Deadly Amazonian Plant Shoots Up In British Garden

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 5:21 pm » by Thruster

probablysane wrote:
thruster wrote:
otomon wrote:You can actually use this as a hallucinogenic in small doses... awesome!

I am so jealous of this people.

lol I find hallucinogenic stuff a bit too scary for me, I have to have some control. :ohno:

You mean maintain the illusion of being in control? :D

Some people can handle these types of drugs.....its just not for me. I've known two friends who never came back out of that world. Really horrible.

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 5:52 pm » by Azrag666

Trust me when I tell you that should you survive the trip associated with those foul little seeds you will never do them again! The hallucinations are so real you do lose touch with reality all together, and you would be lucky to sober up and not find yourself institutionalized somewere you don't want to be.

Writer

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 6:02 pm » by Postmodernmonk

devil's trumpet is fairly common here in new england...you can find it growing in and around pumpkin patches in the fall...
the seed pod looks like the alien pod from the movie "alien"...when it's dried the top opens and the seeds spill out...they smell like a combination of opium and violets when they burn...it's recommended to only smoke 2-3 seeds ... several teenagers end up in local e.r.'s every fall from jimson overdose...none fatal from what i've heard..
they are mildly hallucinogenic...like high grade weed with just a hint of acid... it was a fine experience...but nothing i felt the need to do again...

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 6:06 pm » by Thruster

postmodernmonk wrote:devil's trumpet is fairly common here in new england...you can find it growing in and around pumpkin patches in the fall...
the seed pod looks like the alien pod from the movie "alien"...when it's dried the top opens and the seeds spill out...they smell like a combination of opium and violets when they burn...it's recommended to only smoke 2-3 seeds ... several teenagers end up in local e.r.'s every fall from jimson overdose...none fatal from what i've heard..
they are mildly hallucinogenic...like high grade weed with just a hint of acid... it was a fine experience...but nothing i felt the need to do again...

Good info!! Thanks for sharing. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 6:09 pm » by TheDuck

thruster wrote:
theduck wrote:Damn I want that plant, I've always wanted to make a poison sword of some sort to keep for safe keeping, as you do ya know. :twisted:

:peep:

Hehehehe....Do you live in a dangerous place duck? :think:

Nah not really that dangerous (unless I'm about) I'm just a tad crazy sometimes, one day people will thank me for having a poison tipped sword :lol:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 6:35 pm » by Thruster

theduck wrote:
thruster wrote:
theduck wrote:Damn I want that plant, I've always wanted to make a poison sword of some sort to keep for safe keeping, as you do ya know. :twisted:

:peep:

Hehehehe....Do you live in a dangerous place duck? :think:

Nah not really that dangerous (unless I'm about) I'm just a tad crazy sometimes, one day people will thank me for having a poison tipped sword :lol:

Um....ok. :?

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_R8prS1jsvI&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_R8prS1jsvI&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 6:53 pm » by TheDuck

thruster wrote:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_R8prS1jsvI&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_R8prS1jsvI&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

lol got the idea of kick ass moves a few years ago, I will have my poison sword one day, darts would be cool too, I ordered an emperor Scorpion to look at extracting the venom but didn't bother as I didn't wanna be cruel so I gave it away... :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 7:03 pm » by Thruster

theduck wrote:
thruster wrote:

lol got the idea of kick ass moves a few years ago, I will have my poison sword one day, darts would be cool too, I ordered an emperor Scorpion to look at extracting the venom but didn't bother as I didn't wanna be cruel so I gave it away... :D

Ahhhh just shoot the f****ers, blades are too up close and personal!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 pm » by Lowsix

Jimson grows all over the place here in Texas and claims several young lives each year.
Azrag nailed it on the head..no one ive talked to who has done the full ride and stayed healthy would ever do it again. Full blown reality replacement, with no means of determining which reality is real.

One person who offered seeds to me (which i declined due to not recognizing them) in '94 is still sitting in Big Spring eating pudding and wearing pajamas with feet. He's 41 now. I was dating a girl who ended up being a cutter, and when she was sentenced to a 90 day cool off there, i came across him on a visit in '97. Gone as a loon, with what appeared to be little hope of ever returning.

Burning Ants were his reward....permanent Burning ants.

And you dont need all that exotic shit for poison swords Ducklet.
Google Nicotine extraction..and then google Urea Darts. Easy. Effective.

Fuck blades, God Bless The Constitution. God bless my CHP.
Used by pygmies for thousands of years. Urea, i mean..not ciggies.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 7:11 pm » by TheDuck

Blade are cool though right, especially some pimped out Filipino style sh*t

Just imagine, poison tipped:

Anyway... :lol:

Edit* hmm nicotine, didn't think of that, I know how to get that pure :think:

Urea Darts aswell you say, will Google that in a second, I even tried to order hornets, image trying to extract them, sometimes some of my m8's do think I was plucked from the crazy tree...what's that word Low, masochistic (see I remembered lol)

Edit* again, googled Urea Darts and were at the top lmao

PreviousNext