Death

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:04 pm » by Telos61

drabbit wrote:
telos61 wrote:ok.. thanks... im going to watch this video.. but i just wanted to post this link..

http://domania.us/Andreasson/gallery.html

my exwife mariola made these pages and i hope you enjoy them.... the sketchings were made by becky andreassons hand..

if you have any questions on these drawings feel free to ask me...

you will notice that these beings have long blonde hair and very tall and have robes... just like lemurians show themselves..

also... im sure you guys no what "lemurs" are...

they are animals from madasgar.... in occult lore lemurs are called that because masdasgar was once part of lemuria and these were there favorite pets...

can you find the lemurs in the drawings?

ok this part I do not agree on!

:shooting: :alien:

GREYS shouldn't be in that world!

The Elders told betty and explained to her in depth that the greys called the watchers who worked with them are DRONES.... They are the eyes and ears for the elders and the workers....... They have been artifiically manufactured by the elders.... (the tall blande guys)...

the elders also told her the their are bad greys to and in her books she has drawings of the good greys and the bad greys fighting....

There was one drawing betty made that showed a good grey fighting for a soul against a bad grey of an old man in a hosptial bed......

this has been all documented in her books by raymond fowler....

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm » by -Marduk-

Telos...wht u touched was the spiritworld...our true home
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:08 pm » by Telos61

marduk2012 wrote:Telos...wht u touched was the spiritworld...our true home

I think you are right......

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:12 pm » by Allreadydead

Well, I read some crap in my time, but this takes the cake - when will you people realise that death is death, the end. Full stop. I can only say again, don't be obsessed with death, it's part of life, and that the living part is the only thing you have a say in, so LIVE IT!!!!!

Worry about death when it happens - even then you won't have to worry about it because your already dead...........

Oh, wait, I'm allreadydead, shit! ignore that, live your lives in fear of death and tremble before the end of everything....fuck! nobody reads this anyway.....When's the football on............ :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:15 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

allreadydead wrote:Well, I read some crap in my time, but this takes the cake - when will you people realise that death is death, the end. Full stop. I can only say again, don't be obsessed with death, it's part of life, and that the living part is the only thing you have a say in, so LIVE IT!!!!!

Worry about death when it happens - even then you won't have to worry about it because your already dead...........

Oh, wait, I'm allreadydead, shit! ignore that, live your lives in fear of death and tremble before the end of everything....fuck! nobody reads this anyway.....When's the football on............ :mrgreen:

I do!

:banana: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :banana:

:hugging:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:18 pm » by Telos61

drabbit wrote:ALL GREYS ARE BAD!

you see any humans with them they are either tricked or its all illusion.. trickery
I seen humans with them and I seen how greys can trick humans to do things think things
make you feel numb...

all greys are bad they shouldnt be mixing with the other world or humans

period!

and I don't give a rats ass about any fucking book

Drabbit..

With all due respect... I have to disagree with you based on my own experiences with them.....plus of course what betty said.... I trust her very much.. and I trust the lemurians which I think they are...

anyway..... One night when I was about 38 or so (9 years ago).... I had an astral projection in my bedroom while sleeping and i seen 2 greys in my room.... they were taller and much skinnier then bettys greys..... and had a longer face and pointed chin like in the book "communion"...... Their eyes were nasty and evil looking the way they had their forehead muscles compressed thye looked evil and pissed.....

they came towards me and I took both of there heads and smacked them in into eachother.... I can fight on the astral planes... I have developed my astral body to perform very good over there and I can control the athletic ability that is much greater on the astral plane.....

I woke up right after that... and the evil greys still bothered me but they ran when I came after them........

now... i also had experiences with the good greys and they are smaller... their face is more refined meaning they dont have a pointy chin and hard features............ they were softer looking .... secondly... there was always blue light in the room whenever good greys appeared and they were always kind with me.... ALWAYS..

YOGANANDA

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm » by -Marduk-

telos61 wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:Telos...wht u touched was the spiritworld...our true home.

I think you are right......

Telos, If ure interested in the spiritworld, google up sis guys name: MICHAEL NEWTON
u will get plenty information about ze life... between lives
and believe me,.. he´s no fraud...eheh

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:23 pm » by Telos61

wow!!! thanks

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:35 pm » by Allreadydead

lucidlemondrop wrote:
allreadydead wrote:Well, I read some crap in my time, but this takes the cake - when will you people realise that death is death, the end. Full stop. I can only say again, don't be obsessed with death, it's part of life, and that the living part is the only thing you have a say in, so LIVE IT!!!!!

I do!

:banana: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :banana:

:hugging:

Do you mean you actually read my posts! - christ! you and spock must be the only ones!
I thought most people were against dead people posting here - all I've ever said was live your lives and that seems to have fallen on deaf ears............I believe life should be lived before you die, anything else afterwards is a bonus..............

By the way, why did you show me as a child in the other thread?
I'm a very old man, but, yes, I think Like a child sometimes............ :mrgreen:

A child killed in recent airstrikes, western Afghanistan

This is death in the raw, a child killed who was innocent of all 'sin' - that's humanity at it's worst - look good and hard, and weep tears for all that is evil with the world today........ :think:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:40 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Already Dead encompasses the human experience.

Not only did I depict you as a child I also spoke of you somewhere else on the depth of your insight via avatar.

When you are already dead you have no place to go but up!

That's pretty cool!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

PreviousNext