DEATH STAR VIDEO LEAKED/ NO LENS GLARE HERE/ WHAT NOW?

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 7:51 pm » by Bpeirce2

For all of you who doubted what you were seeing,...for all of you who believed the lies you were told,....for all of you who perpetrated these lies,.....take this video, put it in your pipe and smoke it!

Writer

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 8:08 pm » by Bloodbank

REALLY? .................... I gotta be honest, I would have been interested in the video had there not been as many cheesy text insertions. It was like a bad used car commercial.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 8:11 pm » by Sengine

I am ignorant of all things astrological and photographic. When I saw the title
and watched the video, in my ignorance of what I was looking at,
I caught myself wondering/hoping if Darth Vader made it out of the explosion
of this "Death Star"

Can you explain in laymens terms what is going on here?
The sun is the closest star to earth right? What's the significance?

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 8:14 pm » by Bpeirce2

bloodbank wrote:REALLY? .................... I gotta be honest, I would have been interested in the video had there not been as many cheesy text insertions. It was like a bad used car commercial.

Nice science forum comment,...was this video accidentally posted in a politics forum?

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 8:20 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 8:27 pm » by Bpeirce2

sengine wrote:I am ignorant of all things astrological and photographic. When I saw the title
and watched the video, in my ignorance of what I was looking at,
I caught myself wondering/hoping if Darth Vader made it out of the explosion
of this "Death Star"

Can you explain in laymens terms what is going on here?
The sun is the closest star to earth right? What's the significance?

Prophecy, mayans, babilonians, aztecs, egyptians all describe and depict a forgotten planet,...there are different names for that planet,...science and some of these actually indicate additional planet is actually a star. The appearance of this star signifies drastic Earthly transformations, but not total extinction. Orbits like a comet. A collection of satellite images recently indicated a large object coming toward us from behind the sun,....controversy is proven now in this here video. Depicting an object caught on tape,...rumored to be a planet,....acting just like a star! NASA tried to explain it all as lens glares and artifacts,....this leaked video shows the star igniting heavier elements, as one theory had claimed and is now proven correct.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 8:32 pm » by Bpeirce2

some people watched this video with blinders on,....that massive explosion is caught on soho tape, get over it!...and you still want to talk lens artifacts/ ok...lens artifacts scatter light and do not increase luminosity for beginning physics class,...also, ...they don't create massive explosions, resounding shock waves, pulsating luminosity, doubling is size of objects found in most soho videos,.....duh? :alien51:

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 8:58 pm » by Truthwillout

bpeirce2 wrote:some people watched this video with blinders on,....that massive explosion is caught on soho tape, get over it!...and you still want to talk lens artifacts/ ok...lens artifacts scatter light and do not increase luminosity for beginning physics class,...also, ...they don't create massive explosions, resounding shock waves, pulsating luminosity, doubling is size of objects found in most soho videos,.....duh? :alien51:

first things first, the images are not from SOHO they are from STEREO behind HI1
http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/images :look:

i have been looking and cant seem to find anything in the archive's that is like this event, but there is alot of archive's to go through so bare with me :headscratch:

i do believe in NIBIRU, i do believe that they have been hiding something with all the CHEMTRAILS, i do believe the ELITES know something is inbound and they are preparing for it, I DO BELIEVE THE ANCIENTS HAVE TRIED TO WARN US :ohno:

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 12:28 am » by Truthwillout

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 am » by Shagrath

This video was already posted in another thread, and you actually believe someone you can't even spell Venus? :roll:

Next