David Icke ? WTF ?

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:22 am » by Romanhawk

he means what he says theres no code no secret lingo.

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 am » by Postmodernmonk

i'm reading "and the truth shall set you free"...
haven't come across that yet in the book...

would you care to post some links to the anti-semitic cia funded work of which you speak?...i've never heard of the theory that jews are not a semitic race...

btw... i don't agree with all of what icke says, but i think certain people who wish to discredit him simply bandy about anti-semite, because really, how can one defend themselves against such an accusation...(except that he states and re-states that the jews are not the problem)...
it's like calling someone racist or homophobic...unless you hear them making comments of that nature or read their writings of that nature, labeling them as such has no basis...

especially if the person has produced statements indicating the opposite...
in which case i will believe what they actually say, as opposed to what people wish to believe is written in code, until i see some concrete proof of the contrary...

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:46 am » by Romanhawk

I hav read pretty much all his books, he is not anti semitic, but he he is antikahzar or anti zionist diverent things the zionist r not jews.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:50 am » by Megame23

Icke writes about how the jews are all actually Ashkenazi Jews, and that they arent actually of jewish heritage. its all from the work of Arthur Koestler and his book 'the thirteenth tribe' but if you look into Koestler you see he has CIA connections. Also Koestler himself was an Ashkenazi Jew. These are the 'red jews' and ancient people that were feared by jews and christians alike, and were covered up by Illuminati agents. This is connected to the Rothschild's red shield (their name means 'red shield,' for the red jews.) They are the Ashkenazi Jews they are the 'red jews...' Icke is discrediting the ENTIRE JEWISH RACE, so dont try to tell me hes not antisemetic. Aurthur Koestler was also a rapist, and his work was looked down on by pretty much everyone.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:03 am » by Postmodernmonk

i'll look into the book...
and calling the author a rapist...that's a strong cia-anti-assange type allegation...
also wether "pretty much everyone" looks down upon his work...well i'll make up my own mind once i've read it and what his critics may say... I don't believe or dis-believe something just because "pretty much everyone else" does or doesn't...that's for the sheep to do

but icke isn't anti-semitic...nor does he discredit the entire jewish race...
that's like saying someone who dislikes obama is discrediting all black people...
it's a load of horseshit...

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 am » by Megame23

yeah, saying all jews arent really jews isnt discrediting a race?

you have no idea what your talking about. sorry I waisted my time trying to inform you
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:09 am » by Mediasorcerer

icke isnt against jews,just zionism.anyway,hes got a good message,wake up before its too late,
so good on him,hes woken lots up so far,and that is a good thing,regardless of some mindless criticisms that are levelled at him,hes not anti semitic,

people always take stuff out of context to discredit people like icke,same with other researchers,they use one line to make up stories ,its bs.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 am » by Romanhawk

mediasorcerer wrote:icke isnt against jews,just zionism.anyway,hes got a good message,wake up before its too late,
so good on him,hes woken lots up so far,and that is a good thing,regardless of some mindless criticisms that are levelled at him,hes not anti semitic,

people always take stuff out of context to discredit people like icke,same with other researchers,they use one line to make up stories ,its bs.
AMEN Brother

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:14 am » by Megame23

piss off media unless you can explain how im taking something out of context.

ive actually read the chapter that he plagiarized in his book, have you? He shits all over their religion and others constantly, he discredits the entire Jewish race with the work of a CIA funded rapist, these are facts and you have nothing to debate them.

brainwashed morons worship icke like hes Chist, hell he says he is, you might as well, idiots.
Last edited by Megame23 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:18 am » by Romanhawk

megame23 wrote:Icke writes about how the jews are all actually Ashkenazi Jews, and that they arent actually of jewish heritage.  its all from the work of Arthur Koestler and his book 'the thirteenth tribe' but if you look into Koestler you see he has CIA connections.  Also Koestler himself was an Ashkenazi Jew.  These are the 'red jews' and ancient people that were feared by jews and christians alike, and were covered up by Illuminati agents.  This is connected to the Rothschild's red shield (their name means 'red shield,' for the red jews.)  They are the Ashkenazi Jews they are the 'red jews...'  Icke is discrediting the ENTIRE JEWISH RACE, so dont try to tell me hes not antisemetic. Aurthur Koestler was also a rapist, and his work was looked down on by pretty much everyone.
and your wrong DO YOUR HOME WORK!!!!!! the Kzars r not JEWISH!!!! hav nothing to do with the RACE!!!! just th religion!!!!!! kabala!!!!!

PreviousNext