Death

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


drabbit wrote:
allreadydead wrote:I'm truely sorry if the image I posted offended some people, but I thought Disclosetv. was about exposing the truth, and the picture of a child killed could be no greater truth about the world we live in - that is reallity, that dead child, and all the words and arguements about it's value is nothing compared to the fact that child is dead.

Maybe I have lived too long, but I thought the next generation might see things a little different, and accept the horrors of this world and try and change them..............

Obviously not.




dude what the fuck ever stop making excuses to what you posted

you are a sick fuck you and your other buddies here too

pfffffffft



Rabbit we have avoided each other but now I see you looking for another enemy.

Smurf shit ain't workin and now you are attacking other members for trying to expose things.

Think about it.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm » by Allreadydead


drabbit wrote:
allreadydead wrote:I'm truely sorry if the image I posted offended some people, but I thought Disclosetv. was about exposing the truth, and the picture of a child killed could be no greater truth about the world we live in - that is reallity, that dead child, and all the words and arguements about it's value is nothing compared to the fact that child is dead.

Maybe I have lived too long, but I thought the next generation might see things a little different, and accept the horrors of this world and try and change them..............

Obviously not.




dude what the fuck ever stop making excuses to what you posted

you are a sick fuck you and your other buddies here too

pfffffffft


drabbit, I'm not a 'sick fuck' and I make no excuse about what I posted, but if you wish to live in 'Lala land' that's fine, one day you will have to confront death in all it's horrors, and if your answer is to bury your head in the sand, then I'm sorry for you - because it will hurt, and no amount of swearing, or shouting will alter the fact.

It's called death - a part of life everyone seems to ignore, this thread is called "death", what did you expect to see? happy babys?, children playing in sun-lite fields? no REAL dead people?

If you can't handle a honest approach to this subject, then simply walk away..........
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 9:54 pm » by Allreadydead


drabbit wrote:oh shut up you fucking weirdo


Thank you for your most intelligent reply, But I won't 'shut up' and yes I'm a 'weirdo' for having lived in the real world, you know, the one that exists outside of the computer and Disclosetv. or any other site on the web.

You appear to have issues with anything you can't control or that doesn't have you as the centre of attention, what exactly did happen on the other sites of which you were a member?

Did they also find out that you had really nothing to contribute?

Do little blue creatures mean anything to you?

Sorry drabbit, but your opinion of me means nothing, and the sad thing is, I really don't care about what you have to say - because it appears meaningless. :mrgreen:

thank you anyway.

:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:01 pm

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 12:18 am » by Telos61


drabbit, I'm not a 'sick fuck'



but I am.

Image
Image


"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 12:25 am » by Tinman4higher


drabbit wrote:oh shut up you fucking weirdo

Tats gunna be my sig
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 am

PostThu Jun 17, 2010 2:45 am » by Vincomgo


telos61 wrote:I have come to the conclusion after years of research and study...... that death is a continuation of the dream state, the only difference is you dont wake up.. the dreams just continue on...

My dreams are so real and vivid..... it is just unbelievable... the other day I dreamed of my german shepherd ISIS, (she passed on about 4 years ago) and I loved her so very much.. and in my dream.. i was on the floor on the rug cuddling with her....I was petting her on the back and rubbing the sides of her face and her paw was leaning on my body and she was just laying there beside me..... i smelled her, felt her and it was as real as the waking state.

i think the astral world that everybody talks about are dream states.........

i think there is a lot more to dreams that science tells us... I feel that they are actually other worlds, parellel universes... astral planes where our consciousness goes at night while are physical bodies are asleep..

I also think that the ET"s come from these planes as well.... NOT OTHER PLANETS....

we must not look up at outer space.. but rather look within...to inner space...

that is why aliens are not contacting us with our radio telescopes...

MAN SEEKS IN WRONG DIRECTIONS...

WE ARE DEALING WITH INTERNAL MERKABA... NOT EXTERNAL MERKABA.


JC

oh,really????????Do u mean Death is just a dream that never wake up.it's not make fear anymore:-ss
----------
Dedicated .NET Developers

Writer
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:28 am

PostThu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 am » by Eyajwhynsos


hmmm....
perhaps death is more akin to this....

Once the body stops growing as heat leaves the body through the skin it gains density. Baisic principal of removing heat from matter. Because you are no longer growing it become increasing difficult for heat to pass through the body's outer layers creating a feed back system were your movment become slower less flexible etc.

I contend that each days heat your body naturally produces causes the inner layer of the body for instance the skeletal muscle to become more and more relax, if you were still growing this heat would normally pass right through and in the process tighten it, but since the body has stopped growing it the heat lingers each day causing the skeletal muscle directly below the skin to become more and more relaxed.

After years of this the skeletal muscle is so relaxed that it's natural rigid ness begins to decline and the skin that is directly connected to it begins to sag we call this wrinkles.

Oh but it gets better, the process keeps going and speeds up because as you get older in time(years pass by) you become less active (and I am speaking generally my fellow posters yes there are exceptions). Thus now the layers of the skin start to become more and more relaxed (which naturally being heat rapidly moving atoms generates pressure within your body). As you sleep and have but a thin layer of skin that is some what still rigid, that one faithful day that last layer of skin becomes relaxed the heat due to the internal pressure then rushes out. But....

This happens where...? right where your heart and diaphragm are because is is here where the heat is concentrated the greatest and so once that last layer of skin above this area loses it rigidness and the heat rushes out of the body through the now completely relaxed skeletal and skin layers a vacuum is created (again due to the pressure) and this rapidly removes the heat from the slow beating heart and diaphragm, which like a cramp constricts the two organs PERMANENTLY and you die peacfully in your sleep....

Of course this is my own thoughts and is in no way proven....

eyajwhynsos

Writer
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:28 am

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 7:45 am » by Eyajwhynsos


eyajwhynsos wrote:hmmm....
perhaps death is more akin to this....

Once the body stops growing as heat leaves the body through the skin it gains density. Baisic principal of removing heat from matter. Because you are no longer growing it become increasing difficult for heat to pass through the body's outer layers creating a feed back system were your movment become slower less flexible etc.

I contend that each days heat your body naturally produces causes the inner layer of the body for instance the skeletal muscle to become more and more relax, if you were still growing this heat would normally pass right through and in the process tighten it, but since the body has stopped growing it the heat lingers each day causing the skeletal muscle directly below the skin to become more and more relaxed.

After years of this the skeletal muscle is so relaxed that it's natural rigid ness begins to decline and the skin that is directly connected to it begins to sag we call this wrinkles.

Oh but it gets better, the process keeps going and speeds up because as you get older in time(years pass by) you become less active (and I am speaking generally my fellow posters yes there are exceptions). Thus now the layers of the skin start to become more and more relaxed (which naturally being heat rapidly moving atoms generates pressure within your body). As you sleep and have but a thin layer of skin that is some what still rigid, that one faithful day that last layer of skin becomes relaxed the heat due to the internal pressure then rushes out. But....

This happens where...? right where your heart and diaphragm are because is is here where the heat is concentrated the greatest and so once that last layer of skin above this area loses it rigidness and the heat rushes out of the body through the now completely relaxed skeletal and skin layers a vacuum is created (again due to the pressure) and this rapidly removes the heat from the slow beating heart and diaphragm, which like a cramp constricts the two organs PERMANENTLY and you die peacfully in your sleep....

Of course this is my own thoughts and is in no way proven....

eyajwhynsos


any thoughts on this post????

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 8:45 am » by Mediasorcerer


good post telos,i hear ya loud and clear,i gotts say you speak my language of understanding ,what you say makes good sense to me and have drawn the same conclusions too,thanks for interesting post.
there is no death,only transition,from one state to another,there is nothing to fear,in fact,when we shed our body we are an higher state of being,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 9:26 pm » by Cotterpin


mediasorcerer wrote:good post telos,i hear ya loud and clear,i gotts say you speak my language of understanding ,what you say makes good sense to me and have drawn the same conclusions too,thanks for interesting post.
there is no death,only transition,from one state to another,there is nothing to fear,in fact,when we shed our body we are an higher state of being,


Indeed.
Researching UFO phenomenon from the latest cases to scientific theories behind propulsion systems.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Independent News for Independent Minds
http://www.paintedtruth.com/v3/index.php


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook