DAVID ICKE?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 5:42 pm » by Drjones

Mep said-
'Truth is, people like you know absolutely nothing about our past or our true history, but dont feel bad because this is the norm. You are lied to your whole life about the true origins and history of our race, and you dont have a clue about any of it.'

Please dont be insulted, I am just stating this how I see it. :clapper: :clapper:

m8 that's one of your best posts in a long time for me....i tend to go in the direction that we are an alien experiment.....do we think Icke is going too far with the 'moon matrix' though?...I'm suprised at the lack of discussion on this,the idea does sound ridiculous but the more i investigated the moon then actually what i found that there was MORE 'evidence' in FAVOUR of the moon not being what we think it is... :shock:

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 6:11 pm » by Savwafair2012

I love this whole topic you guy's are funny as Sh#@.

Because there’s so much confusion about what it means for any creature—not just a dinosaur—to be “cold-blooded” or “warm-blooded,” let’s start our analysis of this issue with some much-needed definitions.

Biologists use a variety of words to describe a given animal’s metabolism (that is, the nature and speed of the chemical processes taking place inside its cells). In an endothermic creature, cells generate heat that maintain its body temperature, while ectothermic animals absorb heat from the surrounding environment.

There are two more terms of art that further complicate this issue. The first is homeothermic, referring to animals that maintain a constant internal body temperature, and the second is poikilothermic, which applies to animals whose body temperature fluctuates according to the environment. (It’s possible for a creature to be ectothermic, but not poikiothermic, if it modifies its behavior in order to maintain its body temperature when faced with an adverse environment.)

As you may have surmised from the above definitions, it doesn’t necessarily follow that an ectothermic reptile literally has colder blood, temperature-wise, than an endothermic mammal. For example, the blood of a desert lizard basking in the sun will temporarily be warmer than that of a similar-sized mammal in the same environment, though the lizard’s body temperature will drop with nightfall.

Anyway, in the modern world, mammals and birds are both endothermic and homeothermic (i.e., “warm-blooded”), while most reptiles (and some fish) are both ectothermic and poikilothermic (i.e., “cold-blooded”).. So what about dinosaurs?

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 10:40 pm » by Savwafair2012

See here in this one He seems so together and makes a good arguement,

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 pm » by Mozi!!a

her is a good symbol
+

=

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 3:16 am » by Harbin

Reptilian Genetic Crossbeeding !

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 12:42 am » by Dukettt

themastermind wrote:
dukettt wrote: Funny thing is, when you really study nature, reptilians are all aroud where people live. All over the world, they had reptilians. This is where it all comes from, these reptilian myths. There are load of bird myths too but have those evil bird people started to appear yet? And werewolfs too and vampires and so on...

I think you'll find Reptiles and Lizards are cold blooded therefore you do not find them in the colder countries in Europe like Britain, Scandinavia, Balkans or even Russia and others

Man? You think it is north pole conditions in Scandinavia, Britain, Baltic and Russia? Polar bears surfing on icebergs? Those places have warm summers and cold winters, You skipped some lessons in pre-scool didn't you? There are lizzies all around. You never heard about hibernation? By the way, do those Icke Lizard dudes hibernate?
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 1:40 am » by Dukettt

mep630 wrote:
dukettt wrote:Lizards man! Icke has some interesting information (that he got from A.Jones), but those Lizards! He's not all well inside the brain no he's not. I allways had a sense that this Lizard men thing was something that is in the realm of entertainment and childrens stories. I bet Icke saw V in the 80' and he had difficulties to cope with that. Maby psycotropic drugs? Too much mushrooms? Oh by the way those mushrooms are aliens too and they communicate with us when we eat them...
Yea, this is the natural reaction to most people when confronted by information different from their beliefs and what they been raised as out history.

Truth is (out there) , people like you know absolutely nothing about our past or our true history ( At last i found authority on this subject! Tell me more.) , but dont feel bad ( i really don't) because this is the norm. You are lied to your whole life about the true origins and history of our race (By who? I need info on this to believe what you want me to believe) , and you dont have a clue about any of it ( tell me about it, i need info about it) .

Please dont be insulted, I am just stating this how I see it.

I think it is pretty clear that aliens DO exist. ( they do, i'm not saying they dont) Just from all the stories passed down from our history and our art clearly illustrate this. If your a person who does not believe that aliens exist (im not) and that humans are the top of the food chain, well again, your sadly informed. Because we humans are in fact an alien genetic experiment! ( we are not an experiment, we are the same spieces as them, they just rebooted their evolution ) And if you look at how we humans clone animals, tamper with their genetics, and genetically modify food, this is not a far fetched concept. If you look at evolution, it does not make sense that humans evolved from apes so fast!

Then you study people like zecharia sitchin, who clearly tell us that the Sumerians tale of creation is about genetic manipulation of the apes to make us, from the aliens that taught them how to live civilized. I mean if you know anything about Sumeria, then you know they came onto the scene out of nowhere (they came from east and north) with most the technologies that we use today. Like writing (you sure about this? Really?), the wheel (Really sure about this too?) , farming , medicine (please?) , astronomy, astrology, math, etc, etc, etc! They clearly knew the planets of the solar system, including neptune! and they knew the sun was at the center!

Even the bible (great sc-fi if you ask me) itself, tells us we were not god's first creation! The 1st one he made didnt work out , so they went back to the drawing board and made us!

The Reptilians are probably the most survivable creatures on out planet (they are not, insects are), so naturally it makes sense that if aliens would splice their genes with any other animals it would be reptiles ( no it would be insects )

You have to realize how old the universe is ( impossible even for you) and tell me if you realize how ( it is not in capabilities of humans to grasp those kind of numbers) , and you have to consider the fact that there very well may be alien races that are BILLIONS of years old! ( interdimensional beings can be quite lot older than that ) The technologies and states of being that these aliens would use would be well beyond anything you could ever imagine ( depends on how long i live, doesn't it, i might live really long. Like if im really really lucky and get abducted by our space brothers and they make me immortal).

If you want to believe we are the smartest creatures in our solar system ( i dont remember commenting about that) , then again, your just fooling yourself. You need to do some research (Have done some and some more) before you come on a board like this (Like what? Like THIS) and start talking with nothing to back up your statements (please you should probably inform us all how to back up commenting on something? I can say what i think about things around me, i have been raised to that.) other then your 'gut' feelings or false beliefs (WHAT? Im heretic now?).

You might love Icke so much that you try to paint me as an ignorant fool. I have processed this Lizard information more than a decade ago and i came to a conclusion that it is BS. It seems you have created quite inturn attitude and are not open to new ideas. Do more research and be open minded. But be aware. Relativity of wrong is always present.
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 8:30 am » by Dukettt

I know i dont know much...
About relativity of wrong.

Upload to Disclose.tv

canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 am » by Dukettt

harbin wrote:Reptilian Genetic Crossbeeding !

Look at that evil reptilian go!
canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 8:48 am » by Mep630

dukettt wrote:
mep630 wrote:
dukettt wrote:Lizards man! Icke has some interesting information (that he got from A.Jones), but those Lizards! He's not all well inside the brain no he's not. I allways had a sense that this Lizard men thing was something that is in the realm of entertainment and childrens stories. I bet Icke saw V in the 80' and he had difficulties to cope with that. Maby psycotropic drugs? Too much mushrooms? Oh by the way those mushrooms are aliens too and they communicate with us when we eat them...
Yea, this is the natural reaction to most people when confronted by information different from their beliefs and what they been raised as out history.

Truth is (out there) , people like you know absolutely nothing about our past or our true history ( At last i found authority on this subject! Tell me more.) , but dont feel bad ( i really don't) because this is the norm. You are lied to your whole life about the true origins and history of our race (By who? I need info on this to believe what you want me to believe) , and you dont have a clue about any of it ( tell me about it, i need info about it) .

Please dont be insulted, I am just stating this how I see it.

I think it is pretty clear that aliens DO exist. ( they do, i'm not saying they dont) Just from all the stories passed down from our history and our art clearly illustrate this. If your a person who does not believe that aliens exist (im not) and that humans are the top of the food chain, well again, your sadly informed. Because we humans are in fact an alien genetic experiment! ( we are not an experiment, we are the same spieces as them, they just rebooted their evolution ) And if you look at how we humans clone animals, tamper with their genetics, and genetically modify food, this is not a far fetched concept. If you look at evolution, it does not make sense that humans evolved from apes so fast!

Then you study people like zecharia sitchin, who clearly tell us that the Sumerians tale of creation is about genetic manipulation of the apes to make us, from the aliens that taught them how to live civilized. I mean if you know anything about Sumeria, then you know they came onto the scene out of nowhere (they came from east and north) with most the technologies that we use today. Like writing (you sure about this? Really?), the wheel (Really sure about this too?) , farming , medicine (please?) , astronomy, astrology, math, etc, etc, etc! They clearly knew the planets of the solar system, including neptune! and they knew the sun was at the center!

Even the bible (great sc-fi if you ask me) itself, tells us we were not god's first creation! The 1st one he made didnt work out , so they went back to the drawing board and made us!

The Reptilians are probably the most survivable creatures on out planet (they are not, insects are), so naturally it makes sense that if aliens would splice their genes with any other animals it would be reptiles ( no it would be insects )

You have to realize how old the universe is ( impossible even for you) and tell me if you realize how ( it is not in capabilities of humans to grasp those kind of numbers) , and you have to consider the fact that there very well may be alien races that are BILLIONS of years old! ( interdimensional beings can be quite lot older than that ) The technologies and states of being that these aliens would use would be well beyond anything you could ever imagine ( depends on how long i live, doesn't it, i might live really long. Like if im really really lucky and get abducted by our space brothers and they make me immortal).

If you want to believe we are the smartest creatures in our solar system ( i dont remember commenting about that) , then again, your just fooling yourself. You need to do some research (Have done some and some more) before you come on a board like this (Like what? Like THIS) and start talking with nothing to back up your statements (please you should probably inform us all how to back up commenting on something? I can say what i think about things around me, i have been raised to that.) other then your 'gut' feelings or false beliefs (WHAT? Im heretic now?).

You might love Icke so much that you try to paint me as an ignorant fool. I have processed this Lizard information more than a decade ago and i came to a conclusion that it is BS. It seems you have created quite inturn attitude and are not open to new ideas. Do more research and be open minded. But be aware. Relativity of wrong is always present.
You dont read anything I take it.

It is not just davide icke who says this dude, but if that is the best response you got to what I already wont there is no point in me explaining it to you if your not open to actually learn something....

It is always the fool who thinks he is the wiseman...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext