DAVID ICKE?

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 am » by Mep630

drjones wrote:Mep said-
'Truth is, people like you know absolutely nothing about our past or our true history, but dont feel bad because this is the norm. You are lied to your whole life about the true origins and history of our race, and you dont have a clue about any of it.'

Please dont be insulted, I am just stating this how I see it. :clapper: :clapper:

m8 that's one of your best posts in a long time for me....i tend to go in the direction that we are an alien experiment.....do we think Icke is going too far with the 'moon matrix' though?...I'm suprised at the lack of discussion on this,the idea does sound ridiculous but the more i investigated the moon then actually what i found that there was MORE 'evidence' in FAVOUR of the moon not being what we think it is... :shock:
I havent seen all his stuff or even the new stuff yet, but I agree with he reptilians and many other life forms on and around earth.

Honestly if you think there are no other life forms around us, with all the ufo sitings and unexplainable monuments, all the cave paintings, art history, and outrages myths, then you are sadly misled and uninformed.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

jetxvii

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 9:04 am » by jetxvii

Take one David Icke

subtract the lizard talk

divide the fear mongering

add a pinch of thinking for yourself and research on what he says.

then you have an ok source for NWO talk.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 9:08 am » by Dukettt

You dont read anything I take it.

It is not just davide icke who says this dude, but if that is the best response you got to what I already wont there is no point in me explaining it to you if your not open to actually learn something....

It is always the fool who thinks he is the wiseman...
<<< you seem to know yourself quite well my friend...

I do read some. Not enough for sure but that is not the point. There are other people that claim that there are lizardmen everywhere, but i dont believe them either. There are people that see deadly clowns everywhere but i dont believe them either. Shapeshifing clowns ruling the earth... wow..now that i think about that it sounds quite plausable...anyhow im entitled to my views and so are you on yours. Dont start hateing if i dont believe in silly stuff. To me lizardmen are like santa claus (not the real st.claus but the father cristmass one) , thoot fairy and werewolfs. Just stories...to me anyhow. Ufos and aliens are totally different matter and should be taken seriously so i hope you keep them out of our silly lizziedude conversation. Peace Dude!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 am » by Dukettt

jetxvii wrote:Take one David Icke

subtract the lizard talk

Sounds reasonable to me...but i would like to know where he gets his information about NWO. (disclose.tv i bet).
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 5:44 pm » by Themastermind

dukettt wrote:Man? You think it is north pole conditions in Scandinavia, Britain, Baltic and Russia? Polar bears surfing on icebergs? Those places have warm summers and cold winters, You skipped some lessons in pre-scool didn't you? There are lizzies all around. You never heard about hibernation? By the way, do those Icke Lizard dudes hibernate?

I live in Britain and there are no Reptiles and Lizards in this country regardless of a warm summer, some of my closet friends live in Scandinavia which is another area where they don't live regardless of the weather. Canada, Greenland, Iceland, Scandinavia, Russia and Siberia all border the Arctic circle again where no Reptiles and Lizards live. Stop acting like a child with your pathetic insults and learn some biology and geography, you are embarrassing yourself!

Writer

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 6:01 pm » by Themastermind

dukettt wrote:I do read some. Not enough for sure but that is not the point. There are other people that claim that there are lizardmen everywhere, but i dont believe them either. There are people that see deadly clowns everywhere but i dont believe them either. Shapeshifing clowns ruling the earth... wow..now that i think about that it sounds quite plausable...anyhow im entitled to my views and so are you on yours. Dont start hateing if i dont believe in silly stuff. To me lizardmen are like santa claus (not the real st.claus but the father cristmass one) , thoot fairy and werewolfs. Just stories...to me anyhow. Ufos and aliens are totally different matter and should be taken seriously so i hope you keep them out of our silly lizziedude conversation. Peace Dude!

The point is there are no descriptions of deadly clowns in artwork, sculpture, text and religious writings in countries and cultures throughout the world throughout history, unlike Reptiles and Lizards as this is where it all stems from and not because someone decided to make it up just for the hell of it. It's all about doing the research yourself, seek and ye shall find!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 pm » by Dukettt

themastermind wrote:
dukettt wrote:Man? You think it is north pole conditions in Scandinavia, Britain, Baltic and Russia? Polar bears surfing on icebergs? Those places have warm summers and cold winters, You skipped some lessons in pre-scool didn't you? There are lizzies all around. You never heard about hibernation? By the way, do those Icke Lizard dudes hibernate?

I live in Britain and there are no Reptiles and Lizards in this country regardless of a warm summer, some of my closet friends live in Scandinavia which is another area where they don't live regardless of the weather. Canada, Greenland, Iceland, Scandinavia, Russia and Siberia all border the Arctic circle again where no Reptiles and Lizards live. Stop acting like a child with your pathetic insults and learn some biology and geography, you are embarrassing yourself!

If you want please google this one out (Zootoca vivipara )and stop embarrassing yourself!
canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 19, 2010 2:18 pm » by Dukettt

dukettt wrote:
themastermind wrote:

If you want please google this one out (Zootoca vivipara )and stop embarrassing yourself!

Just in case you don't do google for some reason http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viviparous_lizard#Range
canubis wrote:

jetxvii

PostFri Mar 19, 2010 8:11 pm » by jetxvii

dukettt wrote:
jetxvii wrote:Take one David Icke

subtract the lizard talk

Sounds reasonable to me...but i would like to know where he gets his information about NWO. (disclose.tv i bet).

LMAO touche good sir, touche.

Previous