David Icke ? WTF ?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:39 am » by Roadkill


romanhawk wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:
roadkill wrote:So if they stuck with Lions we would call them Cat people? I do not understand the logic, or lack thereof.

Skin one and show me a reptile. Until then STFU.


so its ok to believe in alien greys,but ridiculous to believe in reptilians?what about flying saucers,?sounds ridiculous right!!!!

fact is you dont know any more than i do,but that dont mean it dont exist.

life is a stage. and we are all puppets.



http://io9.com/5376895/vampire-penis-pu ... +-in-space
Science will fly you into the Cosmos


Upload to Disclose.tv



Religion will fly you into Buildings

Writer
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 3:14 am

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 am » by Romanhawk


megame23 wrote:
romanhawk wrote:the necro HAHAHA what a joke its FICTION!!!


well if you think that then your buddy Icke is going off a reptilian distortion of a work of fiction.

either way you are still a pathetic brainless moron for following him without question.

i dont beleave icke is correct or the christ. i do beleave he has some ponts right just my OWN studying in the bible and other sourses

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 am » by Mediasorcerer


megame23 wrote:
romanhawk wrote:the necro HAHAHA what a joke its FICTION!!!


well if you think that then your buddy Icke is going off a reptilian distortion of a work of fiction.

either way you are still a pathetic brainless moron for following him without question.



maybe your brainless moron for implying that people like us here do follow him without thought or question,when we do question him and many others,but we dont use disgusting vindictive labels like evil,demonic,satanic,and all that other bs you come up with.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 am » by Megame23


Media, its her description not mine you stupid fuck, she describes possession, listen to it yourself, because im done talking to you, you are an arrogant stupid bastard, why dont you try casting some magic on the illuminati and stop them, use your god powers, oh you have none, your pathetic, and you will never be a god, like Credo and Icke tell you you can. Its sickening how blinded you are with your hate of religion, and anyone who talks about it in any way, I know its been corrupted, i'm not religious, but they are trying to make people like you, so good job being their end goal.


Upload to Disclose.tv

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Writer
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 3:14 am

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:46 am » by Romanhawk


from the dust of the ground you came from and the dust shell yea go to the serpent he said ypu will EAT DUST all the days of your live

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:47 am » by Mediasorcerer


megame23 wrote:Media, its her description not mine you stupid fuck, she describes possession, listen to it yourself, because im done talking to you, you are an arrogant stupid bastard, why dont you try casting some magic on the illuminati and stop them, use your god powers, oh you have none, your pathetic, and you will never be a god, like Credo and Icke tell you you can.


Upload to Disclose.tv



wow man,whats going on in your head buddy,you need to take a break from all this conspiracy crap,its obviously getting to you,

im sorry im not god as you say,what that has to do with this im at a loss,

i guess you see yourself as powerless,thats a bit sad really,your so busy shooting arrows at other truth movement people,youve forgotten who the real enemy is.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:50 am » by Mediasorcerer


yes you are right,i dont follow or believe in those illuminati created religions designed to keep all the sheep fighting with each other.

you are right,the illuminati dont want us to believe in the idea we can be the powerful beings were meant to be,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 3:14 am

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:51 am » by Romanhawk


romanhawk wrote:from the dust of the ground you came from and the dust shell yea go to the serpent he said ypu will EAT DUST all the days of your live

think about it what is god little g is saying

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:51 am » by Megame23


...the god thing has EVERYTHING to do with it, and your wrong I don't see myself as powerless at all.

whats getting to me is the fact that people are following the leaders of the truth movement, people like icke, maxwell, tsarion, the venus project, and its all part of the same new age disinfo being spread by the illuminati.


...just read through my post when its done media, regardless of how much of a religious moron you think I am.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Writer
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 3:14 am

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:53 am » by Romanhawk


romanhawk wrote:
romanhawk wrote:from the dust of the ground you came from and the dust shell yea go to the serpent he said ypu will EAT DUST all the days of your live

think about it what is god little g is saying

Baaaaaa :pray: :pray:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook