DEATH STAR VIDEO LEAKED/ NO LENS GLARE HERE/ WHAT NOW?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 1:28 am » by Ghost32

Sorry but... This is not real this is actually the same video that is being used by Von Helton on youtube and the video he has posted is called Naysayers X: Nemesis Revisited

Also many people have commented on it saying how that the actual part that supposedly was leaked that wasnt shown before is actually photoshopped because the stereo sat and the soho sat have a very specific quality and that the new footage is actually at such a higher quality that both soho and the stereos sat do not render images at that level,

The person that faked it was not good enough at photoshop and you see a very distinct difference between original nasa footage and the fake. ITs very easy to tell it is not real.

The original youtube poster of this gives excuses saying nasa cut off that part but he just made it up.

here is an actual comment from von heltons site (3 days ago) " Love the videos Von Helton, I just wanted to comment on the video about nemisis revisited looks photoshoped Nasa's stereo cam has a very distinct quality and the video in the nemesis revisited has better quality than the stereo satelitte or the soho can actually render, it looks very suspect."

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 1:34 am » by Bpeirce2

PLEASE TAKE YOUR SECRECY AGENDA SOMEWHERE WHERE WE ALL CAN'T SEE THIS SECONDARY EXPLOSION.

COMPARING THIS VIDEO TO SUN REFLECTING OFF A MIRROR INTO YOUR EYES IS THE MOST JOUVENILE, ILLITERATE ARGUMENT,...MOST NARROW MINDED, ...MOST MISLEADING THING I HAVE HEARD TODAY,.... IF WE COULDN'T SEE THE DAMN EXPLOSION WITH OUR OWN EYES WE MIGHT LISTEN TO YOU. :alien51: HAHAHAHA,...PLEASE KEEEP ON POSTING YOUR HUMOR.

THE ORIGINAL VIDEO WAS BY WARRIORKING, I USED HIS FOOTAGE,..VONHELTON ASKED PERMISSION TO RE UP IT. HOW COULD I SAY NO!

FAKED! YEH,...YOU GO BOY!

BTW
SPELLING IS EASIER THAN TYPING. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 1:59 am » by Shagrath

bpeirce2 wrote:PLEASE TAKE YOUR SECRECY AGENDA SOMEWHERE WHERE WE ALL CAN'T SEE THIS SECONDARY EXPLOSION.

COMPARING THIS VIDEO TO SUN REFLECTING OFF A MIRROR INTO YOUR EYES IS THE MOST JOUVENILE, ILLITERATE ARGUMENT,...MOST NARROW MINDED, ...MOST MISLEADING THING I HAVE HEARD TODAY,.... IF WE COULDN'T SEE THE DAMN EXPLOSION WITH OUR OWN EYES WE MIGHT LISTEN TO YOU. :alien51: HAHAHAHA,...PLEASE KEEEP ON POSTING YOUR HUMOR.

THE ORIGINAL VIDEO WAS BY WARRIORKING, I USED HIS FOOTAGE,..VONHELTON ASKED PERMISSION TO RE UP IT. HOW COULD I SAY NO!

FAKED! YEH,...YOU GO BOY!

BTW
SPELLING IS EASIER THAN TYPING. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.

:headscratch: :hmmm:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 2:07 am » by Otomon

Who gives a fuck? Is there is a big-ass planet heading towards us..we will see it in the sky without no fancy-ass telescope...worry about it THEN.....There is billions of Stars in our Universe...Are we going to waste our time checking up every single one of them just because they all have a chance to create a super nova?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 6:51 am » by Hemisphere

:bullshit:a Cal Worthington commercial is more believable

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 11:46 am » by Toxic32

shagrath wrote:This video was already posted in another thread, and you actually believe someone you can't even spell Venus? :roll:

It’s not the spelling it’s the content that matters and by the way before you start throwing stones i would check my own grammar. You don’t use a comma before AND.

The rest of your sentence doesn’t make sense either? :top:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 12:07 pm » by Shagrath

toxic32 wrote:
shagrath wrote:This video was already posted in another thread, and you actually believe someone you can't even spell Venus? :roll:

It’s not the spelling it’s the content that matters and by the way before you start throwing stones i would check my own grammar. You don’t use a comma before AND.

The rest of your sentence doesn’t make sense either? :top:

This video was already posted in another thread, and you actually believe someone who can't even spell Venus? :roll:

Is that more to your liking? My eyes happened to pass over the second "you" as I proofread it. It happened because there were two "you"s in the sentence. A single word is recognized differently by the brain, so he is a dumb ass and I simply made a mistake.

A conjunction such as "and" or "but" can be used to link two independent clauses; however, a comma should be placed before a conjunction that introduces an independent clause. Go back to school Toxic.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 1:19 pm » by Godsofatlantis

I agree,

Seems to be disinfo at best. Disinfo to keep us in fear, and to get us to buy products which we don't need in the first place. Video's like this one are used to convince us the world is ending and that we should stock up and buy items, and buy stuff from their websites which "Would" help us survive.

If the world was ending i would work on having a good time, I wouldn't even bother worrying about it, and I would just relax and spend whatever time I have left to myself and having a good time.

Worrying about this shit will get us no where, infact it would be a waste of our time. If we die we simply reincarnate somewhere else, or go somewhere else. No big deal.

All this does is scare the shit out of us, and fear is what keeps us at bay, and keeps us from doing anything.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 2:21 pm » by Symbolon

So what is the solution then? Cower in fear until the death star claims our life's? There is no death star. How many times have I gotta say it?

Complete garbage!

Writer

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 2:22 pm » by Bloodbank

bpeirce2 wrote:
bloodbank wrote:REALLY? .................... I gotta be honest, I would have been interested in the video had there not been as many cheesy text insertions. It was like a bad used car commercial.

Nice science forum comment,...was this video accidentally posted in a politics forum?

Sorry, I should have been more tactical in my response.........Let me try again......................This video is Horse Shit!!!!! Again sorry for commenting on the lame insertions of cheesy text. I didn't mean to offend.

PreviousNext