Dead Alien Body video, evidence or hoax?

Writer

PostTue Dec 23, 2008 10:04 pm » by Psilocyber

Pindz posted this video a few hours ago. He swears it is hardcore evidence. I think it's fake. I think it is someone's head in a mask sticking up from under a platform that hides the rest of their body. They fabricated a thin alien body and connected it to the head. Personally, I think it's hilarious. I am having giggle fits. What do you think?

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/14638/DEAD_ALIEN_BODY/

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm » by Spock

Yea - this would be like waiting 12 years and then saying the Blossom Goodchild prediction really happened.

This thing is obviously a paper mache head and a sweat suit from Walmart crammed full of newspapers. The most ridiculous hoax I've ever seen.

Writer

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 1:55 am » by Masterofmen

niga please

Initiate

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 2:26 am » by Crunchy

spock wrote:This thing is obviously a paper mache head and a sweat suit from Walmart crammed full of newspapers. The most ridiculous hoax I've ever seen.

it was the legs that made me suspicious
it reminded me of a "guy" (uk guy fawkes doll)
we all made them as kids, the similarities are to alike

the whole forest video is also way over done
thats why i put this in my hoax box many many years ago

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 2:36 am » by Pindz

DR REED'S ALIEN UFO ENCOUNTER
IS A TRUE STORY.
NO HOAX. NO FRAUD. NO PROPS.
THE REAL DEAL.

Dr. Reed footage taken from his first video release in March 2001.

For those looking to engage, argue, debate, deceive, manipulate, or make claim Reed 'PURPORTS' this and that, or any one who 'claims' Reed 'CLAIMS' this and that... Sorry I WILL NOT ENGAGE YOU IN ANY, WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, OR THROUGH WHATEVER SCREEN NAME YOU CHOOSE TO CREATE.

When you research this information on the worldwideweb you will come up with many sites used for debunking legitimate accounts of concrete evidence. UFOWATCHDOG, ABOVETOPSECRET, & UFOCASEBOOK are 3 of the top sites utilized by intelligence to sponsor disinformation campaigns against any one or any claim with concrete physical proof to support an encounter from another world species or another dimension. dont be a fool, and dont be fooled.

They have members on their sites ready to hunt down people on the internet and engage them to persuade them to stop talking about events such as these. DONT BE FOOLED. one way to notice these people theyll sign up for youtube the same day you create an account placing video footage up and theyll place up some footage connecting to yours 'claiming' they want to help you... and try to pick apart any little thing you may say. DONT BE FOOLED.

One way to recognize these people theyll sign up for youtube the same day you create an account placing video footage up and theyll place up some footage connecting to yours 'claiming' they want to help you... and try to pick apart any little thing you may say. DONT BE FOOLED. theyll cloak themselves as coming to help when their true intentions are not to help get this information out.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 2:50 am » by Towelie

Im pleased i read all that before i watched the vid - made it even funnier :lol:
Thats gotta be fake.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 3:04 am » by Spock

pindz wrote:Sorry I WILL NOT ENGAGE YOU IN ANY, WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, OR THROUGH WHATEVER SCREEN NAME YOU CHOOSE TO CREATE.

It's all good "pindz"

Let's look at it this way. If I had an alien in the fridge, I would have FIRST video it, put the CD in a safe place, and immediatley call news crews over, ALL OF THEM, at one time. And had a whole brash of police, neighbors, family. All filming. And done this all the same day, within a couple of hours.

I was a religious listener to the Art Bell show back then and distinctly remember the Dr. Reed story. It was no different than the recent Bigfoot bullshit. The exact same con game.

Your argument is true and real, however, I would pair your argument better with Dr. Roger Lear (with his implant evidence), Dr. John Mack (with his psychological evidence), Colonel Phillip Curso (with his military and Pentagon creditials), and Stanton Friedman (Nuclear Physicist; with his intense analitical sense of investigation, real world knowledge of corporate/government/military fabrication and tireless years of reaching through the F.I.A.)

That's all we have to give us legitimacy. Even if Dr. Reeds story is real, where's the proof? What are his creditials? Is he even a doctor of anything? Where is he now? In hiding?

No, this is not the kind of evidence we need to base our trust or truth on, any middle-schooler could have put together a piece far better than this.

If this video is undeniable proof for you, then you have A LOT MORE to learn my friend.

This video is amateur and fake to the inth degree.

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 9:58 pm » by exouk

spock wrote:
If this video is undeniable proof for you, then you have A LOT MORE to learn my friend.

This video is amateur and fake to the inth degree.

And you're so sure of yourself you seem to be fast headed up the closest orrifice.

You've not looked into this case - "long term" Art Bell listener or not. I wrote this case off in 1997 but came back to it a few years later and spent TIME before shouting my decision on forums too everyone who'd listen.

It takes months of going through to sort the case out. Turns out it's 100% real. The NSA did indeed break into and ransack Reed's house. His background and finances have indeed been totally erased [all but a few things] much like the Bob Lazar case.

It always amazes me the way people like you are sooooo sure of yourselves. I recall the same thing went on with bob Lazar and Col Corso many years ago. They too were "fake" once - thing is it's now generally accepted they have both contributed to the field in some significant ways - you hardly hear a debunker mention either of them now.

Isn't it interesting with re to the above two cases - the nay-sayers are now nowhere to be seen on Lazar and Corso - where are all the gobby shouts of "fake" now? Not around - they slipped into the background.

The same will happen with the Reed case. It's pretty easy... fake cases do not last a decade and still have people like you commenting on them if there's nothing to them.
That's all we have to give us legitimacy. Even if Dr. Reeds story is real, where's the proof? What are his creditials? Is he even a doctor of anything? Where is he now? In hiding?

All those answers are out there. If you think the UFO/Disclosure/Exopolitics fields works from simple true/fake dichotomies then you need to find another area of interest.

I can sit here and list the reasons why the Reed alien is "real" [AKA - not "fake"! ] and the case is one of the most interesting out there - but I'm not doing the work for you. You seem so certain of things - it'd be a waste of time and energy.

<EDIT> ...and no I don't know nor am I [as my IP address will show] the other supporter of this case 'Pindz' - I'm from the UK and happy to reveal my name.
=-=
Last edited by exouk on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 10:19 pm » by Debris765nju

I have read (and seen) Reed/Rutter's evidence, i have heard the video of the alien he taped at his house, it is much more compeling than those who seek to discredit him.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 10:22 pm » by Towelie

exouk wrote:Isn't it interesting with re to the above two cases - the nay-sayers are now nowhere to be seen on Lazar and Corso - where are all the gobby shouts of "fake" now? Not around - they slipped into the background.

I gotta say atleast about Bob Lazar the nay sayers are still there and shouting louder than ever, and im one of them hes a total fake if the NSA did erase his past, they went around everyone that was at the schools Bob claims to have gone to, and erased his pictures from there year books and erased everyones memory of him. I never believed that guy before i heard much about him then when i did look into him a bit hes a total fraud.

And as far as the video here is concerned if its real then damn i didnt know real aliens looked so fake.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Next