Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:21 pm » by Mep630

The Triumph of Death

If the governments focus was for public health, then stuff would be changed. However, the real people of power in the world are conducting eugenics programs, to cull off the majority of humans.

If you look at the Georgia guide stones, you will see this mammoth monument built where they are oopenly saying the human population WILL be reduced to 500,000. So that's over 6 BILLION people they want to kill!!!!

But imagine this, there is a nuclear war, or other man made disaster that breaks down normal operations in a nation. For example, when stores stop getting food deliveries, where will people get food? Society breaks down, and lord behold someone comes across the monument. This huge stone structure with something like 12 different languages written in it, one being SUMERIAN! With the 10 commandments written in them. [I note the use of Sumerian here on this monument, for the fact it ties in with the nibiru story.]

It does not take a rocket scientist to put all this stuff together, and when you start connecting the dots, like fluoride, eugenics, deadly vaccines, laboratory Military diseases (aids, sars, swine flu, etc...) , Chemtrails, Endless Wars, etc. it all becomes clear.

I mean look at hati, right now. America is there to SEE that they reduce their numbers and they are not saved! Its is a world wide campaign of death.

Sure we see this in all these other countries, but how long before it hits home?! I mean sure you can ignore soldiers when they are on TV and in other countries, but what happens if there was martial law or so, and you have military policing you daily?!

Even worse is the people that KNOWINGLY HELP THESE GOALS GET ACCOMPLISHED! It is mind boggling to me, how some retards can give up their own and their future families freedoms. I mean how many times, in movies or stories, do you see that retard that betrays someone for a small gain and gets abused & killed in the end. And to boot, his family and friends they also get abused & killed. It is like a game of chess, these are WORTHLESS PAWNS who hand over their own freedoms and end up getting destroyed for it. Any chess master knows that ANY piece can be sacrificed for the win.

Welcome to the age of Aquarius...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:26 pm » by Drjones

Yeah,eugenics,i awoke unexplicably at 2.30am this morning,switched on the tv and there was a programme on about 'is race a factor in i.q.' and then it went into the whole eugenics programmes,it was another reality check for me,i really do watch little television though.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 pm » by Nickelson

If you look at the Georgia guide stones, you will see this mammoth monument built where they are oopenly saying the human population WILL be reduced to 500,000. So that's over 6 BILLION people they want to kill!!!!

Is there any proof of this on picture or something? I never heard of that sentence!

It's an impressive statement I think.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 pm » by Pindz

Last edited by Pindz on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 pm » by Drjones

nickelson wrote:

Is there any proof of this on picture or something? I never heard of that sentence!

It's an impressive statement I think.

Look it up m8 it's plain for all to see. :)

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:34 pm » by Drjones

pindz wrote:Image

Pindz you never told me you were in Atlanta Georgia recently,nice work!! :lol:
All that grafitti was a hoax though right? :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 pm » by Nickelson

What language is that? Sorry for my ignorance.

I really would like the see that statement on a picture. I cannot find it and it is to far for me to walk to :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 pm » by Pindz

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:39 pm » by Pindz

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 pm » by Nickelson

WTF :o :obsessed:

When were these stones placed or produced for that matter?

Next