David Icke ? WTF ?

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:18 am » by Werefukced

Ok, I've said it before and I'll say it again...this guy's HANDS creep me out, I know he might have some muscular disorder or whatnot, but still they fucking creep me out...

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:20 am » by Megame23

werefukced wrote:Ok, I've said it before and I'll say it again...this guy's HANDS creep me out, I know he might have some muscular disorder or whatnot, but still they fucking creep me out...

look up video with his wife, and you will be more creeped out.

she does all the exact same movements he does, its weird.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:27 am » by Michaelssiebert

I think this statement is just as useless as most statements coming from the anti-defamation-league in regards to individuals over the past few years..

Not that I defend Icke, as he is not any different to me than wilcock & co..

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:34 am » by Mediasorcerer

i dont think icke is anti semitic,whatever that really means,more anti zionist,i guess its more important to look at him and his wifes hand movements than what they are trying to express.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:38 am » by The57ironman

i thought this horse was beaten to death a long time ago........
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:49 am » by Megame23

mediasorcerer wrote:i dont think icke is anti semitic,whatever that really means,more anti zionist,i guess its more important to look at him and his wifes hand movements than what they are trying to express.

he is anti semetic and hes a fucking bastard, but im not getting into anything now, no one was they were commenting on it.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:06 am » by Spock

megame23 wrote:
werefukced wrote:Ok, I've said it before and I'll say it again...this guy's HANDS creep me out, I know he might have some muscular disorder or whatnot, but still they fucking creep me out...

look up video with his wife, and you will be more creeped out.

she does all the exact same movements he does, its weird.

That is funny, but I wouldn't say that is necessarily evil in intent.

I've noticed that with many people that have been married for a while - they adopt the same characteristics.

Much like people saying their dogs look like their owners...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:08 am » by Megame23

you really wouldn't get what i'm saying unless you actually looked her up.

shes creepy as hell, and its not just the hands

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:12 am » by Postmodernmonk

funny...
i've been reading one of icke's books...and he states numerous times, in numerous places throughout the book...that the jews are not the problem, that zionists are the problem (or at least one of them)...
but of, course people can't go by what he actually writes, they must assume to know that he is really writing in code and that any words of his saying jews are not to blame are just there to cover his tracks...

when icke says reptiles, he means reptiles...
wether that is better or worse, i'm not sure... :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:15 am » by Megame23

postmodernmonk wrote:funny...
i've been reading one of icke's books...and he states numerous times, in numerous places throughout the book...that the jews are not the problem, that zionists are the problem (or at least one of them)...
but of, course people can't go by what he actually writes, they must assume to know that he is really writing in code and that any words of his saying jews are not to blame are just there to cover his tracks...

when icke says reptiles, he means reptiles...
wether that is better or worse, i'm not sure... :headscratch:

which one is it? does he talk about Author Koesler in that one? and how he ripped off all his anti semetic cia funded work to say that all jews arent really jews?

PreviousNext