Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 7:13 pm » by Drjones

Mep said -
'But you know everyone is so fucked up backwards these days, it does no surprise me most people have no clue. I mean you have a president who is occupying 2 countries and planning more invasions, and he gets a peace prize?! WTF!' :clapper:

Indeed.This is reality.This the reality we are being programmed to accept is 'normal' when it is the most abnormal thing you could conceive. :censored: Gotta admit the globalists you can so see what they are trying to do if you are not so wise to them,choosing a black pres and then giving him the peace prize of which Obama should have rejected in my opinion.
I had an interesting discussion today with an old chap at the gym today.
We were talking about Tony Blair and how much of an asshole liar he is,i then thought i'd inform him that Mr Blair is a high ranking 33rd degree freemason,i'm like they are all in this together this was responding to an elder woman's remark about how she has no idea how he got away with the bombing of Iraq etc.The older chap then said,yeah it's like the bankers,it's all a little clique and that's how they can do what they do.I was like amen to that,music to my ears this morning!!.God bless the old chap,he has had a triple bypass and was in the navy for over 20 years to add credibility to his views possibly.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 5:37 pm » by 1ofakind

I have been looking at these stones and the only bad thing on it is about the population, which I'm sure everyone finds disturbing. Yet someone(s) has put a lot of time and effort and I'm sure money in to putting these things there. So the only conclusion is that whoever put these things there has information about what is going to happen to us in the future and the only reason they are there is to guide us after something terrible happens to humanity. Yet if that is true then we can assume that whatever happens will change the world dramaticly and I would assume from the very first line that there is either less than 500,000,000 people left for that to be the figure that is the maximum or that the earth really can not cope with more than that number due to how the earth might change. The only thing I know is that these stones may be the best place to be when it goes tits up because whoever wrote them and had them placed there is assuming that it will still be around after some kind of disaster.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 5:42 pm » by Nickelson

1ofakind wrote:I have been looking at these stones and the only bad thing on it is about the population, which I'm sure everyone finds disturbing. Yet someone(s) has put a lot of time and effort and I'm sure money in to putting these things there. So the only conclusion is that whoever put these things there has information about what is going to happen to us in the future and the only reason they are there is to guide us after something terrible happens to humanity. Yet if that is true then we can assume that whatever happens will change the world dramaticly and I would assume from the very first line that there is either less than 500,000,000 people left for that to be the figure that is the maximum or that the earth really can not cope with more than that number due to how the earth might change. The only thing I know is that these stones may be the best place to be when it goes tits up because whoever wrote them and had them placed there is assuming that it will still be around after some kind of disaster.

That's smart thinking. :lol:
But if you're wrong I wrote the guidelines down and will cary it with me. :lol:

Initiate

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 5:55 pm » by Kurious

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 5:57 pm » by Castortroy

mep630 wrote:
Obviously you dont know much about this stuff, so sure you think everything is a 'conspiracy.'
And your full of TV propaganda so your too blind to see any other point of view.

You could not be more wrong in those statements. Exactly the opposite, as a matter of fact.

Actually, I think it is the other way around. Maybe you are so blinded by your conspiracy crap that you see everything as NWO and see the boogeyman behind everything.

Seeing everything through a filter of stuff you've read on the internet and conspiracy programs. It doesn't jive with that 'they' tell you so it must be true, right?

I see that as no different than everything that you people pretend to fight. It is just buying into another ideology basically, albeit and 'alternative' one. Same shit, different view.

Not debating the existence of a NWO agenda, btw. That is real we can both agree. But just try to get past all the stuff you've been fed and see things for what they are- not what they tell you they are.

I ask again, why does this have to be NWO- by default?

Take your prejudices out of it for a minute and consider the message.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 3:28 pm » by Mep630

castortroy wrote:
mep630 wrote:
Obviously you dont know much about this stuff, so sure you think everything is a 'conspiracy.'
And your full of TV propaganda so your too blind to see any other point of view.

You could not be more wrong in those statements. Exactly the opposite, as a matter of fact.

Actually, I think it is the other way around. Maybe you are so blinded by your conspiracy crap that you see everything as NWO and see the boogeyman behind everything.

Seeing everything through a filter of stuff you've read on the internet and conspiracy programs. It doesn't jive with that 'they' tell you so it must be true, right?

I see that as no different than everything that you people pretend to fight. It is just buying into another ideology basically, albeit and 'alternative' one. Same shit, different view.

Not debating the existence of a NWO agenda, btw. That is real we can both agree. But just try to get past all the stuff you've been fed and see things for what they are- not what they tell you they are.

I ask again, why does this have to be NWO- by default?

Take your prejudices out of it for a minute and consider the message.
Because I have studied a lot of this stuff for years. And it all started from art history and studying symbols and their meanings.

The Georgia Guide stones where commissioned by a man named R.C. Christian = Rosicrucian(?) or how ever you spell it.

Now the Rosicrucians are another organization, modeled after the masons. And I KNOW the link between the two because of a man I met in texas who I became friends with, who served time in jail.

While in Jail, he became a 32 degree RC, and in doing so he learned a lot of stuff, like the lessor keys of solomon, which the masons also use and worship. This is how I started to put a lot of this stuff together.

Also look at the size of this monument, it was no cheap or easy task to build, it took substantial financing.

Now you can argue, this or that, but fact remains is that I know the link here, and these stones are not just some random creation.

Also you can research a man named Albert Pike and his prediction of three world wars to over throw the old order. These stones fit in with Albert Pikes plan. And we all know the Masons worship Mr. Pike like he was a god.

Ask yourself why there are 12 languages on these stones and why Babylonian Cuneiform, Classical Greek, Egyptian Hieroglyphics and Sanskrit are 4 of these languages.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Previous