DAVID ICKE?

Initiate

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 12:55 pm » by Viewer

From what i gather so far he seems to be saying we create our own worlds, fine cool i like my world alot, but to keep on about negative N.W.O, and lizards well my world never had any this before, but now after becoming aware of this possibility, i have possible lizards and a negative N.W.Order entering my world, is he aware of what hes doing, this is my f-----g world alls good for me, its like religion the more that believe the more powerfull that reality becomes.

I have been observing this site for a long time, interesting mix of people, many seem to feed here on the negative. Have a beatiful day.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 1:15 pm » by Probablysane

Have to agree with you on the point about David Icke spreading fear. It is not all negative though my friend, there are many inspiring and spiritual videos on this site. It is good to be knowledgable on some matters, just don't let the information change your world unless it is for the better of course.
Happiness is subjective ;)

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 pm » by TheDuck

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 1:31 pm » by Mep630

probablysane wrote:Have to agree with you on the point about David Icke spreading fear. It is not all negative though my friend, there are many inspiring and spiritual videos on this site. It is good to be knowledgable on some matters, just don't let the information change your world unless it is for the better of course.
Any bad story you hear could be considered spreading fear! When the new reports on an earth quake or false global warming, can't that be considered spreading fear?!

If you all took the time AND listened to the man, you would understand it is not about fear, it is about learning of your own consciousness.

Your Church, Government, and NEWs spread more fear then David Icke does, why don't you notice any of that?!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 1:35 pm » by Viewer

Your Church, Government, and NEWs spread more fear then David Icke does, why don't you notice any of that?!

I have.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 1:48 pm » by Viewer

If i was start a campaign similar to david, but promote positive, would it get a similar reaction, i think not, seems that lots of people are hooked on the negative. life is what one makes it, its just that we sometimes dont understand why we create our own problems.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 2:41 pm » by Svaha

viewer wrote:If i was start a campaign similar to david, but promote positive, would it get a similar reaction, i think not, seems that lots of people are hooked on the negative. life is what one makes it, its just that we sometimes dont understand why we create our own problems.

What prevents you from starting your own campaign?
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm » by Svaha

If you put your head in the sand don't be surprised if somebody parks his/her bicycle up your ...
I don't buy this reptilian 'thing', not in the way Icke brings it. I do belief that some people act from their reptilian brain and I do belief that all beings are form shapers.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 3:01 pm » by Mep630

svaha wrote:If you put your head in the sand don't be surprised if somebody parks his/her bicycle up your ...
I don't buy this reptilian 'thing', not in the way Icke brings it. I do belief that some people act from their reptilian brain and I do belief that all beings are form shapers.
Funny thing is, when you really study history, reptilians are in all our myths! All over the world, they had the same common themes. This is where all it comes from. Icke is not making this stuff up, and he is not the only one to inform you about this stuff!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 3:16 pm » by Dukettt

Lizards man! Icke has some interesting information (that he got from A.Jones), but those Lizards! He's not all well inside the brain no he's not. I allways had a sense that this Lizard men thing was something that is in the realm of entertainment and childrens stories. I bet Icke saw V in the 80' and he had difficulties to cope with that. Maby psycotropic drugs? Too much mushrooms? Oh by the way those mushrooms are aliens too and they communicate with us when we eat them...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Next