David Icke ? WTF ?

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 pm » by Spock

electrobadgr wrote:
spock wrote:
megame23 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now who, in their right fucking mind, drinks "menstrual blood"?

This is another case of someone speculating and presenting it as fact. She's a dingbat, that lives in a fantasy world she has allowed created around herself.

Well.... It is New Year :D A few frothing flagons of mentrual blood is possible if not inevitable :cheers:

At the sake of sounding gross, after listening to this woman, here is my interpretation of what happened:

At some point she dated some guy she saw as "a god" in her mind. During the course of sex, he ate her out, and afterwords she noticed he had some red wings on his trough, because, you know, it can happen.

So this "Adonis" ends up dumping her, and she can't take the rejection.

So, in her mind (and egged on from postpartum depression) she mixes up this bullshit that a lizard-god needs menstrual blood to drink to stay young, and, all of a sudden, she is having flashbacks of a life of being a priestess, yet, in her compartmentalized egos, she is just now uncovering the layers.

All this could have been avoided if she had done a couple of things:

1) Not be overly pushy on this guy that ate her out.
2) Wash that thang before jumping in the sack with someone she considered perfect. (oh, and give it a good trim).
3) Then pleasure him, and make him a nice dinner. :sunny:

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:22 pm » by The57ironman

....since when was Queen Elizardbreath and George Bush Jewish? They are the main targets of the reptillian theory....

i think this illuminati bloodline thing goes back before there was such a thing as jewish

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

ghost32 wrote:When David Icke and others refer to reptilians that is actually code for Jew. So when he says 12 foot lizards secretly rule the world he is implying that jews secretly rule the world. It would seem that the dis-info agents do this to pass information right in front of us without us knowing.

This techniques is also used very much by Colleen Thomas thats why she is seen on RT News alot talking about Pleadians and Reptilians although she is not refering to aliens. The people in power now are always referred to as Draconian.

These words such as Pleadian , Reptilian, Draconian and others are code words that mislead us to think they are talking about aliens but thats the dis-info and they are really referring to other groups that they are presently waging a dis-info war against.

:look: thanks

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:24 pm » by Megame23

electrobadgr wrote:
megame23 wrote:...the god thing has EVERYTHING to do with it, and your wrong I don't see myself as powerless at all.

whats getting to me is the fact that people are following the leaders of the truth movement, people like icke, maxwell, tsarion, the venus project, and its all part of the same new age disinfo being spread by the illuminati.

...just read through my post when its done media, regardless of how much of a religious moron you think I am.

Can i ask megame, have you been religious all your life? i presume you are a christian...

I have always agreed that there seems to be some kind of agenda to strip people of their faith and morality on the part of the illuminati. Christians in particluar seem to get this from all angles, their faith disparaged whilst other faiths are protected under certain banners. Try taking the piss out of the jewish faith to the same extent that christianity gets it and see what happens. Persoanlly as long as this kind of mockery is not exclusive to christianity i see no problem with it, the jews, muslims, hindus, buddists....all fair game as far as i am concerned. There is merit and blatant stupidity inherent within all religions and Icke along with many others has simply pointed out there inconsistencies, similaries and how these religions have been employed as a method of control. For one who hates the idea of external forces and their influence on the human mind i struggle to understand why so many are so hostile towards this type of analysis. Surely the message of David Icke is preferable to that of the bible in which wee must live in perpetual fear and admiration of a spiteful creator who would have a man sacrifice his own son to prove his loyalty. Or the jewish faith where non jews are considered to be less than cattle or indeed the muslim faith with its advocation of martyrdom and holy war. The more people that turn from these limited realms of thinking the better, David Icke offers an alternative version of history, is it right? who knows, but if one thinks of it like a shock to the syustem then it serves its purpose, as soon as one realises they have been lied to their whole life they are less likely to blindly believe something from anyone,including David Icke. Indeed many here have since turned on Icke since their awakening, something i do find funny as none of us would be here if it were not for him and his ilk, it is when people hold someone in too high an esteem that they cannot process the bitter disappointment when they find a conflicting view or discover their idol may have been wrong about a few things.

Let us not turn on those who have helped so many, i will stress again... you have not been willfully decieved by any researcher in this field (that i can think of), they just present their findings, it is down to the individual to decide on its merits or not. Have a great new year :cheers:

i dono why people dont understand that im not a christian, i think the bible is corrupted, stop fucking calling me a christian because I talk about the the bible sometimes and the fact that the illuminati are luciferians, THEY ARE.

Do you know who manly P hall is? hes one of the most famous masonic writers of all time, and Jordan Maxwell calls him his very good friend. Tsarion admits hes a Rosicrucian. Icke says Bailey/blavatsky are disinfo, but then teaches the EXACT SAME THING Bailey does about the 7 rays of the solar logos, which Bailey describes the Logos as Lucifer. Zeitgeist and the venus project get tons of info from Blavatsky, who calls Venus Lucifer, so they are the Lucifer project, and they know it. Julian Assange has been supported this whole time by the Economist, a Rothschild publication. Yes they willing deceive us all the time, the entire truth movement is going into a shit hole, and people are following these deceivers like they are gods leading them to enlightenment, its all luciferian bullshit.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 6:36 pm » by Phaeton

you have not been willfully decieved by any researcher in this field (that i can think of), they just present their findings

Do me a favor and watch the vid below.. maybe a nice one for the always slow newyearsday tomorrow.. Just sit back and analyse what is being said. Be critical, but open minded, rational.

Upload to Disclose.tv

All the best for 2011 guys, health and happyness.

:cheers:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 8:11 pm » by Drjones

Oooh Tsarion... creepy guy best avoided imo. :)

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 pm » by SamueltheLion

drjones wrote:Oooh Tsarion... creepy guy best avoided imo. :)

"we must seek truth and acknowledge it from whichever source it comes".

I use Tsarion's lectures as a chance to practice discernment...
I already KNOW he throws in some disinfo for whatever reason.
now i can get to spot the patterns :)

same thing with David Icke.

Remember we're all just people.

he (Michael) has taught me a few truly life changing things though, about the ego, and living in a one season world for instance, and learning to live with and absorb nature's knowledge.
to stop saying, and stop judging, Yes/No, all the time, and just ask HOW, GOD, HOW! How, higher self?

he made a beautiful analogy, and i'd like to hear the true source of it,
of the inner self being like a throne room, and our emotions; our passions, and our other mental faculties and counterparts, are servants, and when we say one is bad or evil or wrong, we are locking doors and shutting servants out who will do ANYTHING to be heard.

Your true self is a king, but he can only rule when everything within you also kneels and LET'S ITSELF, be ruled and guided, by your higher self, this includes your lesser self; ego, annagram of geo: which is a SURVIVAL MECHANISM!
and HAS ITS PLACE! But it is of course not everything, and if you listen to it, and it alone, you will never know the true kingdom of god.

the difference between tyranny and monarchy is only 1: the will of the people; if they still want the king to be their king, he is a king.

Secretly you all desire a great king, a WORTHY king, within yourselves, and outside of yourselves, one who embodies all you know to be good about humanity.
The heart is the most sacred and deceptive (necessarily so, because you cannot let a fool rule the world, and your inner world is as real, if not more real, than the outer world, he must EARN it) place, and if you can make your higher self its true king, it will tell you EVERY THING, any thing you want to know, it will know, and you will know.

Peace.

:sunny:

Love Samuel (god listened, in hebrew), Adam ((to) Man; humanity), Alder, (a tree)

God is waiting to manifest, God stands for GUARDIAN of DIVINITY...
If you guard against god you are depriving yourself of your own divinity,
why would you do that?

"we can easily for-give a child who is afraid of the dark, the true tragedy of life is when men are afraid of LIGHT". Plato.

Have no fear: hope is always here, it's darkest before the dawn.
You must run through a tunnel and test your spirit's ability to be pummeled,
before you will know forevermore: The light of life is never to be feared.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 2:55 pm » by Mozi!!a

chrisfryfyi wrote:
ghost32 wrote:When David Icke and others refer to reptilians that is actually code for Jew. So when he says 12 foot lizards secretly rule the world he is implying that jews secretly rule the world. It would seem that the dis-info agents do this to pass information right in front of us without us knowing.

This techniques is also used very much by Colleen Thomas thats why she is seen on RT News alot talking about Pleadians and Reptilians although she is not refering to aliens. The people in power now are always referred to as Draconian.

These words such as Pleadian , Reptilian, Draconian and others are code words that mislead us to think they are talking about aliens but thats the dis-info and they are really referring to other groups that they are presently waging a dis-info war against.

:look: thanks

i know what you mean ghost :flop:

but that doesn't make him a disinfo

ppl do this shit all the time in everyday life dose that make them disinfo i dont think so.

just take the best of everything and leave the rest :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 03, 2011 3:01 pm » by Electrobadgr

phaeton wrote:
you have not been willfully decieved by any researcher in this field (that i can think of), they just present their findings

Do me a favor and watch the vid below.. maybe a nice one for the always slow newyearsday tomorrow.. Just sit back and analyse what is being said. Be critical, but open minded, rational.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Interesting video, i've never been a particular fan of Tsarion..He was due to speak locally but cancelled relatively last minute, am kind of glad. I suppose my question is what is the alternative being offered here? If we accept that there is a great evil in the world trying to shift people away from Christian beliefs in order to facilitate the introduction of a lucifarian New World Order, then do we ignore the many moral conflicts and go back to persecution of homosexuals etc that Christianity supports? do we really think that the Pope is any less evil that these Satan worshippers? Do we really need a religion as such and should we rigidly stick to one in spite of these conflicts i mentioned earlier. I just keep getting more and more confused about this New World Order thing, i know it is happening, i just don't know if anything i supposed to be done. I do think it is important to understand why it is coming and what the positive and negative aspects could be, i certainly think, like most, that a global change is required and would hate to see us taking backward steps or even a movement to keep things the way they are. Thats why despite the fact that global warming is probably bullshit i think it has created a necessary change in peoples psyche in that we are not the be all and end all and the way we have been conducting ourtselves has to change, i think that targetting carbon is shortsighted and is politically rather than scientifically motivated but that is besides the point.

Again i would say that when listening to people like Tsarion, Icke whoever..you are listening to a perpective, one guaged on a personal level through personal interpreatation of material most of us have never seen. It may spark interest but never assume that anyones perspective is any more than that. This is where we must be very careful, even if Tsarion is a lucifarian it may be useful to hear his perspective but not put too much faith in it.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 pm » by Phaeton

electrobadgr wrote:
phaeton wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Interesting video, i've never been a particular fan of Tsarion..He was due to speak locally but cancelled relatively last minute, am kind of glad. I suppose my question is what is the alternative being offered here? If we accept that there is a great evil in the world trying to shift people away from Christian beliefs in order to facilitate the introduction of a lucifarian New World Order, then do we ignore the many moral conflicts and go back to persecution of homosexuals etc that Christianity supports? do we really think that the Pope is any less evil that these Satan worshippers? Do we really need a religion as such and should we rigidly stick to one in spite of these conflicts i mentioned earlier. I just keep getting more and more confused about this New World Order thing, i know it is happening, i just don't know if anything i supposed to be done. I do think it is important to understand why it is coming and what the positive and negative aspects could be, i certainly think, like most, that a global change is required and would hate to see us taking backward steps or even a movement to keep things the way they are. Thats why despite the fact that global warming is probably bullshit i think it has created a necessary change in peoples psyche in that we are not the be all and end all and the way we have been conducting ourtselves has to change, i think that targetting carbon is shortsighted and is politically rather than scientifically motivated but that is besides the point.

Again i would say that when listening to people like Tsarion, Icke whoever..you are listening to a perpective, one guaged on a personal level through personal interpreatation of material most of us have never seen. It may spark interest but never assume that anyones perspective is any more than that. This is where we must be very careful, even if Tsarion is a lucifarian it may be useful to hear his perspective but not put too much faith in it.

The point here is electro, in my opinion anyway, that all known major religions were infiltrated and manipulated, its essence twisted.

Meaning we have never had a correct interpretation from the teachings in large numbers during any large amount of time.. of either one of the prophets. This is because there has always been a human ruling element, which looked upon these teachings as a direct threat to their hegenomy, their complete control. (very reason Yehsua was executed, the dude was kicking up too much dust in the eyes of thje Farisees [the PTB]). Because what these teachings do in essence, is empower the people (with truth). This inexplicably means a deminishing of control for the ruling element. This is why these teachings were hyjacked everytime and twisted in a 'manageable form', ultimately used as a tool to further their goals.

A simple example would be the inquisitions, this would nicely fit in the 'christian persecution' category; we could probably agree in the notion the teachings of Christ were in no way facilitative towards these mass killings, couldnt we? I mean this is the essence here. The fact that these org. religions have become something that approaches the complete antithesis of the original teachings of the prophet(s).. The dispickable acts purpatrated under the flag of these falsified versions cannot be put on the basis it was falsified from.

We need to go back to the basis, the source. This is what the PTB does not want.
In my opinion.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext