David Wilcock Tells Us In Reverse That He Is a Fraud

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 5:47 am » by Bahb3

In reverse.

http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/2008/ ... s-a-fraud/

I had reversed David Wilcock some time ago when he was on Coast to Coast. He claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and presented his case to Noory. I knew from listening in reverse that he was not truthful. I didn’t keep those files.

BTW, Others here have also reversed David and to my knowledge, none of them found him to be congruent.

He has a whole string of videos on youtube and you can easily access these. I downloaded a link sent to me by someone who asked if I would reverse. David is talking mainly about his contact, which happened seemingly out of the blue with a man who allegedly worked at the Long Island secret base called Montauk. This base has a very ugly history as it involved kidnapping boys for abusive treatment.

Stewart Swerdlow was one of those Montauk boys and gives a lot of information, but from his reversals, he is still under considerable mind control. His reversals are in the category “Individuals reversed.”

So in this clip with David Wilcock he is not speaking about being the reincarnation of Edgar Casey, but about the experiments at Montauk. Still, he reveals over and over that he is fabricating his story and money comes up several times.

There are also blatant sexual reversals here. I thought about not including these, as what two consenting adults do in private is their own business. But David and his partner seem to be in cahoots and going forward with the plan to dupe people into believing this story, and that makes it permissible (to my ethical standard) to reveal private information since the partnership could hurt others both financially and emotionally.

There is always a lot more information to be gleaned, but this is an overview of the character of David Wilcock, who is making some very impressive claims, which do not hold up in his own voice in reverse.

Full David Wilcox Clip in Normal mode

Forward Clip

in reverse

I'll get some Wacky sex

Forward Clip

In reverse

I'll eat some pot

Forward Clip

In reverse

And get high, as we love.

Forward Clip

In reverse

We’ll be home, sexy in heat

Forward clip

in reverse

Aside, we cross data (This is where he is indicating that they are now planning to give out the phony story)

Forward Clip

Forward Clip

In reverse

Beyond, he’ll see nets and then I’ll interpret. (Still getting the story figured out.)

Forward clip

in reverse

Cash, gold, won’t see owl (I think we’re getting the picture here.)

Much much more at the site:

http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/2008/ ... s-a-fraud/

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 5:52 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Very misleading title there, Bahb3.

I think reversal is about as reliable as the Ouija board.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 5:57 am » by Bahb3

I don't know much about it to be honest. Do you know of any studies?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 6:02 am » by Lucidlemondrop

bahb3 wrote:I don't know much about it to be honest. Do you know of any studies?

I really don't, I just remember when Manson was saying the Beatles were doing it on the White Album and on the movie Little Nicky they made fun of Led Zeppelin....

I will do a bit of research on it, but I just can't wrap my head around it.

It just really doesn't make sense, but that's just my opinion.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 6:04 am » by Bahb3

hmm and claiming your the Reincarnation of Edgar Cacy and claiming to have insider info on the future makes sense?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 am » by Lucidlemondrop

bahb3 wrote:hmm and claiming your the Reincarnation of Edgar Cacy and claiming to have insider info on the future makes sense?

I never claimed to be a fan of David Wilcox...............

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 6:13 am » by Ironshroom

i always thought this guy was full of shit, but this backward stuff is often very unclear and subject to interpretation. i came in here expecting he was busted red handed and had come clean.

very disappointed.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 6:15 am » by Bahb3

Yes, I am waiting for it to happen myself, and it will my friend, it will.

Sorry for the anti-climax.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 6:20 am » by Lucidlemondrop

ironshroom wrote:i always thought this guy was full of shit, but this backward stuff is often very unclear and subject to interpretation. i came in here expecting he was busted red handed and had come clean.

very disappointed.

Yeah, When it is stated that someone "Admits" something it is normal to assume there is a smoking gun.....

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 6:23 am » by Bahb3

Please use your Super Mod Abilities to Change the title.

"David Wilcock Tells Us In Reverse That He Is a Fraud"

Next