Death

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 2:00 pm » by Telos61

I have come to the conclusion after years of research and study...... that death is a continuation of the dream state, the only difference is you dont wake up.. the dreams just continue on...

My dreams are so real and vivid..... it is just unbelievable... the other day I dreamed of my german shepherd ISIS, (she passed on about 4 years ago) and I loved her so very much.. and in my dream.. i was on the floor on the rug cuddling with her....I was petting her on the back and rubbing the sides of her face and her paw was leaning on my body and she was just laying there beside me..... i smelled her, felt her and it was as real as the waking state.

i think the astral world that everybody talks about are dream states.........

i think there is a lot more to dreams that science tells us... I feel that they are actually other worlds, parellel universes... astral planes where our consciousness goes at night while are physical bodies are asleep..

I also think that the ET"s come from these planes as well.... NOT OTHER PLANETS....

we must not look up at outer space.. but rather look within...to inner space...

that is why aliens are not contacting us with our radio telescopes...

MAN SEEKS IN WRONG DIRECTIONS...

WE ARE DEALING WITH INTERNAL MERKABA... NOT EXTERNAL MERKABA.

JC

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 pm » by Umbrex

uuuhm

what are you trying to say?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 2:16 pm » by Badger

Maybe he doesn't want to die and thinking this way helps him sleep better?

Personally I think at the end all we get is sweet oblivion, no thoughts, no feeling and no awareness.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 2:19 pm » by Slowlyawakening

In a holographic universe anything is possible.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 2:19 pm » by Symbolon

Telos...
Apart from your dream experience only half of your sweeping statements are actually true.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 pm » by Telos61

the elders (the ET's betty was dealing with) told betty andreasson (Luca) that "Man seeks in wrong directions" they said that there is technology man can use.. but it lies in the spirit and man will NOT search out that portion....

betty asked them where they come from and the elders said...
"we come from a place man knows not of"

yes they said some come from other planets and some come from within this very earth but they also made it clear that THEY come from a place man knows not of..

the elders and watchers that betty was dealing with had a other wordly way of manifesting.. Thye were not solid, they were entities that went through walls, floated.....and who appeared and dissapeared at will......

they never worked on betty in the physical state... they always took her out of the body in another realm to work on her.......

Raymond Fowler and bud hopkins made it very clear after years of researching her case that there was a interdimnensional aspect in her abduction experience.

there were also clues that betty was taken inside the earth many times.... but we must realize that according to occult lore the inner earth is not solid but part of the astral realms and exists on a higher vibration...

the betty Luca and becky andreassons (her daughter) were the most important, the most educating, the most true abduction case in UFO history..

If you want to know the truth about alien abduction I advise all of you to buy all the books and research into her case..

my ex wife built her website...

http://www.bettyandreasson.com

I have met becky, I visited her home... I was in contact with her mother betty since the 1980's....

I consider myself an authority on the betty and becky andreasson abduction case and I can tell you without question.. they were dealing with astral entities......and light beings from higher realms...

my question to those who replied to me on this thread is...

Dont you know about this very important case?

if you guys are so into UFOS why did you forget to study this case?

THERE IS DEFINILTY AN INTERDIMENSIONAL ASPECT TO THE ET PHENOMONEN AND IF YOU GUYS ARE JUST GOING TO THINK LINEAR AND THINK OF OUTER SPACE THEN YOU WILL NEVER TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON.

JC

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 3:07 pm » by Telos61

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 3:16 pm » by Anuki

telos61 wrote:THERE IS DEFINILTY AN INTERDIMENSIONAL ASPECT TO THE ET PHENOMONEN AND IF YOU GUYS ARE JUST GOING TO THINK LINEAR AND THINK OF OUTER SPACE THEN YOU WILL NEVER TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON.

JC

:flop:
This week i had a discussion with a Proffessor of T.U. Delft ( mail)
about dimensions mololcules etc etc..
They approach everything from a different view
as the spiritua do
that is why i like this vid of W. Ockels astronaut and scientist
talking about how we 'make' our time

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eaV-GeAPSlE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eaV-GeAPSlE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 3:20 pm » by Telos61

ok.. thanks... im going to watch this video.. but i just wanted to post this link..

http://domania.us/Andreasson/gallery.html

my exwife mariola made these pages and i hope you enjoy them.... the sketchings were made by becky andreassons hand..

if you have any questions on these drawings feel free to ask me...

you will notice that these beings have long blonde hair and very tall and have robes... just like lemurians show themselves..

also... im sure you guys no what "lemurs" are...

they are animals from madasgar.... in occult lore lemurs are called that because masdasgar was once part of lemuria and these were there favorite pets...

can you find the lemurs in the drawings?

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 pm » by Telos61

here is the language that the elders taught becky andreasson..

http://domania.us/Andreasson/Healing.jpg

as for the lemurs that you see in the pics...

and consdering that they say they come from another dimension and inside the earth...

lemurians live underneath mt shasta and they say they come from the 5th octave inside the earth..

the pieces are coming together..

becky never mentioned the lemurians but I am making connections... and have been for 7 years...

this is why i went to mt shasta for 3 years.. for this very reason...

YOGANANDA

Next