David Wilcock: 2012 Event Horizon *New*

Initiate

PostSun May 30, 2010 7:23 am » by Ironshroom

megame23 wrote:Don't know why I cant edit that one, but I wanted to add that what I found most interesting here was; when he talked about the solar system climate change. I really think there is great evidence to show that the whole solar system is going through climate change not just the earth.

right, a lot of the solar system is experiencing increased activity, but we haven't been closely studying planets long enough to tell if this is just part of a long, natural and common cycle or if there really is something unprecedented happening there.

take this for what it's worth, but wilcock offers less evidence than david icke to support his theories and is often getting information from 'secret black ops' guys or dreams...or channeling. dude smells pretty fishy imo, but that doesn't mean i won't scan through his stuff from time to time. he does say some very interesting stuff.

Conspirator

PostSun May 30, 2010 7:41 am » by Megame23

ironshroom wrote:
megame23 wrote:Don't know why I cant edit that one, but I wanted to add that what I found most interesting here was; when he talked about the solar system climate change. I really think there is great evidence to show that the whole solar system is going through climate change not just the earth.

right, a lot of the solar system is experiencing increased activity, but we haven't been closely studying planets long enough to tell if this is just part of a long, natural and common cycle or if there really is something unprecedented happening there.

take this for what it's worth, but wilcock offers less evidence than david icke to support his theories and is often getting information from 'secret black ops' guys or dreams...or channeling. dude smells pretty fishy imo, but that doesn't mean i won't scan through his stuff from time to time. he does say some very interesting stuff.

It doesn't really matter if it is part of a long cycle or something new. What matters is that it is not only earth changing.

David may not have all the answers, but he gets me thinking. He has interesting thoughts on often untouched topics. Hes also just fun to listen to.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostSun May 30, 2010 8:27 am » by Beerthirty

I watched about 30 seconds of it until I remembered that Wilcock is a tool. Oh well, to each his own.
Everyone believes in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

Initiate

PostSun May 30, 2010 10:18 am » by Buffendoff

I will not mock him, he has several good parts of us Humans.
If we go on like some of you detractors, Islam will be a nightmare.

He is a nice guy, so why put him down.
Muhammed wanted peace inside his soul, but had to be very cruel/harsh to make a stand in a very ugly world.

I do not understand the attitude some Humans show, why put someone down if not needed!

Initiate

PostSun May 30, 2010 10:24 am » by Beerthirty

Hmmmm, maby because I don't like liars.
Everyone believes in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

Writer

PostSun May 30, 2010 10:53 am » by Sonicattack

wackyal123 wrote:The fact that David Wilcock has been wrong on numerous occasions and actually hasn't predicted ANYTHING correctly should light up a massive glaring lightbulb above your heads that screams "BOLLOCKS" in your faces until, after a while, you look up and go... "hmmph?" as evidently, the facts that are standing right in front of you are clearly being either a) distorted by your own ignorance or b) dwarfed in comparison by a giant shiny golden eagle that is flying past averting your eyes from such facts.
(Did that make sense?)

To put simply, Wilcock is not an enlightened individual like people seem to think... he is a nutter who just wants to sell books to numpties who will believe any bullturd because he knows he can.

The only people who are marginally credible in fields such as this are Bob Lazar, Richard C Hoagland and Gary McKinnon. (And a bunch of people at the Disclosure Conferences) and that is because they don't pluck ideas from mid air. They actually look for facts and in the case of Bob Lazar, he likes to keep quiet about stuff and only speaks about what he saw rather than conjuring up some imaginitive "Abduction Story". Even John Lear who loves to mention his and Lazar's event at S4, ends up claiming to have been abducted totally throwing his credibility out of the window.

The mayans didn't predict anything... their calendar just ends. Any good history book will tell you this! Their society may have been influenced by Aliens, but this doesn't mean that they could predict the future AND if they could, they would have left a better clue that the world was going to end than a bloody calendar! Try checking the calendar on the wall at home?! OMG... look.. it ends on 31st of December! Cripes! We're doomed!

Seriously though. 2012 isn't going to be anything amazing. Just another boring year. No Nibiru or Wormwood as people think, no Aliens, no human consciousness development, no rising of Atlantis, no Asteroid, No War... nothing. Infact, the 21st of December, 2012, will most likely go like this:

Get up, have a cup of tea, watch the news, check my e-mails, make my lunch, have shower,
get the train to work, get into work and make breakfast, sit at my desk and get bored, do some work, have some lunch, e-mail some friends about going to the pub in the evening, finish work, go to the pub, say "OOh.. it's Christmas on Tuesday, I'm going back to see the folks tomorrow", get the train home whilst drunk, make some toast and watch some rubbish TV repeats, go to bed.

I would love to be able to slip in a "Aliens Land" or "Eating lunch then experiences a spiritual enlightenment at desk" but come on... it's just waaaay too optimistic.

Trust ;p

I agree about Wilcock, but you think that Lazar (utter fraud), Hoagland (complete nutter, believes there is air on the moon) are good?

Maybe, I say maybe, Gary McKinnon is closer to the truth, if he did see anything of value he would probably be dead by now, so he ever did see something juicy.

I watch these videos for entertainment purposes only, although I usual ffwd or switch them off as at some point they start irritating me.

Initiate

PostSun May 30, 2010 10:59 am » by Buffendoff

Gary McKinnon is a very nice Human, he is naive so is abused.
Obama will help him, I like to bash Obama myself at times, but he is a genuine nice person.

PostSun May 30, 2010 11:13 am » by Taketheblueone

so is that david spade? I get the messege and everything but at least this guy will have work after dec 22 2012. :wink:

PostSun May 30, 2010 11:16 am » by Taketheblueone

buffendoff wrote:Gary McKinnon is a very nice Human, he is naive so is abused.
Obama will help him, I like to bash Obama myself at times, but he is a genuine nice person.

Just because he wears a smile as he drives his semi up our tailpipe does not mean he's a "nice guy" Just gets me when people can see poop smell poop and still don't think it's poop

Initiate

PostSun May 30, 2010 11:24 am » by Buffendoff

Relax 2012 is just a number, life will go on.
Study animals, and nature!

I focus on the positive part of Humans, like Kroatia.
Montenegro will follow their sister.

I´m 100% sure my parents will return happy for Kroatia, Montenegro is next step.
Clean up, work hard, be nice, do not let religion make you bendover.

Respect animals, nature, even plants.
Muhammed was not a retard like the western/muslim world like to bash him.

PreviousNext