Daytime orb over Auckland 10/31/10

Initiate

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:05 pm » by Alternateworld

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 pm » by Germanpils

sorry i think the videos are about a laser on glass.

the orbs move alot WITH the camera, i mean when the cam goes right, the "orbs" move slightly to left.

and the same goes when the cam goes to left, they go to right.

looks very fake.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:09 am » by Newzealandembas

:pray: I can assure you that film is genuine.Whether you believe is up to you, in which I don't really care.
It was posted so I can share the information for people who are interested.
There is no claim of little green men, which seems to be the first thing that comes to peoples minds
If you were to ask me what I thought they were I would reply.
Plasma energy from the sun entering our atmospere with all the solar flares latley.
Just my thoughts anyway.

Writer

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:56 am » by Offthegrid

nice video,im in Auckland to where abouts was this taken ?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 am » by Redwoodrick

Well I was really interested until I heard the pitch for money "for a webcam 24/7
I predict you will get a sour welcome here,friend.Authentic or not,trolling for donations whilst shopping a questionable video is bullocks. :top: :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:20 am » by Smiles

germanpils wrote:sorry i think the videos are about a laser on glass.

the orbs move alot WITH the camera, i mean when the cam goes right, the "orbs" move slightly to left.

and the same goes when the cam goes to left, they go to right.

looks very fake.

are you like realy stupid as?? if you move a camera left whatever its looking at goes right it always does ! lol try it for yourself :roll: no it dosnt look fake !!!

Writer

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:25 am » by Smiles

newzealandembas wrote::pray: I can assure you that film is genuine.Whether you believe is up to you, in which I don't really care.
It was posted so I can share the information for people who are interested.
There is no claim of little green men, which seems to be the first thing that comes to peoples minds
If you were to ask me what I thought they were I would reply.
Plasma energy from the sun entering our atmospere with all the solar flares latley.
Just my thoughts anyway.

na dude thats a nice catch :flop: ps the little green guys are actualy grey :alien: cant believe the other coments !! there will always be some dickhead sayin swamp gass etc , dont listen to them keep filming , if you see them again just keep rolling till they have gone and keep camera steady as ,, once again nice catch nz rocks :D

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:36 am » by Newzealandembas

redwoodrick wrote:Well I was really interested until I heard the pitch for money "for a webcam 24/7
I predict you will get a sour welcome here,friend.Authentic or not,trolling for donations whilst shopping a questionable video is bullocks. :top: :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair:

I never came one here trolling I didnn't even post it on here,A lite hearted comment and where were all the donations going to be sent to?
I was serious about a cam and will do it in time it will just take longer.I am on the bones of my arse.
If you look now it should have been changed.I only found youtube a couple of weeks ago (yes acouple of weeks ago).I didn't think about what I was saying at the the time.Whether you believe that I don't care .I'm not out to make money on this.It is also clear that what I post on you tube I have no control of.So if any more stuff from me appears on here it ain't from me.Sorry for anyone who may have been offended by my comments yes I said that,but we all say things we regret.
I take full responsibity for my comments

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:46 am » by Redwoodrick

Okay then...getting past the dubious pitch for cash,let us look at the video on it's own merits.Please note for the record I personally believe our world is indeed being visited by ET/UT civilizations.But it is important to look at all things critically, in my opinion.
First thing to point out is that the light does not appear to be over the Jesuit pyramid at all,but rather much farther away in the distance.When viewed from the camera angle taken above the pyramid it would give that effect.
Second obvious factor here is the fact that it is sunset.If I had a dime for every shiny object way up in the sky as the sun was setting I would build my own spaceship.
Thirdly there are clouds off in the distance between the cameras line of sight and the objects,giving the appearance of fading in and out of view.
The relative motionlessness of the "stationary" object can be explained as a distant object moving towards you,thus appearing at that distance to be standing still.

Possible analysis?...You have distant planes high up where there are still rays from the setting sun.
I am not saying that is the case here, but I do think there is that possibility.
Either way you should definitely keep filming.If it is genuine phenomena you should be able to film it doing some physics defying stuff....besides fading out like it went behind a cloud.. :| :flop: :sunny: :peace: :hiho:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 am » by Newzealandembas

redwoodrick wrote:Okay then...getting past the dubious pitch for cash,let us look at the video on it's own merits.Please note for the record I personally believe our world is indeed being visited by ET/UT civilizations.But it is important to look at all things critically, in my opinion.
First thing to point out is that the light does not appear to be over the Jesuit pyramid at all,but rather much farther away in the distance.When viewed from the camera angle taken above the pyramid it would give that effect.
Second obvious factor here is the fact that it is sunset.If I had a dime for every shiny object way up in the sky as the sun was setting I would build my own spaceship.
Thirdly there are clouds off in the distance between the cameras line of sight and the objects,giving the appearance of fading in and out of view.
The relative motionlessness of the "stationary" object can be explained as a distant object moving towards you,thus appearing at that distance to be standing still.

Possible analysis?...You have distant planes high up where there are still rays from the setting sun.
I am not saying that is the case here, but I do think there is that possibility.
Either way you should definitely keep filming.If it is genuine phenomena you should be able to film it doing some physics defying stuff....besides fading out like it went behind a cloud.. :| :flop: :sunny: :peace: :hiho:

That comentary was actually between me and my wife.Jaspers pyramid has a personal meaning to us which is why I commented on it.Yes it was way past that land mark.The film was taken looking south.As for the sun shinning of it how dose that explain the other videos I have posted
Quote " film it doing some physics defying stuff" suggestions please.I have film of these things at night

Next