David Icke ? WTF ?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 1:45 pm » by Electrobadgr


megame23 wrote:...the god thing has EVERYTHING to do with it, and your wrong I don't see myself as powerless at all.

whats getting to me is the fact that people are following the leaders of the truth movement, people like icke, maxwell, tsarion, the venus project, and its all part of the same new age disinfo being spread by the illuminati.


...just read through my post when its done media, regardless of how much of a religious moron you think I am.



Can i ask megame, have you been religious all your life? i presume you are a christian...

I have always agreed that there seems to be some kind of agenda to strip people of their faith and morality on the part of the illuminati. Christians in particluar seem to get this from all angles, their faith disparaged whilst other faiths are protected under certain banners. Try taking the piss out of the jewish faith to the same extent that christianity gets it and see what happens. Persoanlly as long as this kind of mockery is not exclusive to christianity i see no problem with it, the jews, muslims, hindus, buddists....all fair game as far as i am concerned. There is merit and blatant stupidity inherent within all religions and Icke along with many others has simply pointed out there inconsistencies, similaries and how these religions have been employed as a method of control. For one who hates the idea of external forces and their influence on the human mind i struggle to understand why so many are so hostile towards this type of analysis. Surely the message of David Icke is preferable to that of the bible in which wee must live in perpetual fear and admiration of a spiteful creator who would have a man sacrifice his own son to prove his loyalty. Or the jewish faith where non jews are considered to be less than cattle or indeed the muslim faith with its advocation of martyrdom and holy war. The more people that turn from these limited realms of thinking the better, David Icke offers an alternative version of history, is it right? who knows, but if one thinks of it like a shock to the syustem then it serves its purpose, as soon as one realises they have been lied to their whole life they are less likely to blindly believe something from anyone,including David Icke. Indeed many here have since turned on Icke since their awakening, something i do find funny as none of us would be here if it were not for him and his ilk, it is when people hold someone in too high an esteem that they cannot process the bitter disappointment when they find a conflicting view or discover their idol may have been wrong about a few things.

Let us not turn on those who have helped so many, i will stress again... you have not been willfully decieved by any researcher in this field (that i can think of), they just present their findings, it is down to the individual to decide on its merits or not. Have a great new year :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 3:48 pm » by Drjones


mediasorcerer wrote:right on dr,its all good,none of its perfect,a lot of hypothesis,facts are hard to come by as we r dealing with a "secret"organisation are we not?

they have one big agenda,to enslave us all ,and keep the world just for themselves,selfish priks.


Thanks mate, good to see you :flop: . Well yes i believe it boils down to that, simply put.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 3:49 pm » by Drjones


Yeah, nicely put Electro. :clapper:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:00 pm » by Spock



Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 pm » by Spock


megame23 wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Now who, in their right fucking mind, drinks "menstrual blood"?

This is another case of someone speculating and presenting it as fact. She's a dingbat, that lives in a fantasy world she has allowed created around herself.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:18 pm » by Electrobadgr





On part 2 now....Alex Jones has changed his tune since this vid was made :D . Everytime i see someone try to convince me that Lizard = Jew it gives me a chuckle....since when was Queen Elizardbreath and George Bush Jewish? They are the main targets of the reptillian theory.... I think i rest my case :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:20 pm » by Electrobadgr


spock wrote:
megame23 wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Now who, in their right fucking mind, drinks "menstrual blood"?

This is another case of someone speculating and presenting it as fact. She's a dingbat, that lives in a fantasy world she has allowed created around herself.



Well.... It is New Year :D A few frothing flagons of mentrual blood is possible if not inevitable :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:20 pm » by Allreadydead


electrobadgr wrote:
megame23 wrote:...the god thing has EVERYTHING to do with it, and your wrong I don't see myself as powerless at all.

whats getting to me is the fact that people are following the leaders of the truth movement, people like icke, maxwell, tsarion, the venus project, and its all part of the same new age disinfo being spread by the illuminati.


...just read through my post when its done media, regardless of how much of a religious moron you think I am.



Can i ask megame, have you been religious all your life? i presume you are a christian...

I have always agreed that there seems to be some kind of agenda to strip people of their faith and morality on the part of the illuminati. Christians in particluar seem to get this from all angles, their faith disparaged whilst other faiths are protected under certain banners. Try taking the piss out of the jewish faith to the same extent that christianity gets it and see what happens. Persoanlly as long as this kind of mockery is not exclusive to christianity i see no problem with it, the jews, muslims, hindus, buddists....all fair game as far as i am concerned. There is merit and blatant stupidity inherent within all religions and Icke along with many others has simply pointed out there inconsistencies, similaries and how these religions have been employed as a method of control. For one who hates the idea of external forces and their influence on the human mind i struggle to understand why so many are so hostile towards this type of analysis. Surely the message of David Icke is preferable to that of the bible in which wee must live in perpetual fear and admiration of a spiteful creator who would have a man sacrifice his own son to prove his loyalty. Or the jewish faith where non jews are considered to be less than cattle or indeed the muslim faith with its advocation of martyrdom and holy war. The more people that turn from these limited realms of thinking the better, David Icke offers an alternative version of history, is it right? who knows, but if one thinks of it like a shock to the syustem then it serves its purpose, as soon as one realises they have been lied to their whole life they are less likely to blindly believe something from anyone,including David Icke. Indeed many here have since turned on Icke since their awakening, something i do find funny as none of us would be here if it were not for him and his ilk, it is when people hold someone in too high an esteem that they cannot process the bitter disappointment when they find a conflicting view or discover their idol may have been wrong about a few things.

Let us not turn on those who have helped so many, i will stress again... you have not been willfully decieved by any researcher in this field (that i can think of), they just present their findings, it is down to the individual to decide on its merits or not. Have a great new year :cheers:


Beautiful reply to a post! :flop:

:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:33 pm » by Phaeton


spock wrote:To an extent - watching that interview, I think Icke has a point. However, it's a very hard stretch for me to believe the ancient Sumerian bloodlines / lizards.

It's more subtle. The only lizards I see in the world are people fulfilling their own lust for "more", and feed on others, as well as orbit towards others they can feed on.

Fact is, we ALL have this potential. I don't see it having anything to do with a "bloodline" as much as it has to do with just having "human blood".

So, he is a disillusioned idiot.


If you say so mr. Spock.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:16 pm

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:40 pm » by Meccatron


:ohno: He could have said excuse me! lol :vomit:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook