Dead Alien Body video, evidence or hoax?

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 10:23 pm » by exouk

debris765nju wrote:I have read (and seen) Reed/Rutter's evidence, i have heard the video of the alien he taped at his house, it is much more compeling than those who seek to discredit him.

Yup thanks for adding that. I don't really care what people believe - it just winds me up when people are certain they have a case tied down when you only need to read a bit more of what they've posted to see they haven't put the time in to research it....

This happens all the time in this field... no wonder we have got nowhere for 60 years! I personally wish people like that would find something else to do and leave the rest of us to it.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 10:26 pm » by Towelie

I jus gotta say here id debris thinks its real i know its gotta be fake check out his real alien vids - get ready for a laugh.

Also were talking about that video here not every bit of "evidence" that guys suposed to have, and the vid looks fake.
Last edited by Towelie on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 10:28 pm » by exouk

slushpup wrote:Please put this one to rest. :bang;

You put it to rest by reading up on WHY it was in a survival blanket... see I can at least attempt to answer those issues - you know nothing 'cos you'd rather spout off here than go away and research the case thru a WIDE variety of sources.

Here's a hint. Read Reed's book [b]Link: An Extraterrestrial Odyssey[/b] or watch the video lectures about the case. The latter are free online.

If you haven't the time - stop posting and making out you know what is going on from a 3 minute video and what the MORONS at UFOwatchdog are saying.
Last edited by exouk on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 10:29 pm » by exouk

OK, this forum is full of 14 year olds. I'm gone.

PostSun Dec 28, 2008 1:15 am » by exouk

towelie wrote:
And as far as the video here is concerned if its real then damn i didnt know real aliens looked so fake.

That's right - because I'm sure you've come face to face with the whole heinz 57 varieties of ETs so you can really comment on how these beings are "supposed" to look :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 28, 2008 1:26 am » by Towelie

Nah unfortunatley i havent, ive never made fake videos and pretended i have either though.

Writer

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 1:05 am » by Wisemonk

There's a simple way of seeing if Dr rutter, reed or who ever he is, is a fraud or the real deal.
There's a video he has flying about of him showing off his lovely bullet hole :shooting:
( not the one in between his cheeks ) but the one on his shoulder.

Next time he's giving a talk someone should surprise him and ask to see his bullet hole
( not the one in between his cheeks :badair: ).

And then watch and see. then wave the banner of :bullshit: when he bottles out of showing it.

Found
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/5196/D ... et_Wounds/
"when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 am » by exouk

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/5196/Dr__Reed_Rutter_Alien__5____Bullet_Wounds/

You are one of these people that want to see 'the latrine from the saucer' before you'll be convinced this phenomena "exists".

Do you really think he made that up - complete with bothering to get a fake, horror make-up bullet hole??!

Bizarre.

If you did any research at all - you'd find that several people have been threatened and badly hurt trying to get the evidence and story out pre-[mass]-internet. Things are so easy for us lot sitting at monitors with our honed arm-chair scepticism.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 am » by Towelie

As far as bullet holes go (and i admit i havent seen this doctors) but ive got 2 awesome scars one from a bullet and one from a operation (that i never needed was in hospital and i got an operation i didnt need), but no one can tell the difference - no one can tell what was made by a bullet and what was from the op. Its possible he may just be saying its from a bullet.

Writer

PostTue Jan 06, 2009 12:22 pm » by Wisemonk

exouk wrote:
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/5196/Dr__Reed_Rutter_Alien__5____Bullet_Wounds/

You are one of these people that want to see 'the latrine from the saucer' before you'll be convinced this phenomena "exists".

Do you really think he made that up - complete with bothering to get a fake, horror make-up bullet hole??!

Bizarre.

If you did any research at all - you'd find that several people have been threatened and badly hurt trying to get the evidence and story out pre-[mass]-internet. Things are so easy for us lot sitting at monitors with our honed arm-chair scepticism.

ohh fire up the semi dead thread,, so I want to see "the latrine from the saucer before I'll be convinced this phenomena exists", well I've been researching the UFO phenomena for as long as I can remember, so don't presume just because I shine a skeptical eye toward Dr reed, rutter's claims that I'm a arm-chair skeptic. It's because of all the research
into other close encounters and the phenomena it's self that makes me skeptical of this case. I first read about Dr reeds forest trek way back in the late nighty's and at first I did think " well wow this could be the beginning of something wonderful." till I mulled it over
and found under ling faults in his case.

1) He begins to examine the alien, but he sticks always to the head area? Why not look at the hands and feet? Oh thats right Dr reed said he tried to remove it's clothes but they were some how part of the Alien, nothing he used like knifes or scissors could cut the aliens clothes, how very unfortunate.

2) He has film and photo footage of the alien here there and everywhere while its counting the stars whizzing around its head after it's been knocked out, but why none of it while its up and about walking around after its deep freeze? oh thats right he found out it was as light sensitive as and albino so he couldn't film it with the lights on and he didnt want to hurt it. how very unfortunate. ( note, didnt seem to bother hurting it when he wapped a giant stick over its head)

I could go on but Im afraid I'm hungry and my ready meals cooked, but please feel free to comment and I shall fault find some more.

Oh btw if your "the latrine from the saucer" comment was to do with the grays craft you should know that research points the the grays feeding by siting in a vat of protein like fluid and excrete there waste out there skin while taking in protein from the fluid, thus no need for latrines in there saucers.
"when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

PreviousNext