE DONE YOUR OWN RESEARCH) but people are lazy and just argue because they think they know best, it's called ignorance !


:flop: :flop:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 4:35 pm » by Mep630


dukettt wrote:Lizards man! Icke has some interesting information (that he got from A.Jones), but those Lizards! He's not all well inside the brain no he's not. I allways had a sense that this Lizard men thing was something that is in the realm of entertainment and childrens stories. I bet Icke saw V in the 80' and he had difficulties to cope with that. Maby psycotropic drugs? Too much mushrooms? Oh by the way those mushrooms are aliens too and they communicate with us when we eat them...
Yea, this is the natural reaction to most people when confronted by information different from their beliefs and what they been raised as out history.

Truth is, people like you know absolutely nothing about our past or our true history, but dont feel bad because this is the norm. You are lied to your whole life about the true origins and history of our race, and you dont have a clue about any of it.

Please dont be insulted, I am just stating this how I see it.

I think it is pretty clear that aliens DO exist. Just from all the stories passed down from our history and our art clearly illustrate this. If your a person who does not believe that aliens exist and that humans are the top of the food chain, well again, your sadly informed. Because we humans are in fact an alien genetic experiment! And if you look at how we humans clone animals, tamper with their genetics, and genetically modify food, this is not a far fetched concept. If you look at evolution, it does not make sense that humans evolved from apes so fast!

Then you study people like zecharia sitchin, who clearly tell us that the Sumerians tale of creation is about genetic manipulation of the apes to make us, from the aliens that taught them how to live civilized. I mean if you know anything about Sumeria, then you know they came onto the scene out of nowhere with most the technologies that we use today. Like writing, the wheel, farming, medicine, astronomy, astrology, math, etc, etc, etc! They clearly knew the planets of the solar system, including neptune! and they knew the sun was at the center!

Even the bible itself, tells us we were not god's first creation! The 1st one he made didnt work out, so they went back to the drawing board and made us!

The Reptilians are probably the most survivable creatures on out planet, so naturally it makes sense that if aliens would splice their genes with any other animals it would be reptiles.

You have to realize how old the universe is, and you have to consider the fact that there very well may be alien races that are BILLIONS of years old! The technologies and states of being that these aliens would use would be well beyond anything you could ever imagine.

If you want to believe we are the smartest creatures in our solar system, then again, your just fooling yourself. You need to do some research before you come on a board like this and start talking with nothing to back up your statements other then your 'gut' feelings or false beliefs.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3146
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 4:41 pm » by Svaha


mep630 wrote:
svaha wrote:If you put your head in the sand don't be surprised if somebody parks his/her bicycle up your ...
I don't buy this reptilian 'thing', not in the way Icke brings it. I do belief that some people act from their reptilian brain and I do belief that all beings are form shapers.
Funny thing is, when you really study history, reptilians are in all our myths! All over the world, they had the same common themes. This is where all it comes from. Icke is not making this stuff up, and he is not the only one to inform you about this stuff!



Well, if that's true then, for example, the Holy Spirit would be a pigeon.
Now the Holy Spirit is not the Holy Spirit but the Self.
The pigeon is a symbol for the Self. This symbol wasn't invented but copied from former nature 'religions', that copied it from the people who actually knew what these symbols represented, where they stood for.
Likewise the feathered serpent is not some kind of snake with wings, but it stands for a man that is whole.
Likewise a dragon is a man who mastered the elements, who is one with nature, and the dragons that were slayed in later times were men like you and me.

Symbols are a kind of language that we all 'understand' because symbols speak to us directly on a deep level. this language bypasses the conscious (ego) mind, moves us on an unconscious level, but the reaction is filtered by our conscious (ego) mind that is afraid of every power outside itself.
That's the reason why 'we' are afraid of these things, fight against nature and our(inner)selves
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Writer
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:43 pm

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 4:56 pm » by Themastermind


svaha wrote: The pigeon is a symbol for the Self. This symbol wasn't invented but copied from former nature 'religions', that copied it from the people who actually knew what these symbols represented, where they stood for.
Likewise the feathered serpent is not some kind of snake with wings, but it stands for a man that is whole.
Likewise a dragon is a man who mastered the elements, who is one with nature, and the dragons that were slayed in later times were men like you and me.



This maybe true where you come from and in your tradition but it isn't a global interpretation therefore it has different meanings in different areas.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3146
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 5:40 pm » by Svaha


themastermind wrote:
svaha wrote: The pigeon is a symbol for the Self. This symbol wasn't invented but copied from former nature 'religions', that copied it from the people who actually knew what these symbols represented, where they stood for.
Likewise the feathered serpent is not some kind of snake with wings, but it stands for a man that is whole.
Likewise a dragon is a man who mastered the elements, who is one with nature, and the dragons that were slayed in later times were men like you and me.



This maybe true where you come from and in your tradition but it isn't a global interpretation therefore it has different meanings in different areas.


It has become that way (different meanings) because modern man only describes a symbol, doesn't experience the symbol itself.
A pigeon (now) can be substituted by an eagle or a falcon / hawk or whatever animal that has a similar spirit in a certain culture.
In the core all these cultures tell the same story, the Christ is in that way Osiris is Quetzalcoatl.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook