David Wilcock: 2012 Event Horizon *New*

Writer

PostThu May 06, 2010 6:37 pm » by Zengurrl

WATCH THESE!!!!

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cEyqT2_ricA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cEyqT2_ricA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9zAMdYC80sE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9zAMdYC80sE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/STqkZR2PSR4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/STqkZR2PSR4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hl2sf5fuIBA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hl2sf5fuIBA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostFri May 07, 2010 4:49 pm » by Kris75

thank you so much zengurrl :flop: :flop: watching them right now :D :D :D :D :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri May 07, 2010 11:05 pm » by Kris75

kris75 wrote:thank you so much zengurrl :flop: :flop: watching them right now :D :D :D :D :cheers:

i am on part 3 now he he he,great presentation of david :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Initiate

PostTue May 11, 2010 11:20 pm » by Shiva777

Has Wilcock said anything here he has not been saying for years...no...

as usual ...way to simplistic.Wilcock jumps to outrageous conclusions anbd when he realises he is pushing his theories to far he comes out and feels the need to tell people that ...oh,by the way ,I am most probably the reincarnated Edgar Cayce..so listen...great distraction!...so simplistic...we had a more precise alignmenmt to the galactic center in 1998 and nothing much changed...there are so many factors going in to what will transpire in the coming years ...

Writer

PostWed May 12, 2010 10:26 pm » by Zengurrl

shiva777 wrote:Has Wilcock said anything here he has not been saying for years...no...

as usual ...way to simplistic.Wilcock jumps to outrageous conclusions anbd when he realises he is pushing his theories to far he comes out and feels the need to tell people that ...oh,by the way ,I am most probably the reincarnated Edgar Cayce..so listen...great distraction!...so simplistic...we had a more precise alignmenmt to the galactic center in 1998 and nothing much changed...there are so many factors going in to what will transpire in the coming years ...

He did say some things I hadn't heard before....
But the main reason why i posted these is because:

1) not everyone has followed Wilcock, therefore they haven't heard everything.
2) Its all really positive stuff! I'm so damn sick of hearing about all of this doom and gloom crap, And David's message needs to be heard by all.

Whether its true or not, We choose what to believe.

Writer

PostWed May 12, 2010 11:14 pm » by Wackyal123

The fact that David Wilcock has been wrong on numerous occasions and actually hasn't predicted ANYTHING correctly should light up a massive glaring lightbulb above your heads that screams "BOLLOCKS" in your faces until, after a while, you look up and go... "hmmph?" as evidently, the facts that are standing right in front of you are clearly being either a) distorted by your own ignorance or b) dwarfed in comparison by a giant shiny golden eagle that is flying past averting your eyes from such facts.
(Did that make sense?)

To put simply, Wilcock is not an enlightened individual like people seem to think... he is a nutter who just wants to sell books to numpties who will believe any bullturd because he knows he can.

The only people who are marginally credible in fields such as this are Bob Lazar, Richard C Hoagland and Gary McKinnon. (And a bunch of people at the Disclosure Conferences) and that is because they don't pluck ideas from mid air. They actually look for facts and in the case of Bob Lazar, he likes to keep quiet about stuff and only speaks about what he saw rather than conjuring up some imaginitive "Abduction Story". Even John Lear who loves to mention his and Lazar's event at S4, ends up claiming to have been abducted totally throwing his credibility out of the window.

The mayans didn't predict anything... their calendar just ends. Any good history book will tell you this! Their society may have been influenced by Aliens, but this doesn't mean that they could predict the future AND if they could, they would have left a better clue that the world was going to end than a bloody calendar! Try checking the calendar on the wall at home?! OMG... look.. it ends on 31st of December! Cripes! We're doomed!

Seriously though. 2012 isn't going to be anything amazing. Just another boring year. No Nibiru or Wormwood as people think, no Aliens, no human consciousness development, no rising of Atlantis, no Asteroid, No War... nothing. Infact, the 21st of December, 2012, will most likely go like this:

Get up, have a cup of tea, watch the news, check my e-mails, make my lunch, have shower,
get the train to work, get into work and make breakfast, sit at my desk and get bored, do some work, have some lunch, e-mail some friends about going to the pub in the evening, finish work, go to the pub, say "OOh.. it's Christmas on Tuesday, I'm going back to see the folks tomorrow", get the train home whilst drunk, make some toast and watch some rubbish TV repeats, go to bed.

I would love to be able to slip in a "Aliens Land" or "Eating lunch then experiences a spiritual enlightenment at desk" but come on... it's just waaaay too optimistic.

Trust ;p

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 12:33 am » by Mochon

wackyal123 wrote:The fact that David Wilcock has been wrong on numerous occasions and actually hasn't predicted ANYTHING correctly should light up a massive glaring lightbulb above your heads that screams "BOLLOCKS" in your faces until, after a while, you look up and go... "hmmph?" as evidently, the facts that are standing right in front of you are clearly being either a) distorted by your own ignorance or b) dwarfed in comparison by a giant shiny golden eagle that is flying past averting your eyes from such facts.
(Did that make sense?)

To put simply, Wilcock is not an enlightened individual like people seem to think... he is a nutter who just wants to sell books to numpties who will believe any bullturd because he knows he can.

The only people who are marginally credible in fields such as this are Bob Lazar, Richard C Hoagland and Gary McKinnon. (And a bunch of people at the Disclosure Conferences) and that is because they don't pluck ideas from mid air. They actually look for facts and in the case of Bob Lazar, he likes to keep quiet about stuff and only speaks about what he saw rather than conjuring up some imaginitive "Abduction Story". Even John Lear who loves to mention his and Lazar's event at S4, ends up claiming to have been abducted totally throwing his credibility out of the window.

The mayans didn't predict anything... their calendar just ends. Any good history book will tell you this! Their society may have been influenced by Aliens, but this doesn't mean that they could predict the future AND if they could, they would have left a better clue that the world was going to end than a bloody calendar! Try checking the calendar on the wall at home?! OMG... look.. it ends on 31st of December! Cripes! We're doomed!

Seriously though. 2012 isn't going to be anything amazing. Just another boring year. No Nibiru or Wormwood as people think, no Aliens, no human consciousness development, no rising of Atlantis, no Asteroid, No War... nothing. Infact, the 21st of December, 2012, will most likely go like this:

Get up, have a cup of tea, watch the news, check my e-mails, make my lunch, have shower,
get the train to work, get into work and make breakfast, sit at my desk and get bored, do some work, have some lunch, e-mail some friends about going to the pub in the evening, finish work, go to the pub, say "OOh.. it's Christmas on Tuesday, I'm going back to see the folks tomorrow", get the train home whilst drunk, make some toast and watch some rubbish TV repeats, go to bed.

I would love to be able to slip in a "Aliens Land" or "Eating lunch then experiences a spiritual enlightenment at desk" but come on... it's just waaaay too optimistic.

Trust ;p

Hey man,i agree its too optimistic...but the pesimist side of this all at this point to me it would be that you r completely right and nothing will happen.....

Initiate

PostSun May 30, 2010 4:37 am » by Thepassenger

lol,... I dont want to question Daves credibility,.. or defend him in any way....

all i gotta say is ... I want to give him a Make-over.... REAL bad.. lol... i feel like if he just had someone to show him how to groom himself properly,.MAYBE a hair cut.... (bare min. get it styled diff.). and took him shopping,... got something that fits his stature a little better... BOOM,.. lol i mean... still wouldn't fix the issue that he IS selling stories to gullible folks...

whether or not the stories are true... lol But dressing like Billy Mays is NO way to dress if you want people to think you are NOT an infomercial salesman lol http://blog.brand-yourself.com/wp-content/uploads/billy-mays1.jpg

David ! if you are out there ~!!!! i will take you shopping ANY day you want!!! lol :flop:
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostSun May 30, 2010 5:18 am » by Megame23

I watched this one a while ago.

One of the best talks I have ever seen.

Watch this!!!!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSun May 30, 2010 5:49 am » by Megame23

Don't know why I cant edit that one, but I wanted to add that what I found most interesting here was; when he talked about the solar system climate change. I really think there is great evidence to show that the whole solar system is going through climate change not just the earth.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Next