David Wilcock: 2012 Event Horizon *New*

Initiate

PostSun May 30, 2010 11:29 am » by Buffendoff

Very bad words, why do you think he is not precious?

I´m not out to harm you, but why put him down like this!

Conspirator

PostSun May 30, 2010 11:44 am » by Mep630

kris75 wrote:thank you so much zengurrl :flop: :flop: watching them right now :D :D :D :D :cheers:
agreed, thanks for the videos, good series...

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostSun May 30, 2010 11:58 am » by Sonicattack

I love the part he says "I don't claim to be Cayce", but then goes to "prove" he is, lol, I am pretty sure that it has got to his head.

Conspirator

PostSun May 30, 2010 12:37 pm » by Svaha

I think it's a pity for such a bright mind to keep hanging on to this Edgar Cayce thing, there are at least three other lifes / guides / concepts that are as important to integrate in self.
But I like him, he is like a good young friend of me, direct contact with the cosmos and heading for that big wall that will bring him to earth.
I think he does a good job, bringing awareness is always a good job, even though I don't agree with everything he says.
It's like a rainbow, seven colors, one light.

What I don't understand is this hanging on to the 'Mayas 2012 end of the world' thing.
This 'end' only can come from a linear mind, an ego mind.
All ancient people knew of the cyclical nature of life, not only the predecessors of the Maya.
Look at a plant, growing from seed to a full growing plant and then dying. Is this the end? No, when you analyze the compost you will find a lot of minerals that are not destroyed, that are the building blocks of a new plant, creature or human, growing into ever complex forms / diversity.
So it is with the bigger cycles.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSun May 30, 2010 12:42 pm » by Mep630

i dont agree with all he says, but he has some interesting angels for sure.

I find his DNA theory very interesting for the fact the DNA chain looks like 2 sine curves, like a dual wave pattern. I never look at it this way.

The first video I found the dullest, the other ones had some good info, more stuff to think about for sure...

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostSun May 30, 2010 12:46 pm » by Buffendoff

Svaha! i do agree with you.

Lion of Kabul change my life.
I´m sure my mind is ok, and the stand I take is beyond me.

Muslim/Jew is not my part, but love for nature is.
I would never disgrace myself like the taliban shit, he was a looser in all of the Human minds.

Conspirator

PostSun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm » by Megame23

mep630 wrote:i dont agree with all he says, but he has some interesting angels for sure.

I find his DNA theory very interesting for the fact the DNA chain looks like 2 sine curves, like a dual wave pattern. I never look at it this way.

The first video I found the dullest, the other ones had some good info, more stuff to think about for sure...

I agree, his expanding life theory is very interesting.

Also about 2010. there is way more than just the Mayans he is talking about. so many things around the world point to 2012. I'm not saying its the end of the world. But it does represent a period of change, one we are in NOW. If you cant see things changing fast you are pretty blind.

Thought he did a great job analyzing the great pyramid, and those crop circles too.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Previous