David Icke ? WTF ?

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:20 am » by Roadkill

icke isnt against jews,just zionism.anyway,hes got a good message,wake up before its too late,so good on him,hes woken lots up so far,and that is a good thing,regardless of some mindless criticisms that are levelled at him,hes not anti semitic,

He deals with a conspiracy that involves the enslavement of the human race. Why bring up Jews at all?

Real cool that he has waken up people, but if they are looking for reptilian alien infiltrators, I think they are still asleep.
people always take stuff out of context to discredit people like icke,same with other researchers,they use one line to make up stories ,its bs.

I can see that, considering he speaks in code (according to his followers in this thread).

How much for a David Icke Magic Decoder Ring?
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:21 am » by Megame23

Arizona Wilder, his main reptilian source, talks about summoning the old ones in a satanic ritual, these are the demons in the necronomicon the old ones, look it up, and stop following people blindly, it makes me want to puke.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:24 am » by Romanhawk

the necro is fiction , the Kabala is real socery.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:24 am » by Megame23

romanhawk wrote:the necro is fiction , the Kabala is real socery.

said the moron
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:25 am » by Mep630

spock wrote:To an extent - watching that interview, I think Icke has a point. However, it's a very hard stretch for me to believe the ancient Sumerian bloodlines / lizards.

It's more subtle. The only lizards I see in the world are people fulfilling their own lust for "more", and feed on others, as well as orbit towards others they can feed on.

Fact is, we ALL have this potential. I don't see it having anything to do with a "bloodline" as much as it has to do with just having "human blood".

So, he is a disillusioned idiot.
yea but spock when you look at all the serpents in art and history, especially with the ruling class it really makes you wonder....

Look at this ->
http://reptoids.50megs.com/custom.html

like king tuts and the Egyptian rulers head dresses, whats on top? a serpent...

Queen elizibeth with a hidden serpent that was painted over...

then the 2 serpents that mirror the DNA chain, I think this is probably the most obvious...

serpents and stories of serpents are all over mythology, it is a coincidence?! I really dont think so personally... it is interesting to research to say the least...

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:25 am » by Romanhawk

the Hebrews hav been worshiping it for Aeoins

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:28 am » by Romanhawk

your an idiot conspirator, traped in a very small BOX> Egame
Last edited by Romanhawk on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:28 am » by Mediasorcerer

megame,my point is,who cares about all these insignificant little points ,
i dont care what you say are so called "facts",all anything is ,is all hypothesis anyway,so what if folks speculate in ways that you dont agree with,that dont make them all wrong or all evil,so maybe you should stop trying to discredit good researchers with pointless little bits of irrelevant rubbish,and direct your energies into something more productive,like looking at who really is causing us to all loose our freedoms,icke is not a big player in world government,hes just a dude trying to get soem info out there,maybe he gets some things wrong,well WHO DOESNT!!!
dont make him evil.i dont worship anyone let alone d icke,but some of his info is quite good,i wont waste my time doing a fundamentalist nit picking bitching session like some here,that dont help anyone,in fact it creates more kaos.

all you try to do is find things to discredit people like him with,instead of helping him to get his message out there,thats just a waste of time and nit picking bullshit.

i dont see d icke trying to bring in laws to make our freedoms gone??????do you????

oh yeh,everyones disinfo arent they,everyone but you,wait till you get something wrong,and someone nit picks you and discredits all your work based on 1 mistake or error you make,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 am » by Roadkill

So if they stuck with Lions we would call them Cat people? I do not understand the logic, or lack thereof.

Skin one and show me a reptile. Until then STFU.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:30 am » by Megame23

try looking up any of the facts I just gave you and doing some research of your own instead of reading what Icke has told you.

And I'm not saying the Kabala isnt important, but im saying the Necronomicon is important too. Arizona Wilder was used to summon these demons, and sometimes they even would go into people and they would lose their soul. This is her description. Thats demonic possession, theres no argument, she describes a demonic summoning, of these demons with the name of those in the Necronomicon with a process like in the neronomicon, and these demons direct the rest of the 'reptilians as she says, but shes also a mind control victim and she was FORCED TO LEARN THE HISTORY OF THE REPTILIANS, why would they want their slave to know anything about them? they wouldnt, its a cover, k got it? good, cya later

PreviousNext