debate me on this please....

Initiate

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 6:28 am » by handy4321

A question is kinda hard to debate. One's answer or opinion can be debatable though. :think:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 8:11 am » by Mep630

debate might not have been the proper word.

just add in what you think about the subject.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:34 am » by outlander-district6

I used to know a guy that had done this. He ran a small tire and mechanic business up north. He somehow couldn't get a driver's license though. His wife, or an employee had to drive him. Not sure why, maybe cause he was caucasion and spoke perfect english. He also, either could not get a bank account, or refused to use any bank. He made any customers pay cash. He was eventually removed from his property by the sheriff, and his property seized by the IRS. He had always paid his employees in cash (three employees), and never paid any taxes, or held taxes from payroll.
Never found out, or heard any more about him after the seizure.

I don't believe renouncing citizenship would really do anyone any good, if you intend on staying here.
First off, the act of doing so, would draw attention to yourself, and possible future retribution for that action. You would definitely be on a list.
The best bet might be to just gradually disappear, and find a way to stay out of the system being self supportive.

But most might believe, that if you want to sit at the table, and partake of the milk and honey, you should at least tip your waitress.
Very often, when I log in, I see at the top of the page....Chat (1)........JUST WHO IN THE HELL ARE THEY CHATTING WITH???? :ohno:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 12:33 pm » by Termite

I made an attempt to do this myself and ended up having to leave the country. The law requires that you must be outside the United States to do this. If you remain inside the country then you are still legally bound to pay taxes etc thereby causing possible wage garnishments property liens etc. There are many many places on this Earth that are preferable to living in the United States in this day and age. Perhaps you should find a way to escape your fear of leaving and come out here in the World where everyone else on Earth is living. I was born and raised in the southeastern United States. I left in 2007 when I realized that my life was severely limited and confined by staying in a country that was bordered by 2 oceans and 2 countries completely separated from the rest of the world. I left the states with less than $500 to my name and I am currently on my 43rd country and 5th language. One of the things that most Americans do not know is that in almost ALL non-western nations Americans get paid, on average, 3 to 10 times more than the locals for ANY job. This is true in every country I have been to except the U.A.E. Being an illegal immigrant in America is actually a relatively bad life when you can come out here and live BETTER than the best paid locals. Simply speaking American English and having a U.S. passport is the equivalent to having a masters degree in the rest of the world. You can literally buy a one way plane ticket and bring minimal cash, and end up, in a matter of months, living better than your own parents. This does not work in westernized countries like anywhere in Europe and Australia. But it does work in south America, southeast Asia, India, Russia, China, the Middle-East, Africa, The south pacific Islands, the Eastern Block, North Africa. I have never regretted my decision and I have learned things about the world that the American media lies about and the American public has NO idea about. You would be happy that you made this decision for the rest of your life. Contact me if you would like my help/advice etc. I hope to hear from you.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” –Mark Twain

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 9:41 pm » by Mep630

ah, thank you for the responses guys.

thats a good perspective to share termite, I might just have to try that.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Previous