Dead Alien Body Video.. Dodgy alert!

Initiate

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 3:49 am » by Stratafire

It's very "annoying" that most videos are blurry, devoid of details (NTSC? .. gimme a break here)..

That video shows major pixel damage (not worth time and effort to even try to reconstruct IMO) looks like old VCR tape converted without using the "progressive" scan features of the software/hardware (an NTSC copy of an already NTSC formatted tape?)..

Basic rules.. if your copying anything in the united states, make sure it is "Progressive" saved, not northern television standards committee (NTSC) that format is-not-needed anymore (CRT or cathode ray tube or "tube" TV's have been outlawed for sale in the US due to the leaded glass to keep you from getting too high a dose of x-rays), it "adds" even more diffusion because of the scan lines.

Save in the "highest" format, with the most pixel depth you can handle on your rigs (4k is the target if you can get it), then "downgrade" the video using .mp4 with .aac audio, with a streaming rate of around 6,500 and an AAC rating of 128kps (kilobytes per second) audio as a minimum, to the 30fps 720p (progressive at 720x1280) with "no" "up-conversion" of the NTSC, when saving to the higher progressive format, before downgrading to the lower resolution 720p video/audio..

Too many videos using the "default" settings in the software/hardware ..

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 5:27 am » by Chrisfryfyi

u no ur stuff lol

Initiate

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 am » by Zubenelgenubi

It happened in Quebec somewhere. The french words at the beginning are hiver meaning winter, and i assume 92 is the year, the last word is the name of the town it happened nearby, which you can see briefly on a very blurry map after. The reason it's such low quality is because it is someone using an early 90's videocamera to record the original from a TV screen. As far as i know that original never made it to the public.

Most places it's posted online claim it happened in Alaska, even though there's no reason to think that at all. Probably a little disinfo going on. People looking for it online would have better luck using the false location, although it's one of the harder to find clips.

It is my opinion the pictures are authentic.

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 am » by Beyondtruth

Looks trustworthy to me. One of the none-biorobots. I like it ;)

Initiate

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 11:02 am » by Rahkriga

If this alien is real....fuck it...my alien is real

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 1:11 pm » by Lightbringer

at original, these were pictures that someone put them together like a video.
I saw this as a pictures and do not remember properly but it was crash in the woods,
electric power lines was cause of crash.
I saw these pictures maybe two years ago but I couldn't hind it any more.
Good post.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 4:35 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

How come u think its real? i dont think it is guys but the story about them might be true

Writer

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 4:37 pm » by Aryylas

I think you guys are stilling missing this point, the video is someone taking video of STILL PHOTOS. He is not video taping another video tape, he is taping STILL PHOTOS.

We don't even know if a video tape of this event was ever made or if the photos were the only evidence taken out.

I think it's funny people saying it's fake right off the bat based off looks. Everything about this video seems strange. When someone puts this much effort into a forgery there are video tapes, pictures, more information because of the money, time, and energy put into such a thing.

Think a little more on this one, I think there is more to it.

Writer

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 pm » by Stealthbox

i agree with aryylas. also someone said that it looks fake because of all the bumps over the aliens body. im sorry but the reason for this is simple its snowing so the body is coverd in frostbite. if you look at one of the pictures his head looks swollen and alomost more human in colour due to the frostbite.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 5:48 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

never judge a book by its cover! still spooky stuff man, sod that. being in the pub with ya mates n they show up.. we would all turn to little girls lol

PreviousNext